PDA

View Full Version : Food

partinj
12-19-2006, 15:46
Hey everone was in foodline yesday pick of some new per cook rice they had like 8 type they only take 2 to 4 mintures to fix complete meals like roastbeef and chicken & peas just a few got a few yesday to try out petty good stuff think i will take some with me :-?

Lone Wolf
12-19-2006, 15:51
Huh? Slow down. Say it again.

D'Artagnan
12-19-2006, 15:59
Channelling "mweinstone/matthewski"? :D

rafe
12-19-2006, 16:02
He's worked up a massive appetite.... and hasn't even hit Springer yet. ;)

Ender
12-19-2006, 16:22
Hey everone was in foodline yesday pick of some new per cook rice they had like 8 type they only take 2 to 4 mintures to fix complete meals like roastbeef and chicken & peas just a few got a few yesday to try out petty good stuff think i will take some with me :-?

Ahhhhhgggg.... punctuation, please. At least a little bit.

Bravo
12-19-2006, 17:13
Are you drinking???

D'Artagnan
12-19-2006, 17:20

Hey everyone! I was in Food Lion yesterday to pick up some new pre-cooked rice. They had like 8 types. They only take 2 to 4 minutes to fix. They had complete meals -- like roast beef and chicken-and-peas -- just to name a few. I got a few yesterday to try them out. Pretty good stuff! I think I will take some with me.

Maybe???

:D:D

Bravo
12-19-2006, 17:23
Hey everyone! I was in Food Lion yesterday to pick up some new pre-cooked rice. They had like 8 types. They only take 2 to 4 minutes to fix. They had complete meals -- like roast beef and chicken-and-peas -- just to name a few. I got a few yesterday to try them out. Pretty good stuff! I think I will take some with me.

Maybe???

:D:D

Where did you learn how to do that? Our government could use someone like you.:D

D'Artagnan
12-19-2006, 17:26
Where did you learn how to do that? Our government could use someone like you.:D

I've watched too much MTV -- know what I'm talkin' 'bout? ;)