PDA

View Full Version : only looking for a southbounder, im an idiot

waffles
12-30-2006, 13:56
yeah, i messed that first one up

Amigi'sLastStand
12-30-2006, 13:57
LOL! No problemo, mi amigo. Would have been funny to find a partner, meet in NH, and find out your goin different directions!!!!:D

waffles
12-31-2006, 10:59
Soy chica, no soy chico (amigo). lol. Anyways, I've hiked in Costa Rica, Yosemite, and 200 miles of the AT in Maine (including the 100 mile wilderness). Even though I've hiked a lot and have experience I still would consider myself an idiot to try to hike a good portion of the trail alone. When I say that I don't mean that people that do the trail alone are idiots, I just mean I don't trust myself to hike alone. I don't normally get lost, but when I do it's big time. Anyways, I'm trying to find someone to hike with that is of my same age and sex.
~interested or know of someone that might be?

Amigi'sLastStand
12-31-2006, 13:57
Did I miss your age and sex? I would love too, if I fit, but no way I can take time off again to thru for at least the next ten yrs. Well, if all the terrorism in the world ended tommorow, maybe. Goood luck in finding a reliable partner. This may be the wrong time of year for u to find someone. If you dont get a response, dont be sad. Post again in Mar-May. You definitely will find one then.