PDA

View Full Version : Any cute single women in Damascus?

Desert Lobster
12-22-2006, 14:03
Age 18-50? Going to be moving there permanently in a few months and deploying a few Avery monitors on the AT's 10 mile approach to Damascus from the south.

Two Speed
12-22-2006, 14:04
Probably were until you posted that.

1Pint
12-22-2006, 14:05
Going to be moving there permanently

thanks for the warning

Footslogger
12-22-2006, 14:06
Age 18-50? Going to be moving there permanently in a few months and deploying a few Avery monitors on the AT's 10 mile approach to Damascus from the south.

================================

Dude ...you're really picky. 18 - 50, cute AND single ??

Two Speed
12-22-2006, 14:09
thanks for the warningMmm, not a good sign seeing as 1/2Pint's an incipient hiker babe.

1Pint
12-22-2006, 14:16
Mmm, not a good sign seeing as 1/2Pint's an incipient hiker babe.

Hey, I distinctly remember being told here on WB by those who should know that hiker trash didn't use words like incipient. Therefore, you need to stop posing or clean up your language you unemployed trash. ;)

Footslogger
12-22-2006, 14:18
Hey, I distinctly remember being told here on WB by those who should know that hiker trash didn't use words like incipient. Therefore, you need to stop posing or clean up your language you unemployed trash. ;)

===================================

Yeah ...what SHE said !!

'Slogger

Two Speed
12-22-2006, 14:19
Aw shut up and go find that red dress.

noah7
12-22-2006, 14:25
dude if you could....try finding another place to live. Ive been there and plan on walking into it in 2007....thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!

orangebug
12-22-2006, 14:27
You're really limiting yourself from some of the class women in Damascus. Ginny would be a terrific catch.

Two Speed
12-22-2006, 14:29
Well, it looks like this thread's recieving all the respect it deserves, so this is me bailing out. Merry Chistmas!

Pacific Tortuga
12-22-2006, 14:36
L. Wolf has got to be happy about this, more the merry :) at Dot's.

Tipi Walter
12-22-2006, 14:38
Damascus is surrounded by pristine nature but stay away from the wimmin or you'll never get to see it.

weary
12-22-2006, 15:00
There's hardly any place that doesn't have cute single women, as well as bright, sophisticated and wise women who enjoy natural things, places and activities.

Weary

The Old Fhart
12-22-2006, 15:03
There are plenty of pretty women in Damascus but, sorry Lobster, they all have good taste and do not associate with crustacea, who are well known bottom feeders.:D

Lugnut
12-22-2006, 18:54
Around ten years ago a petite, bespeckled, hilariously entertaining waitress at Dot's was telling me she lived out in Hoot Owl Holler where 'they didn't need no men and didn't want none'. No use wasting your time there! :D

Fannypack
12-22-2006, 19:29
cute single woman (http://gallery.backcountry.net/Trail-Days-2006/HPIM3740)

RAT
12-22-2006, 22:22
Do they have to have teeth ? lol

Amigi'sLastStand
12-23-2006, 07:38
There are plenty of pretty women in Damascus but, sorry Lobster, they all have good taste and do not associate with crustacea, who are well known bottom feeders.:D
Holy *****, that's funny!:D

Frolicking Dinosaurs
12-23-2006, 07:53
There are plenty of pretty women in Damascus but, sorry Lobster, they all have good taste and do not associate with crustacea, who are well known bottom feeders.:DNow don't be so hasty, LW certainly managed to capture the attentions of a comely lass.... :D

TOW
12-23-2006, 10:16
Listen pal, any cuties between those ages already belong to me. Don't be comin in here and being a pretty boy and trying to snatch my gals because I'll turn you over to my good ole redneck buds that just love pretty boys that have crabs.

I have just gotten these girls to see things my way and here comes some Joe a looking and a snoopin at the back door.

Tell you what I'll do for ya, since I already have a handle on all the "REAL" cute ones. I'll select a few to the side that are kinda hard headed and let you have them, been wanting to get rid of Imelda anyway. If you recall in previous posts, Imelda is the cutie that Lone Wolf ran into hiking naked in the woods close to town one day and he just couldn't keep his comments to himself. No one knows it, but he was really considering leaving Gypsy for her until Gypsy caught wind of it because I told her so, and now last time I seen him and Gypsy together which was yesterday he was a saying yes Gypsy and basically kissing her "you-know-what." Crap, he even fix'es her dinner and brings it to where she works at with all the fixin's too! Oh, you should see it, a site I tell ya. He dresses himself up like a Maitre De' with towel draped over his left arm of which he is a holding that silver platter with his left hand and when he walks through that door at that old honky tonk Cowboys of which Gypsy is the head Madam it's "Yes Gypsy this and Yes Gypsy that!" Crap fire boy! I wouldn't have no woman like that before I'd done had her trained like a little cutie should be trained. No sir, that's one woman who knows too much how to get to the weakness of an old boy and she's got poor ole Wolfy right where she wants him at. Someone told me recently he still winks at Imelda but not when Gypsy's around I'll tell ya, she'll slap the fire right out of him............

Anyway................

I think you had better be looking over at Bristol way for what you want, I ain't about to give up any of my fat and sassy babes around here, except maybe Imelda that is.

Oh? Cute is what you want? Never mind, I ain't got nothing to worry about. Come on in here pal and snatch them up if you can find them!

And by the way, happy hunting............your really in for a surprise!

TOW
12-23-2006, 10:18
cute single woman (http://gallery.backcountry.net/Trail-Days-2006/HPIM3740)
see what i'm telling ya pal, she's got ole Wolfy trained i tell ya.........