PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve, 12/31/2006

Kevin A. Boyce
12-28-2006, 10:53
If anyone is interested, a group of folks are gathering at the Mount Algo Lean-to to ring in the New Year...

I even might make it a weekend thing and do a few days worth of hiking leading up to staying at the leanto on Sunday night.

PM me for details if you are interested...

This will be a fairly low key affair, especially since campfires are not allowed in CT, and some of the folks are not major party animals... It will be just a nice evening out enjoying the AT, good friends and welcoming in the New Year.

Catch you all on the Trail and Happy New Year!
KevBoy

copythat
12-28-2006, 15:51
If anyone is interested, a group of folks are gathering at the Mount Algo Lean-to to ring in the New Year...

I even might make it a weekend thing and do a few days worth of hiking leading up to staying at the leanto on Sunday night.

PM me for details if you are interested...

This will be a fairly low key affair, especially since campfires are not allowed in CT, and some of the folks are not major party animals... It will be just a nice evening out enjoying the AT, good friends and welcoming in the New Year.

Catch you all on the Trail and Happy New Year!
KevBoy

sounds like a great time ... i'll be working that night, but will be out there the next weekend. think anyone'll still be there? :eek: