PDA

View Full Version : Hey L. Wolf

Footnotes
12-21-2006, 13:49
The CBS TV affiliate in Washington, DC had an interesting report on their evening news yesterday concerning Damascus. Seems they arrested a man yesterday for running down the main drag in his "birthday suit". A man dressed as Santa is supposed to have alerted the police. The man in the old wrinkled suit claim that he had been to the dentist and had taken to many pain killers. All of this begs the question were you either wearing the Santa outfit or been to the dentist lately?:banana
Foot Notes

Lone Wolf
12-21-2006, 15:00
My lawyer says not to speak to anyone.

Footslogger
12-21-2006, 15:22
Privates touched by Seargent ...details at 6

Speer Carrier
12-21-2006, 15:29
...a new book is due out soon about the life and times of Eric Rudolph, the famous bomber who hid out in the North Carolina mountians for a long time. The title of the book-"Lone Wolf". I smell a lible suit coming.

StarLyte
12-21-2006, 15:34
There are ten (10) different cities with the name of Damascus in the United States........was it was Damascus VA ?

They sure are in the limelight lately.

Better stay inside LW :-?

Blackstone agrees.

jlb2012
12-21-2006, 15:39
StarLyte - it was definately Damascus, VA - see link (http://www.wdbj7.com/global/story.asp?s=5840163)

jlb2012
12-21-2006, 15:48
hummm - kind of a busy day yesterday in Damascus - a meth lab started a fire in an apartment and when the apartment complex was being evacuated they find a dead body (apparent heart attack)

STEVEM
12-21-2006, 16:00
Wolf, You been chasing the sheep again?

RAT
12-21-2006, 21:13
It had to be Mountain Man, not L. Wolf.

RAT

Lone Wolf
12-21-2006, 22:42
It had to be Mountain Man, not L. Wolf.

RAT

Mountain Man likes goats. Me too.

STEVEM
12-21-2006, 23:28
Mountain Man likes goats. Me too.

Because goats are horny?

Lone Wolf
12-21-2006, 23:31
No. More anatomically correct.

RAT
12-21-2006, 23:48
I forgot there was a Mountain Man here on WB. No offense dude, I was referring to the goat frigger that lives in Damascus !!!

RAT

TOW
12-22-2006, 00:07
The CBS TV affiliate in Washington, DC had an interesting report on their evening news yesterday concerning Damascus. Seems they arrested a man yesterday for running down the main drag in his "birthday suit". A man dressed as Santa is supposed to have alerted the police. The man in the old wrinkled suit claim that he had been to the dentist and had taken to many pain killers. All of this begs the question were you either wearing the Santa outfit or been to the dentist lately?:banana
Foot Notes
I was the Santa and L. Wolfs lawyer says not to talk to anyone, we may become movie stars............

TOW
12-22-2006, 00:08
I forgot there was a Mountain Man here on WB. No offense dude, I was referring to the goat frigger that lives in Damascus !!!

RAThe don't live around here no more...........

Jan LiteShoe
12-22-2006, 00:13

RAT

No kidding?
I think I ran into the guy on my thru-hike, south of Vandeventer.
Does he walk his goats?
Would this be him?
http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=19650

TOW
12-22-2006, 00:15
No kidding?
Does he walk his goats?
Would this be him?
nope!!!!!!!!!!

Jan LiteShoe
12-22-2006, 00:17
nope!!!!!!!!!!

What's a goat frigger then?

Gray Blazer
12-22-2006, 00:18
"...ya frig one goat...."

TOW
12-22-2006, 00:21
What's a goat frigger then?
well down here in the south a man takes the two back legs of the goat, male or female, it don't matter and he inserts them into his knee high boots that he's wearing and then he goes to town if you know what i mean........damascus, where the men are men and the goats, horses and mules and some other animals are scared..........

TOW
12-22-2006, 00:22
even a few people, but i think they're into that sort of thing......

Jim Adams
12-22-2006, 00:23
things are gettin deep on this thread....think i need to put my boots on. how's that for com'in full circle?

TOW
12-22-2006, 00:24
come on down here and we'll show you how it's done at.........

bfitz
12-22-2006, 00:34
Odin=Lone Wolf=Santa...it's all coming together now.

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/pagan_homeschooling/54919

TOW
12-22-2006, 00:35
L. Wolfs not Santa, I am!

RAT
12-22-2006, 00:39
he don't live around here no more...........

That's the best news I've heard in a long time.

No kidding?
Does he walk his goats?
Would this be him?

Nope not him.

well down here in the south a man takes the two back legs of the goat, male or female, it don't matter and he inserts them into his knee high boots that he's wearing and then he goes to town if you know what i mean........damascus, where the men are men and the goats, horses and mules and some other animals are scared..........

You forgot the part where you walk them to a cliff first,,,,

Last time I seen Mtn Man leave his barn the sheep said "Come BAAaaccckk" LOL

RAT

TOW
12-22-2006, 00:41
You forgot the part where you walk them to a cliff first,,,,

Last time I seen Mtn Man leave his barn the sheep said "Come BAAaaccckk" LOL

RAToh yeah, forgot about that one, have a parachute on when you do this..................

TOW
12-22-2006, 09:19
Alot of hikers that get involved in this type of behavior down here get confused about the cliff part, but no matter what anyone else tells you do not put the goat against the wall of the cliff, take the goat and go stand at the edge of the highest cliff there is with him/her right at the edge and you doing your thing behind. They tell me it's more of an experience that way. Oh yeah, and don't forget the parachute. You'll figure out how to use it once things get heated up or you won't be around to tell us all about it.

Two Speed
12-22-2006, 09:25
Ewe! This thread has gone completely baaaaaaaaad!

STEVEM
12-22-2006, 09:41
Alot of hikers that get involved in this type of behavior down here get confused about the cliff part, but no matter what anyone else tells you do not put the goat against the wall of the cliff, take the goat and go stand at the edge of the highest cliff there is with him/her right at the edge and you doing your thing behind. They tell me it's more of an experience that way. Oh yeah, and don't forget the parachute. You'll figure out how to use it once things get heated up or you won't be around to tell us all about it.

You forgot the part about holding on to the horns. Thats why 8 out of 10 bikers (like Wolf) prefer goats to sheep.

LeeF
12-22-2006, 10:57
Something to look for on farms along the trail:

Look for guys who wear cowboy boots that have been cut open half way down the front. (Where the zipper would be sewn in if they had one)
I saw so many guys wearing these I finally had to ask why. I was told that it made it easier to get the sheep/goat's back legs into the boots.

Ignorance is truly bliss sometimes.

Footslogger
12-22-2006, 11:49
Something to look for on farms along the trail:

Look for guys who wear cowboy boots that have been cut open half way down the front. (Where the zipper would be sewn in if they had one)
I saw so many guys wearing these I finally had to ask why. I was told that it made it easier to get the sheep/goat's back legs into the boots.

Ignorance is truly bliss sometimes.
======================================

Ain't seen anything like that out here in Wyoming. Different breed of cowboy I guess. That said ...the sheep DO look mighty nervous at times !!

'Slogger

STEVEM
12-22-2006, 11:58

Ain't seen anything like that out here in Wyoming. Different breed of cowboy I guess. That said ...the sheep DO look mighty nervous at times !!

'Slogger

And the antelope have learned to run really fast!

Fannypack
12-22-2006, 12:02
Since I am sometimes leary of the "truthfulness" of the posts here, I was pleasantly surprised :-? to see the following in the Richmond Times-Dispatch "state briefs" subsection this morning:

Santa doesn't let naked man dash away

DAMASCUS -- Yes, Santa Claus is watching.
And no one knows that better than Stephen Brewer, a 35-year-old Independence man caught running naked through town Monday by none other than the jolly old elf himself.

Not only has he been officially added to Santa's naughty list, he's also been charged with indecent exposure after running nude -- right in front of the Damascus Police Department.

Santa, who requested that his identity be withheld, said he was driving from Konnarock to Damascus when a man driving erratically behind him began throwing trash and then his clothing out the windows.

"By the time he got into Damascus and jumped out of the truck, he was stark naked," Santa said.

Brewer said that he had been to the dentist and taken some pain pills -- and apparently he took too many, said Police Chief Tony Richardson.

Brewer did n't know who he was, where his clothes were or how he'd gotten to Damascus, Richardson said.

"I'm standing here with this naked man handcuffed and then here comes Santa Claus," Richardson said. "I said, 'Can it get any better than this?'"

fvital
12-22-2006, 12:06

'Slogger

Didn't they just make a movie about that? Cowboys herding sheep. But from what I heard about the movie, the sheep were safe.

Jim Adams
12-22-2006, 12:33
two things,
1. I was listening to a Morgantown WV radio station the other day and they were talking about odd or bazaar sex laws still on the books. It is still illegal in the State of West Virginia to have sex with any animal under 35#s of weight.
2. Us northerners learned along time ago that if you substitute the cliff with a pond, you don't need tha parachute and the danger factor lowers significantly!!!!!. LOL

Footslogger
12-22-2006, 12:42
Didn't they just make a movie about that? Cowboys herding sheep. But from what I heard about the movie, the sheep were safe.

=======================================

Filmed in Canada ...Wyoming can't take credit/blame for the cowboys or the sheep in that one !!

'Slogger

TOW
12-22-2006, 13:05
See what you started Jan LiteShoe? Don't come on here and ask us hillbilly's questions like that again..............

Footslogger
12-22-2006, 13:18
See what you started Jan LiteShoe? Don't come on here and ask us hillbilly's questions like that again..............

================================

Oh ...well that splains it. LiteShoe started all this ??

'Slogger

STEVEM
12-22-2006, 14:10
Could it be that Santa caught ole' Lone Wolf with his reindeer. Sheep, goats, reindeer all look good after a few adult beverages. Cupid and Prancer do have a "special" little twinkle in their eyes.