PDA

View Full Version : Support for 2007 Hikers

JimSproul
12-31-2006, 13:13
I have no idea if this would be helpful but here goes.

If you are in the Class of 2007 and find that your support structure is a little thin, I would like to help. Whether it is help with communication back home, need for supplies or information I might be able to help you as a point of contact.

This will be my first non-backpacking year since 2001. (I don't count weekend overnights)

I work from home and can be reached just about anytime. If you would feel more comfortable having a back-up you can call, lets talk. Particularly if you coming from outside the USA.

No charge, no fees, no guarantees. I have handled the logistics on two 12 person treks in the past. I am a LONG way from the AT but I have a commercial FEDEX account.

Just a thought................

RiverWarriorPJ
12-31-2006, 14:03
Kool Jim.....I can offer the same. I'm 2.25 hrs from the GWNF/SNP jct & don't mind making the trip or being a laison in some other fashion 4 a thru hiker in need. And starting in March I'll be making alot of trips to the area anyway......

mweinstone
12-31-2006, 15:57
jim! oh thank god! help! im out of shrimp dip ....

This message has been edited due to deviation from stated intent of this topic.

Straight Forward Forum posts are moderated. Postings in this forum must be on topic. This forum is intended for a more straight forward discussion. Other forums on Whiteblaze offer wide ranging dialogue.

Your views and posting are always welcome at Whiteblaze.net when they stay within the user agreement.

http://whiteblaze.net/index.php?page=agreement