PDA

View Full Version : Matthewski 2007 Update, aka Cafe Matthewski

Pages : [1] 2

Mother's Finest
01-05-2007, 11:57
OK,

I have been waiting to start this thread, and since Dances' Minnesota Smith Update is now closed......

In the spirit of kindness and positivity, I wish our kooky friend Matthewski the best of luck on his 2007 thru. The man has tried before, and I have high confidence that he will succeed this year.

Hopefully, this will be a spot to check in and have as much fun as possible on the internet. I will be providing information whenever possible, and I am sure Matty will be itching to check in here before and after his start.

Maybe Feb 18, maybe a bit later. I hope he goes in Feb, because if that is the case I will get to see Springer in person for the first time. My car turns into a pumpkin on March1st....(read as, my wife gets back into town and I can't drive to Georgia after March 1)

peace
mf

Lone Wolf
01-05-2007, 11:59
Poster #2.:)

jlb2012
01-05-2007, 12:01
LOL Lone Wolf - now that is what I call getting a head start

Poster #3 I think

Lone Wolf
01-05-2007, 12:03
I was poster #2 on the minnesotasmith update thread.

stumpknocker
01-05-2007, 12:10

#2 is my morning ritual. :eek:

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-05-2007, 12:11
:clap:clap Matthewski's thru-hike thread. This is a thread I can get behind! :clap:clap

Warning: Female dinos will use pointy little teeth on anyone who messes with their young and I've adopted Matthewski

LW is #2 - who would have though..... : big grin :

fvital
01-05-2007, 12:17
Warning: Female dinos will use pointy little teeth on anyone who messes with their young and I've adopted Matthewski

:

pointy little teeth are no match for large calibers possesed by us members of the Royal Order of the Scarlet Nape. I wonder if dino tastes like gator or iguana? Doesn't matter, both are tasty.:eek:

Lone Wolf
01-05-2007, 12:25

1 in 25 chance.

fvital
01-05-2007, 12:28
1 in 25 chance.

But if he puts a sign in his pack that says" hey, even MS made it" then the odds are more like 1 in 5.:D

jlb2012
01-05-2007, 12:32
1 in 25 chance.

I'll see your 25 and raise you 5

1 in 30 chance

Sly
01-05-2007, 12:42
Anyone know the most attempts at a thru-hike starting from Springer that finally made it? Maddy may have his own place in trail history...

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-05-2007, 13:04
pointy little teeth are no match for large calibers possesed by us members of the Royal Order of the Scarlet Nape. I wonder if dino tastes like gator or iguana? Doesn't matter, both are tasty.:eek:::: adds large tail for whipping and fire breathing capacity (to melt bullets among other things) :::

Not sure how we dinos taste, but my cousin tells me y'all are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Frosty
01-05-2007, 13:11
Anyone know the most attempts at a thru-hike starting from Springer that finally made it? Maddy may have his own place in trail history...Ha! I have two botched attempts already, 2005 and 2006. As long as I keep trying and failing, historically not especially difficult for me, Matthewski can never catch me.

Sly
01-05-2007, 13:29
Ha! I have two botched attempts already, 2005 and 2006. As long as I keep trying and failing, historically not especially difficult for me, Matthewski can never catch me.

You're playing catch up. I think this is Maddy's 4 or 5th attempt!

Mother's Finest
01-05-2007, 13:37
Lone Wolf,

25/1 odds

It is like a flashback. Just yesterday it seems like you made that same post......weird.

My bookmaker in Nevada has the odds posted as 9/5. The Vegas gods seem to like this kid.

With the support of the good people on this board, I believe in completion this year.

peace
mf

ed bell
01-05-2007, 13:40
You're playing catch up. I think this is Maddy's 4 or 5th attempt!Maybe we could get a few IRS agents to stalk him from behind and in each trail town. That would keep his azz moving.:D

Gadog430
01-05-2007, 13:58
Chicken. Jus' sayin.

pointy little teeth are no match for large calibers possesed by us members of the Royal Order of the Scarlet Nape. I wonder if dino tastes like gator or iguana? Doesn't matter, both are tasty.:eek:

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-05-2007, 14:09
Crunchy... Jus' sayin' :D

TOW
01-05-2007, 14:31
wow i'm late, i was poster 11 on the ms thread...............

Heater
01-05-2007, 14:40
Mathewsky is a threw hiking GOD!

You herd it hear first.

Heater
01-05-2007, 14:51
Mathewsys desteny is to be the umbilikacal kord to the ciberdremers of the mother trail.

Gray Blazer
01-05-2007, 14:55
Mathewsys desteny is to be the umbilikacal kord to the ciberdremers of the mother trail.Good one.....no capital letters, though.:datz

Heater
01-05-2007, 15:06
Good one.....no capital letters, though.:datz

it was a tipo.

Gray Blazer
01-05-2007, 15:15
it was a tipo.nouw yoor leerninng

Paul Bunyan
01-05-2007, 15:24
As am i, yes, i finally get on the first two pages.

::Sends dino a thumbs up, for killing THE THREAD, and for the awsome avatar::

jlb2012
01-05-2007, 15:48
I am still puzzled by Dino's tag line - who is she "Donating" the "Dino's pointy teeth & fiery breath" to?

STEVEM
01-05-2007, 15:53
As am i, yes, i finally get on the first two pages.

::Sends dino a thumbs up, for killing THE THREAD, and for the awsome avatar::

PB, No need to be an axehole!

emerald
01-05-2007, 16:35
I'm not feeling especially creative at the moment, but we can't all be on all the time, can we?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-05-2007, 16:37
I am still puzzled by Dino's tag line - who is she "Donating" the "Dino's pointy teeth & fiery breath" to?Anyone who 'earns' the privlege. :D

stumpknocker
01-05-2007, 18:17
So many posts and nothing from Matthewski.....WAKE UP MATTHEWSKI!!!! :)

ed bell
01-05-2007, 18:18
He's mourning his other thread. Give him time.;)

Skidsteer
01-05-2007, 18:44
He's mourning his other thread. Give him time.;)

This thread should cheer him up.

Kinda like a new puppy when the faithful old hound dies.

mweinstone
01-05-2007, 18:52
foods i swear by. sameness. remember my assburgers syndrome! never been in the woods with anything different. all available from gas station minimart .but i dont do that unless i must. but the universal availability and then satisfaction are what i do it fer. weight is meaningless = hunger is sated.sameness= weirdness. im so dam weird i just really dont know where i came up with myself some days.

gravy mix
coffie
jolly ranchers
bagle and pepperoni and cheese
cashews and chocolate and snickers
tuna and tortilla
macs and cheese
potatoe mix
dryed fruit
stuffing mix
ginger root
garlic
lentles
butter
strap ons: hogie,eggs,bacon,booze,jiffy pop
foil,potatoes,fruit

Skidsteer
01-05-2007, 18:56
I guess 'jiffy pop' is as good a name as any for a strap-on....

mweinstone
01-05-2007, 19:33
no more , no less.
black diamond shadow pack 3lbs 12 oz key
marmot helium long eq bag 15* 2lbs 6oz cash
therma rest z lite pad 15 oz credit card
black diamond bibler megamid lite tent 2lbs 8oz id
trangia burner 3.9oz cell
clikstand pot stand 3.3oz charger
msr windscreenz 2oz data book
msr 2 litre titanium pot and bag 7oz pages from handbook
soda pop fuel bottle 16oz .5oz matches
gsi piranha foon spork .5oz candle
black diamond ion headlamp .8oz bandanna
asolo tps 535 v boots 3lbs 2oz chapstick
msr dromlite 6 litre h2o bag 5.7oz soap
msr sweetwater micro filter 11oz deodorant
victornox knife (peeled) .4oz moleskin
food cord 1oz toothbrush
food bag sea to summit 20 litre 1.8oz toilet paper 1lbs8oz
black diamond sportee gators 5.9oz
patagonia shadow jacket 13oz h2o avg.= 2lb
golite reed rain pants 5oz food avg = 7lb
patagonia classic boxers 3.5oz
patagonia cap 2 crew top 5.5oz
patagonia cap 2 bottoms 5.5oz
patagonia cap 3 crew top 8oz
patagonia cap 3 bottoms 7oz
patagonia r1 vest 7oz
patagonia cap 1 tee shirt 2.2oz
patagonia r1 balanclava 2oz
patagonia r1 neck gator 1.5oz
patagonia fingerless gloves 2.5oz
pack lite shell mitts 2oz
wigwam ragg wool sox 2 6oz
fox river liners polypro 2 2oz
seven summits nylon cargo shorts 7oz
thermarest z lite foam pad shorty 11oz

mweinstone
01-05-2007, 19:36
the list came out slightly messed. all you need to know is that the total next to toilet paper of 1lbs8oz is the weight for the items whos weights do not appere . basicaly the ditty bag. sorry.and i dont put a total cause it changes so much as you get going and drop the clothes.

ed bell
01-05-2007, 20:02
Gravy mix, strap ons, this new thread is gonna be way more interesting than ol' yesterday's news.;):D

mweinstone
01-05-2007, 20:06
32 lbs is my exact from skin out weight in winter with food water and fuel.i can wear about 5 lbs of clothes and boots and whats in my pockets so my packweight is around 27 on average. leaving fontana(i dont go to gatlinburg) i will have about 35 on my back. but were talkin full ******* and munching. full.tommorow i will post the current launch window outlook and its relation to the irs.

Lone Wolf
01-05-2007, 20:08
32 lbs is my exact from skin out weight in winter with food water and fuel.i can wear about 5 lbs of clothes and boots and whats in my pockets so my packweight is around 27 on average. leaving fontana(i dont go to gatlinburg) i will have about 35 on my back. but were talkin full ******* and munching. full.tommorow i will post the current launch window outlook and its relation to the irs.

yeah. post a launch date. i sure would like to send you off with some cinnamon apple pie.

mweinstone
01-05-2007, 20:13
whats gravy mix in your twisted mind ed? gravy could be money and mix ,..i guess could have something to do with interesting,...but im lost. i knew stap ons was the right word for this crowd!

there are names for how we lock our bikes in center city philadelphia. two mens bikes locked is a homolock. womans, lessylock,three bikes locked, menage on twa lock and finally, if one lone male bike is not locked to even a pole but instead , just to itself,..thats munic for godlock. oh ,.. and three girls bikes locked with one mens bike,..well yall know what that is,... a good timelock!

Skidsteer
01-05-2007, 20:19

We're pullin' for you Matt. But you need a 'catch phrase' in your gear list.

After all, when the words, "six rolls of toilet paper" are spoken, everybody knows who it is in reference to. :sun

ed bell
01-05-2007, 20:22
Just clowning around Matt. When I first read "gravy mix" it reminded me of The Simpsons episode when Homer laments eating the old packet of gravy mix he found in the parking lot. I've made instant potatos and gravy mix many times when backpacking. Good stuff.

mweinstone
01-05-2007, 20:29
i assume by cinnomine you mean sin and i assume by launch you mean feb 18th or 19th and i assume by send off you mean alcohol poisoning! we hoo! and i only need to hear from the irs about there decision or payment plan. two weeks ago they said fourty five days till they decide. its cuttin it close but i got a ace in the hole. and his name is ,"the dude upstairs whos gonna do most of the drivin" on this 4th attempt.(the j man) the guy on the pole, the dude with nails. the man in the crown. him, the one with the fish, my old freind jebus.1 in 25. really? how bout none in twelve? or i could be 10 in fifty. or maby a zillion in a googal. but not one on twenty five wolf. please? revise my odds to like,...........................one in10. be fare, this isnt some canned water carrtin, squid snortin, snow depth chart carryin , ten pound pole usin, no tentstake havin,bear exstinguisher needin, tripple water filterin, shelf stable bread havin,,........non bober! this is me! allright 1 in 25. but only cause it seemed to have worked for smitty. ahhh smitty. its been a while since i spoke the name. professor zachary smith!lukeoil. fatty. slow poke. i miss the ol dummy.

RadioFreq
01-05-2007, 21:01
tommorow i will post the current launch window outlook and its relation to the irs.

Based on your relationship with them I was thinking April 15th would be a rather ironic launch date.....but it sounds like you're not waiting that long. :D Best of luck to you.

Jan LiteShoe
01-05-2007, 23:04
1 in 25. really? how bout none in twelve? or i could be 10 in fifty. or maby a zillion in a googal. but not one on twenty five wolf. please? revise my odds to like,...........................one in10. be fare, this isnt some canned water carrtin, squid snortin, snow depth chart carryin , ten pound pole usin, no tentstake havin,bear exstinguisher needin, tripple water filterin, shelf stable bread havin,,........non bober! this is me! allright 1 in 25. but only cause it seemed to have worked for smitty.

I don't believe he really thinks that Matt.
Seemed like he was just trying to reprise the MS thread.
But if I'm wrong, I'm still on the early pages.
:)

MOWGLI
01-05-2007, 23:17
revise my odds to like,...........................one in10. be fare, this isnt some canned water carrtin, squid snortin, snow depth chart carryin , ten pound pole usin, no tentstake havin,bear exstinguisher needin, tripple water filterin, shelf stable bread havin,,........non bober! this is me! allright 1 in 25. but only cause it seemed to have worked for smitty. ahhh smitty. its been a while since i spoke the name. professor zachary smith!lukeoil. fatty. slow poke. i miss the ol dummy.

Matthewski:

I got 100% faith that if you can make a deal with the IRS and get your son squared away before you go, that you'll make it! You were flying up the trail last year. And you got the perfect attitude!

Jan LiteShoe
01-05-2007, 23:19
Matthewski:

I got 100% faith that if you can make a deal with the IRS and get your son squared away before you go, that you'll make it! You were flying up the trail last year. And you got the perfect attitude!

And lots of friends.
Mmmmm, trail magic...

Paul Bunyan
01-05-2007, 23:19
Anyone who 'earns' the privlege. :D

How do we earn it?

Skidsteer
01-05-2007, 23:30
Go MW! :D '''

Paul Bunyan
01-05-2007, 23:30
? Who's MW?

ed bell
01-05-2007, 23:41
? Who's MW?Matthew Weinstone:-?

Skidsteer
01-05-2007, 23:47
? Who's MW?

Matthew Weinstone.

AKA Mweinstone, matthewski, Matt, Matty, Maddy, Lover of all things Minnesota, the spelling champion of WB, consternation of grammarians across the nation, bober, end of worlder, Jesus freak, shine lover....,etc.

Jan LiteShoe
01-06-2007, 00:03
Matthew Weinstone.

AKA Mweinstone, matthewski, Matt, Matty, Maddy, Lover of all things Minnesota, the spelling champion of WB, consternation of grammarians across the nation, bober, end of worlder, Jesus freak, shine lover....,etc.

Thru-hiking GOD!

MOWGLI
01-06-2007, 00:16
Friend of Minny Smith. Brother Love from Philly. President of the Free Association Writers of America, Mr. Close My Eyes and Draw, The Cheese Steak King, the Philly Fanatic, Not a Tax Accountant.

Jan LiteShoe
01-06-2007, 00:23
Man of Packet Gravy

MOWGLI
01-06-2007, 00:24
Lover of mice.

Jan LiteShoe
01-06-2007, 00:37
Artist and skoller.
;-)

MOWGLI
01-06-2007, 00:41
WiFi Pirate

Jan LiteShoe
01-06-2007, 00:50
ee cummings of the bandwidth

Blue Jay
01-06-2007, 01:17
Matthew Weinstone.

You've got that right. At first I had great consternation, now he's grown on me. So much so that I found myself very upset when the original Minnesota thread was brutally closed. Granted it made no sense, but I enjoyed it as a Thomas Pynchon type of reading material.

Panzer1
01-06-2007, 01:53
strap ons: hogie,eggs,bacon,booze,jiffy pop
foil,potatoes,fruit

What is a strap on supposed to be???
I hope its not what I think it is.
Tell me I'm wrong.

Panzer

bfitz
01-06-2007, 01:59
I will definitely hike a significant section with mski. I wont let him be the map-keeper, though.

Panzer1
01-06-2007, 03:08
You know things are bad when even my wife starts reading the "MW thread",

PANZER

ps. 6,000 posts here we come..

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-06-2007, 06:21
Strap on :eek:

Dear Matt,

You had better be referring to your backpack.

Love,
Dino Mom (the one with the pointy teeth)

stumpknocker
01-06-2007, 07:41
Good mornin' Matthewski.....time to wake up.

Sounds to me Liteshoe likes you. :cool:

Just in case you missed it, here's what she had to say about you yesterday;

Originally posted by Jan Liteshoe

Thru-hiking God!

Let me know if you want her phone number.....ah, what the heck.....I know she likes you, so I'll just give you the phone number now; just dial BR 549.

I know it's a strange number, but she lives WAY out in the boonies of NC and they don't have many phones in that area yet.

Challenge her to Scrabble.....25 to 1 you win!!! She knows lots of words, but her vocabulary is picayune compared to yours. :)

StarLyte
01-06-2007, 08:07
Blackstone is calling me for breakfast. I'll check back later.

Awesome gear list Matty.

Sly
01-06-2007, 08:11
Deep down in Louisiana close to New Orleans
Way back up in the woods among the evergreens
There stood a log cabin made of earth and wood
Where lived a country boy named Maddy B. Goode
Who never ever learned to read or write so well
But he could play the guitar just like a ringin' a bell

Go, go, go Maddy go go
go Maddy go go
go Maddy go go
go Maddy go go
Maddy B. Goode

mweinstone
01-06-2007, 08:42
my stupid 4th largest city in the nation is all gearing up for a violent weekend starting with the drunken mummers parade and tommorow the eagles brawl. with periods of matthewski preparing to launch to a real world. a world where my body feels good and my mind can die in peace. the trail is a world where i can walk without a pistol at night. i can sleep without sirens and emergency lights wakeing me up. the trail has whole people. we have shells of former shells of peoples former shells. not to bum though. im headed to the homeless folks camp where i can hang with nearly my own kind. todays gift for the bums? two fairly good pillows i replaced with rich bitch pillows from bj's . a bum sox. sox filled with change. and tobbaco. i will post all about the goats deformity later. he has an extra appendage! and thanks ms janet, i got the stuff! the kisses smelled good. was that you or some pre purfumed envelope? in any event, i love you and your poopy backyard and will bring you a special stare when i see you. yeah you heard right, a stare. im gonna give you the looking eyes! ita a magic tric i learned from shamins in the jungles of burma. after i stare the special stare into your eyes, youll get all mushy and emotional and thats when ill move in for the big hugs! will post pics of mummers vomiting. thats todays photojournel essay. pukeing mummers in full regalia.

minnesotasmith
01-06-2007, 08:54
But, better late than never.
I will chime in that I believe MW has a much better than even chance of making it all the way, that with reasonable preparation only unlikely chance personal misfortune (injury or DEA agent) or family issue at home will stop him from doing all 2175 miles in one swoop. His physical ability (considerably greater than mine) and zen-like approach to adversity (both of which I have observed) promise well for his thruhike. Remember, too, that he has already successfully hiked a big chunk of the AT. Only NH and ME have (as far as I know) anything at all novel to his hiking experience.

Further, I promise to drive up and slackpack him some during his hike. (I'll happily also slack other hikers that I can, but I owe Matt bigtime.)

Go, Matthewski!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-06-2007, 08:59
::: uses fiery breath to toast marshmellows for MS for giving back to MW and other hikers :::

minnesotasmith
01-06-2007, 09:01
::: uses fiery breath to toast marshmellows for MS for giving back to MW and other hikers :::

You brushed your teeth (while abstaining from garlic and ramps) beforehand, of course?:-? :eek: :rolleyes: :D

MOWGLI
01-06-2007, 09:13
We will all be rooting for the Phonetic Phenom from Philly next year.

You gonna keep a Trail Journal Matt? I'd bet you'd have no trouble finding a transcriber. That would be a hoot!

MOWGLI
01-06-2007, 09:15
Granted it made no sense, but I enjoyed it as a Thomas Pynchon type of reading material.

Never read anything by Pynchon yet, but I learned last week that he doesn't allow anyone to take his photo. Any of his books in particular you recommend? I believe I own "Vineland".

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-06-2007, 09:17
You brushed your teeth (while abstaining from garlic and ramps) beforehand, of course?:-? :eek: :rolleyes: :DThe temp of my fiery breath assures no germs will be passed. Ramps aren't in season, but I eat lots of garlic. It is good for the immune system. Sorry about the garlicy taste of the marshmellows -- want me to toast you a hotdog instead?

Frosty
01-06-2007, 11:08
Never read anything by Pynchon yet, but I learned last week that he doesn't allow anyone to take his photo. Any of his books in particular you recommend? I believe I own "Vineland".If you are young enough, try GRAVITY'S RAINBOW, but don't bother starting it unless you think you have about forty years of life left. It's not a quick read.

Blue Jay
01-06-2007, 11:36
Any of his books in particular you recommend? I believe I own "Vineland".

You have my sympathies. I know because I bought the hard cover at full price. No, that one sucks completely. Gravity's Rainbow is the one to read. Actually you have a great opportunity, more than most, of enjoying it. Like reading MW you have to not need to understand it, enjoy it for the pleasure of just reading it. Frosty is right, you'll be reading it for your entire life time, becuse once you get to the end you start reading it again, just like MW.

MOWGLI
01-06-2007, 12:13
A recomendation from both Frosty & Blue Jay! Sounds like an interesting book. Thanks guys!

PS: That service Paperbackswap.com is so cool! The book is on it's way, and better yet, at no cost!

Jan LiteShoe
01-06-2007, 12:21
Challenge her to Scrabble.....25 to 1 you win!!! She knows lots of words, but her vocabulary is picayune compared to yours. :)

Picayune? Mighty big word for 6:41 in the morning there, Stumps.

(And "jet*****" it NOT a word. Cheater! Word maker-upper!)

I wish MW all the best. How can anynot one pull for the guy?

the goat
01-06-2007, 12:21
this just in.....
matthewski is a thru-hiking god!

MOWGLI
01-06-2007, 12:26
Picayune? Mighty big word for 6:41 in the morning there, Stumps.

(And "jet*****" it NOT a word. Cheater! Word maker-upper!)

"Anynot" ????? :D Is that what you tie to hold your non-freestanding tent up on a platform?

Sly
01-06-2007, 12:27

Go maddy, go, go, go... :banana

Mother's Finest
01-06-2007, 13:24
From the man's voice last night, I can tell he is getting pumped and ready. The kindness from all and high level of motivation should have him float through the first 1000 miles.

I believe the rent is paid, mattys' jesus willing the family will be good, and I know the IRS is not going to matter.

and matt said he is no squid eating hiker, but he is a sardine eating hiker. I am not sure about the difference.....(I guess less oil with dried squid)

peace
mf

Lone Wolf
01-06-2007, 13:26
From the man's voice last night, I can tell he is getting pumped and ready. The kindness from all and high level of motivation should have him float through the first 1000 miles.

I believe the rent is paid, mattys' jesus willing the family will be good, and I know the IRS is not going to matter.

and matt said he is no squid eating hiker, but he is a sardine eating hiker. I am not sure about the difference.....(I guess less oil with dried squid)

peace
mf

how's he getting to springer?

mweinstone
01-06-2007, 16:28
mothers finest is driving me lonewolf and we will hike a few days. todays horror?
sons mom called. girl got raped . girl calls raper back on promise of sex. girl contracts my son max to punch the guy in the face witch i assume he did cause the cops got two witnesses. and he may have slashed his bike tires. these are 17 year olds. and they got the knife with prints. max must go now to a lineup to be identified and printed . weapons charges, and conspirisy to comit assult.he will go to juvy for sure i belive. havent spoken to him today .just another day waiting for god. in other news, the mummers sure do bring out the best in police preparedness dont they?

prayers for max my son may be sent to : max: c/o level 24, new hell,00666.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-06-2007, 16:35
So sorry to hear about your son, Matt. Prayers.

Mother's Finest
01-06-2007, 17:04
Jesus Matt,
I did not know your son had the vigilante in him. Sounds like his heart was in the right place, but LEO does not care about that.

be cool

peace
mf

Jan LiteShoe
01-06-2007, 23:35
"Anynot" ????? :D Is that what you tie to hold your non-freestanding tent up on a platform?

Ha! Dyslexia kicking in, combined with no reading glasses.
It won't be the last time.

Jan LiteShoe
01-06-2007, 23:41
Just read further down.
Sorry about your situation, Matt.

Panzer1
01-07-2007, 00:02
Sorry to hear about your son. I will say a prayer for him. Sounds like that guy deserved to get punched in the face. Although its to bad that Max got caught. I hope he survives the line up. Maybe the witness won't be able to pick him out. In any case if it goes to court no jury would convict when they hear the circumstances surrounding the incident.

You should take Max on your hike with you, at least for the first couple of weeks. Maybe it will do him some good to get out of the city for a while.

Panzer

Sly
01-07-2007, 00:04
A jury trial for what? He did wrong according to the law. Have him cop a plea, I'm sure the DA will be sympathetic and recommend probation.

Sly
01-07-2007, 00:07
Sorry Panzer, if I were on a jury and there were witnesses that Max assaulted the scumbag and sliced his bike tires I'd have no option but to find him guilty. if found guilty by trial he'll most likely do time. Cop a plea, the DA gets the conviction and Max doesn't go to jail.

Bloodroot
01-07-2007, 00:14
A kid punching another kid? Happens all the time?

Bloodroot
01-07-2007, 00:18

Well let me re-phrase that...I guess it would depend on the exact situation and the past Max has had with the law.

Sly
01-07-2007, 00:19

You know how parents are, maybe Max beat the other kid to a pulp.

Bloodroot
01-07-2007, 00:23
You know how parents are, maybe Max beat the other kid to a pulp.

Yeah, true. The knife part of it though wouldn't make a difference, just property damage, unless the knife was presented during the fight somehow.

Panzer1
01-07-2007, 01:13
Sorry Panzer, if I were on a jury and there were witnesses that Max assaulted the scumbag and sliced his bike tires I'd have no option but to find him guilty. if found guilty by trial he'll most likely do time. Cop a plea, the DA gets the conviction and Max doesn't go to jail.

The thing about juries is that you have to get 12 people to agree. You can't even get 12 people on this web site to agree on something. There would be at least one on the jury who thought that Max was in the right to hit the "scumbag".

Panzer

bfitz
01-07-2007, 03:56
Get him a good lawyer. Do the research and spend the money.

mweinstone
01-07-2007, 06:53
cant get signals while mummers are mumming and eagles are flewging (fly). okay heres what we know. max was sent a letter today from the haddonfeild police telling him to come to a line up and to be fingerprinted in 10 days. 16 sets of parents received the exact letter. we do think max did the punch because the witnesses. the knife was used to slash car tires not bike tires. the victim is of age. the victom is pressing charges. the weapons charges may be multiple and we dont know about other weapons. max diddnt call me last night. i assume he found out from his friends about the letters. the incedent happened christmas eve. my sons mom(only my old girlfriend) never told me till the letter came today.her reasons were, it went away and never came to much, it was christmas, her husbands parents are staying from austrailia, and mostly because im a moral upstanding guy and she is not. i share my son with a person who is the apole of me. we are different. she thinks max diddnt do anything. when asked why she said cause the two girls who witnessed it are rich and liers. as a matter of fact i happen to know that most of my sons friends are mature and worryed for max as i am . her husband, me, and max's friends are all on the same page . only his mother prevents anyone from punishing or even speaking to max about his recent rash of police, violence, theft, and drugs and disrespect. my son is exibiting the classic symptoms of a kid before he murders someone or offs himself. its been three years of snowballing downhill. i actually want to just say goodby im so sure he will not make it.ive told everyone and him. ive begged his mom to side with me. ive dragged them both to theropy. im not done praying and i know somehow all will be as god wishes.so i cant really loose my cheer. its gross but true. im sad and prayerfull as allways but still me.i belive good will win but that my son will be a casualty of war.i think i have few options left. stalk max and stop him bust him beat him? no. keep talking to him and spend more time with him and show him the life i leed is better? yeah but its not having any effect against this messed up world. download ends.

mweinstone
01-07-2007, 07:09
i give you.......the mummers !

StarLyte
01-07-2007, 07:11
Matty - keep your strength up.

Be good to your body.

It will affect your hike if you don't.

I hope for the best possible outcome. I'll be thinking of you. :sun

mweinstone
01-07-2007, 07:16
homless mold remover steave2 working today so i might go a thruin. im invited to the ruck in wonderfoots car but must stay to demold to decity .when she called this morning and offered , she said, how would you like to be ruckin with lonewolf pirate and her. and my heart sank. if only the world could allow more fun and less non fun. oh well. such is the life of a jedi. my commitment of time is to max and my commitment of cash is to thru. thankyou most high preastess.(shes wikken)

mweinstone
01-07-2007, 07:21
even in pure mold , the homeless dont need a mask. there hardened against all end times molds and fungi. we are all so dead!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-07-2007, 08:45
Matt, continued prayers for Max.

Juvenile justice is aimed at rehab instead of punishment. There are likely going to be serious consequences for the actions your son choose to take in response to the girl being raped. A good attorney should be able to help the consequences be something that wll help your son learn that it isn't a good idea to act as judge, jury and whup-a$$ administrator and how to re-direct his feelings into action paths that won't land him in jail. I'm talking treatment and counseling rather than a juvenile detention facility.

Unless Max is charged as an adult, there will not be a jury trial. The juvenile justice system works much differently than the adult justice system. A juvenile judge will hear the evidence and decide guilt and punishment. Juvenile judges are not bound by the punishment guidelines that must be followed in adult courts - they have much more leeway to use alternative courses like mandatory treatment for anger, behavior or psych problems; mandatory treatment for family problems; placement in out-of-home facilities other than juvenile detention units (foster care, structured group homes, residential treatment facilities).

mweinstone
01-07-2007, 08:57
if no one belived in the end of the world, would it still come? duh. allright. lets begin with this little bit,........is the global hiking communitys mission ultimatly to have all humans walking more for there health and sanity and the weelfare of the biosphear? or do we not want all those fools on our trails? and if i dont carry toilet paper does that count as a legondary appalachian trail thruhiking acheavment or ,.. as,... a weird thing? wheres the stupid month of february allready? what do i do with my leftover bumout when i finally leave the city? do i rent some sort of hazardious waste bum out bad vibe containment unit to store it in or what? will i need the bum out when i come back? is your bum out like your mojo? or is it aquired? are we born with it ? i wish austin powers was here .my spelling and grammer are just as annoying to me to read too. im just that out of control of things that mean nothing to me. what i am in control of is a loaded pack and 6 months rent paid ahead. as i am aware i will not be ******* this trip. and im working weekends. and praying. and thanking you guys and saurs of dinos, and having a job witch will allow me to earn the mony . and and and and and and and and and and id like to thank the irs for giving me a chance to prove that they really are just 6 guys with pencils. and id like to thank the pa state tax just for being there when i needed tax. also props go out to the city of philadelphia buissness privlage tax(declared illegal and schedualed to be cancelled in two years) at 6% just cause i love the number six.

mweinstone
01-07-2007, 09:11
damm. some of the frolik seems to have left the building. i never knew you were so wonderful! are you in law? or were? no, you told me what you do,...........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m r, i forget. you told me what hubby dino does or did to. i forget. were you a srhink? i love you. if i can copy the way you say facts rather than emotion in a moment like that, ill thank you in advance. your advise is all stuff i know well but hearing it now was all i needed. ya know? click! thanks sweet one.

we now return you to THE THREAD allready in progress.

mweinstone
01-07-2007, 09:13
BEST READ FOR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS, BUS TRIPS FROM COAST TO COAST OR DELIVERY WAITING ROOM.http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13082

Skidsteer
01-07-2007, 09:32
IRS=six guys with pencils?

That's a classic, Matthewski. It gave me a good laugh to start the day.:)

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-07-2007, 09:45
Matt, I'm retired now. I was a social worker who specialized in working with mentally ill and chemically dependent family systems so I spent a lot of time in juvenile and adult courtrooms in various capacities. I was on a team that evaluated cases for a juvenile judge (helped him decide what sort of options would best help troubled kids in trouble) and helped the families get the kids into the various treatment options the court recommended. Before that I worked as a child protective services investigator and as a caseworker in the foster care system. Before that I worked in the region's detox facility for indigent adult alcoholics and drug addicts (wild & crazy place) and in a drug treatment facility for teens.

Lone Wolf
01-07-2007, 09:49
mothers finest is driving me lonewolf and we will hike a few days. todays horror?
sons mom called. girl got raped . girl calls raper back on promise of sex. girl contracts my son max to punch the guy in the face witch i assume he did cause the cops got two witnesses. and he may have slashed his bike tires. these are 17 year olds. and they got the knife with prints. max must go now to a lineup to be identified and printed . weapons charges, and conspirisy to comit assult.he will go to juvy for sure i belive. havent spoken to him today .just another day waiting for god. in other news, the mummers sure do bring out the best in police preparedness dont they?

prayers for max my son may be sent to : max: c/o level 24, new hell,00666.

hmmm. sounds like the boy made some stupid choices. has some stupid friends. hopefully he learns a lesson this time before he goes to the big house next time.

khaynie
01-07-2007, 10:33
My post is switiching gears like a road tractor, but MW, share with me some details on your instant gravy recipes. In the words of Dennis Miller, "I'm a roast, baste me."

Panzer1
01-08-2007, 21:47
So, whatever happened to the dirtbag rapist??

Panzer

mweinstone
01-08-2007, 22:46
max goes to be fingered tommorow. had a good talk with him. he did it and hes sorry. he wants to change but cant he says. wow. yo frolik, i know as much about it as anyone having been thru the whole life and back to a good man. and even so, im helpless to seperate emotion from reason, as you well know this pitfall.as a recovered person, i do have some wonderful advise for him and he does know it. not only am i a good dad, im a good example i belive. my strength in this all is my having turned my anger into prayerful change. and friends like you all help alot.i live by faith and i will do so forever. tommorows outcome isnt in my hands or the lawers or the courts. he did get a lawer today and met with him. allright , enough.

please let me blab about a few other, hiking things.
gravy goes into water in pot and heats whils bagle is crumbled into peices into lid witch is on pot heating the bread while gravy boils. add bread and anything else like cheese and stun all who drool and gaze in astonishment. you have now made trail biscuts and gravy. white gravy mix with real sasuge bits is in all stores.
ive never felt so confedent about the hike and so worried about the launch.
i had an idea for you stove makers. can a burner from a gas stove be made into a burner? it seems that the jets would be efficent and that it allready has a double wall construction. the feed would be cut off and sealed.
you will notice i wont be pessimistic about the hike. i can pull this off i belive. it complex but can be done. its only a matter of money and im good with the stuff. a word about froliking dinosaur.

supercalafragalisticxbalidoshis!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxoo0 x0x0x00x0x0x0x0x0x0x0mat

Skidsteer
01-08-2007, 23:00
supercalafragalisticxbalidoshis!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxoo0 x0x0x00x0x0x0x0x0x0x0mat

WooHoo! You spelled it right!

Well, technically it's xpalidoshis but screw it. The biscuits and gravy recipe wipes the slate clean.

I'll pray for Max and I mean it.

Gray Blazer
01-08-2007, 23:23
Matt, I'm retired now. I was a social worker who specialized in working with mentally ill and chemically dependent family systems so I spent a lot of time in juvenile and adult courtrooms in various capacities. I was on a team that evaluated cases for a juvenile judge (helped him decide what sort of options would best help troubled kids in trouble) and helped the families get the kids into the various treatment options the court recommended. Before that I worked as a child protective services investigator and as a caseworker in the foster care system. Before that I worked in the region's detox facility for indigent adult alcoholics and drug addicts (wild & crazy place) and in a drug treatment facility for teens.Did you ever work on PBS or Barney?

Gray Blazer
01-08-2007, 23:28
Did you ever work on PBS or Barney?Sorry, didn't know where this was going or where it had been. Seriously, Matt, you've got a community of friends who are rootin' for ya and prayin' for you and your son.

mweinstone
01-09-2007, 09:20
right on! got sig will blab. howdie all! the dawn broke over a still alive world! ahhhh smell that ever lovin universe!

bfitz
01-09-2007, 09:23
... the dawn broke over a still alive world! ahhhh smell that ever lovin universe!
I'm putting that on the favorite quotations thread. It's that good!

Wonder
01-09-2007, 09:36
Aw, man.....jsut read all of this. I'm sorry! Good luck with eveything, and let me know if you need a ride somewhere. Mom is pretty good about lending me her wheels. (and thanks to Manifesto, I have my own set this week!)
Remember this........
Jersey sux! (just kidding, I lvoe my neighbor to the east!

MOWGLI
01-09-2007, 09:44
Matt:

As a parent, I feel your pain. I hope everything works out with your son. Does he have any interest in joining you on the trail? Maybe for just a week? It could be a positive thing.

Lone Wolf
01-09-2007, 09:49
yeah. philly hoods in the woods

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-09-2007, 09:53
Did you ever work on PBS or Barney?Psssttt - don't tell anybody but the male dino is Barney.

Panzer1
01-09-2007, 09:54
Matt:

As a parent, I feel your pain. I hope everything works out with your son. Does he have any interest in joining you on the trail? Maybe for just a week? It could be a positive thing.

I was thinking that too, but I think the problem is that he has to go to school. And now would probably not be a good time to be absent for a week.

Panzer

Jan LiteShoe
01-09-2007, 09:59
I was thinking that too, but I think the problem is that he has to go to school. And now would probably not be a good time to be absent for a week.

Panzer

There's always summer vacation...
could be the next "Walk in the Woodz"

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-09-2007, 10:11
Those that pray need to do so today for the outcome of Matt's son's situation to be something that will help the boy learn better ways to deal with things and that God will hold Matt in His tender snuggle today. Watching your children go thru 'learning experiences' is never easy - it hurts you all the way to your soul. ::: gives Matt a warm hug :::

We had a saying among social workers - If everyone didn't go thru it, the teen behavior pattern would be considered a mental illness. Think back to what you were like and how you thought at his age -- I thought all adults were hopelessly out-of-touch and clueless -- that nothing they said applied to time in which I was growing up and that their ideas of what was important were woefully old-fashioned.

Sometimes harsh learning experiences like what Max is going thru hasten a process that happens to us all - life's big bang. It is that time when our head pops out of our a$$ and we wipe the BS from our eyes -- and we can finally see clearly that all the loving guidance our parents, grandparents, teachers, counselors and ministers tried to give us over the years really did make sense after all. I am praying that Max hears a loud pop today.

Panzer1
01-09-2007, 13:07
If Max hit this guy because he raped a girl, then why is Max the one in trouble??

Panzer

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-09-2007, 13:22
Because spraying a can of whup-a$$ on a rapist is only allowed while the rape is occurring or shortly before or after - otherwise it considered vigilante justice. I'm sure the young man Max beat up is in far more trouble than Max is right now.

Panzer1
01-09-2007, 13:57
There's always summer vacation...
could be the next "Walk in the Woodz"

Summer vacation sounds like a good idea assuming that Max is into hiking his summer away while all his freinds are having a good time in the city. I have never heard if Max is a hiker or not. MW would be hitting PA/NJ/NY area around the summer. Maybe they could work out something then.

Panzer

Mother's Finest
01-09-2007, 14:07
stay cool matty

all will be that can be, max will be who he is and will change when he is ready to and not before. you can only support and guide your son.

peace
mf

MOWGLI
01-09-2007, 14:52
yeah. philly hoods in the woods

It's all good y'all!

Gray Blazer
01-09-2007, 14:56
Philly Cheese steak is my favorite sandwich. Philly=good (UUUMMMMMmmm Cheeeese) Doh!

Panzer1
01-09-2007, 17:01
Yea, I get a Philly cheese steak in center city Philly every once in a while. Real good, but a lot of calories from all the bread.

Panzer

mweinstone
01-09-2007, 17:29
just checked renweb. max was in school so im assuming hes going after. meanwhile back to overagrandizing. i love what you said about wiping after the pop o reptillian one.and wolf is funny with his boy band, wolves in the woods with special guests philly hoodys. and mom you know you and me disagree on god and will be friends for life cause we are always learning from each other. i think. and sister foot,..i love you too and them freaks were cool. and jungle boy, ahh nothin..........anyway, after a sobering day in the mold mines ive come to a conclution.

soup is indeed made primarily from soup! back after these messages from our sponsor,... mildex. if you have mold,....that craps old.

Mother's Finest
01-09-2007, 17:30
yeah cheese steaks....I had not eaten meat for the past three years, maybe one month ago I got a craving.

cheese steak with fried onions, american cheese, mayonaise and lettuce. as good as it gets. (forget about the arterial clogging properties, sometimes you just have to let it go)

peace
mf

Panzer1
01-09-2007, 18:01
No, No

No mayonnaise and lettce on a cheese steak..
Just cheese, tomato sauce, mushrooms and onions.

Panzer

Heater
01-09-2007, 18:06
No, No

No mayonnaise and lettce on a cheese steak..
Just cheese, tomato sauce, mushrooms and onions.

Panzer

I thought the simple Whiz and Onions was they way to go.

mweinstone
01-09-2007, 18:14
american, mayo,lettuce, pickles,fried onions and sause from the meatballs.no salt, pepper tommatoes or frickin wiz!

and while were on the subject of the worlds finest cheesesteak, never ever eat one from anywhere but a vender.

Panzer1
01-09-2007, 18:27
american, mayo,lettuce, pickles,fried onions and sause from the meatballs.no salt, pepper tommatoes or frickin wiz!

and while were on the subject of the worlds finest cheesesteak, never ever eat one from anywhere but a vender.

Ok,

I'll agree with red souce from the meat balls. Thats the way to go. And use real cheese not the wiz crap. Ant the most important thing is that the bread must be fresh..

Panzer

Panzer1
01-09-2007, 18:32
By the way,

Trevose Pizza, in Trevose, just outside Philly, also makes some of the best cheese steaks around..

Panzer
(just thought you might like to know that)

Mother's Finest
01-09-2007, 18:41
geez panzer,
you are as bad as the boys down at Pat's.

I know that I am considered a communist for liking lettuce and mayo on my steak, but it is what it is....I was never one for red gravy on my cheesesteak.

austexas, you are correct--if ordering at Cheesesteak corner (Pats or Geno's) wiz wit. cheese wiz with onions.

I am getting hungry. Black bean and cheese burrito for me in the next hour.

peace
mf

Heater
01-09-2007, 20:48
geez panzer,

I know that I am considered a communist for liking lettuce and mayo on my steak, but it is what it is....I was never one for red gravy on my cheesesteak.

austexas, you are correct--if ordering at Cheesesteak corner (Pats or Geno's) wiz wit. cheese wiz with onions.

peace
mf

That's the one.

Been to Philly once, someday will go back there. I think putting all that junk on a cheesesteak might be like putting BBQ sauce on a well cooked slice of Texas Beef Brisket. It just 'aint right! :(

Now. I am gonna go make some Fajita Nachos topped with guacamole, sour cream and Pico De Gallo. Doesn't get much better than that. :)

Dancing bananna >>> :banana

Panzer1
01-09-2007, 21:31
I sometimes go to "Rick's Steaks" in center city Philly in the Reading Terminal Market. They claim that they invented the Philly Cheese Steak sandwitch somewhere back around the great depression. They have a sign there attesting to that.

Panzer

Gray Blazer
01-09-2007, 21:47
I would like to try an authentic cheesesteak from Philly one day. Matthewski, do they ship or should I just come up there?

Wonder
01-09-2007, 22:13
geez panzer,

peace
mf

I'm with you MF. Cheesesteak Hoagie all the way! With herrs sour cream and onion chips for more crunch! I will admit though, I only got into the steak hoagie after I moved to chester county.....thought is was a symptom of being around all of these horses or something:D

When God had finished with his plan,
He paused his handiwork to scan--
There the world in splendor stood,
Hill and river, field and wood,
Mountain range and shining seas,
Fern and flower, valley, trees;
Rock and meadow sown with clover,
Sun and moon and cloud set over:
Prairie, island, lake and bay
All complete on that sixth day.
"I think," He mused, "I'll give a bounty--"
And that's how we got Chester County.

~ Edward Shenton
And Gray BLazer....just come up here.....if you shiped a cheesesteak, you would have a gloppy mush of grease. Or just find me a trail days! If fortune repeats itself, my mother will show up with steak stuff like she did last year! Amorosio's rolls and all!

Heater
01-09-2007, 22:20
I will admit though, I only got into the steak hoagie after I moved to chester county.....thought is was a symptom of being around all of these horses or something:D

They call em Grinders in New England. ***?

Panzer1
01-09-2007, 23:01
I would like to try an authentic cheesesteak from Philly one day. Matthewski, do they ship or should I just come up there?

You can make your own. Get chipped steak from your butcher, fresh rolls from your baker, cheese, fresh onions, and whatever else you like, fry it up on the pan. That's all there is to it.

Panzer

Heater
01-10-2007, 00:39
You can make your own. Get chipped steak from your butcher, fresh rolls from your baker, cheese, fresh onions, and whatever else you like, fry it up on the pan. That's all there is to it.

Panzer

--

Recipe courtesy Pat's King of Steaks

6 tablespoons Soya bean oil
1 large onion, sliced
24 ounces sliced rib eye or eye roll steak
Cheese (Cheez Whiz recommended) American or
Provolone works fine
4 crusty Italian Rolls
Sweet green and red peppers, sauteed in oil (optional)
Mushrooms sauteed in oil (optional)
Ketchup Heat an iron skillet or a non-stick pan over medium heat
and add 3 tablespoons of oil to the pan and saute the
onions to desired doneness. Remove the onions and add
the remaining oil and saute the slices of meat quickly on
both sides. Melt the cheez whiz in a double boiler or in
the microwave. Place 8 ounces of the meat into the rolls,
add onions, and pour the Cheez Whiz over top. Garnish
with sweet peppers, mushrooms, ketchup.

--

'cept leave off the peppers onions and ketchup.

Now, anyone gotta good recipe for Srapple?

Panzer1
01-10-2007, 01:06
Man, This thread is making me hungry.
It's turning into the cheese steak thread. Where's MW. We need him back. Matt you out there???

Panzer

Wonder
01-10-2007, 01:20
All a grinder is here is a toasted hoagie

mweinstone
01-10-2007, 16:39
you guys are soooo out of touch. oh man. where to start. first of all. what im going to instruct you on about chees steaks is verifiable and known to all born here.
pats and genos are not steaks. same reason if you follow that recipie above you wont have one. a philly cheese steak must be made from frozen, cheese steaks bought anywhere. freash , or black angus, or thick sliced, no no no . wont do it. you need those thin slabs containing even thinner slabs of cheep crap , not ground mind you , but cheap minnute steaks frozen. and you need bread made with philly water. add a drop of bleach to spring water and wala! also, a cheese steak must be made by a forign national. forgot to mention that.

cut off from max for being moral and upstanding. told not to call. no arguments. no name callling, no unkind words. just positive and negitive locked in battle for eternity. i will denie this perticular battle. told i am bad influence. things i said like i want max to suffer.hey,...gotta be real with gods gifts. i may be calm but my heart has another small crak in it. sokay, i got the big man in my corner. he says i gotta get cut but that im still in the fight. says hes got oodles of cummuppins for all.im good with that.

minnesota smith , minnesota smith. ah . that felt good. go ahead you try. type the name. ehhh,..it was good for me.

Mother's Finest
01-10-2007, 18:54
not good news, not bad news. When do you hear the results from the police?

what about you Wonderfoot? You must be getting ready to leave.

I finished watching Appalachian Impressions last night. it really makes me want to get out and go.

positive karma for Max and his dad Private Weinstone.

peace
mf

Heater
01-10-2007, 18:54
you guys are soooo out of touch. oh man. where to start. first of all. what im going to instruct you on about chees steaks is verifiable and known to all born here.
pats and genos are not steaks. same reason if you follow that recipie above you wont have one. a philly cheese steak must be made from frozen, cheese steaks bought anywhere. freash , or black angus, or thick sliced, no no no . wont do it. you need those thin slabs containing even thinner slabs of cheep crap , not ground mind you , but cheap minnute steaks frozen. and you need bread made with philly water. add a drop of bleach to spring water and wala! also, a cheese steak must be made by a forign national. forgot to mention that.

cut off from max for being moral and upstanding. told not to call. no arguments. no name callling, no unkind words. just positive and negitive locked in battle for eternity. i will denie this perticular battle. told i am bad influence. things i said like i want max to suffer.hey,...gotta be real with gods gifts. i may be calm but my heart has another small crak in it. sokay, i got the big man in my corner. he says i gotta get cut but that im still in the fight. says hes got oodles of cummuppins for all.im good with that.

minnesota smith , minnesota smith. ah . that felt good. go ahead you try. type the name. ehhh,..it was good for me.

If I ever make it to the philly gathering, I'll let you show me how it's done. I'll get enough groceries for all.

I ain't putting no dam lettuce or mayo on it though. :rolleyes:

Heater
01-10-2007, 18:55
If I ever make it to the philly gathering, I'll let you show me how it's done. I'll get enough groceries for all.

I ain't putting no dam lettuce or mayo on it though. :rolleyes:

That is unless that stranger women makes fried Baloney sandwiches.

mweinstone
01-10-2007, 19:01
mf, no info. cut off. games . drama.

insanity is simply the absence of god.

or,.....being tormented by humans!

mweinstone
01-11-2007, 09:18
worlds colide is our theme today. the end is here! cant ya tell? everybody whos anybody knows. its the end of the world show with me! your host! first we'll look at some burning citys, and move on to starving children and finaly an up close and in deapth interveiw with saten. or lucy , as he prefers. ahem,.. mr devil, wwhat do you have in store for , oh, lets just use me for example. thank you matthewski for having me on your show. id have to answer,.... death, death is what i have in store for you.
and mr satin, how crowded is hell? well matt, theres enough room for more . mr satin, does anyone ever escape from hell.
not since snake pliscin.
thats all the time we have folks. thank you satin and our other guests. ive got a crappy house to go clean. wonderfoot i got work. anyone else who comes to philly lookin for work, i need a helper today and tommorow. see yall! have a blessed day. more interveiws with famouse folks later.next week, the tooth fairy tells all.

bfitz
01-11-2007, 09:27
Aww cmon you can get outta work! Clean it next week! We need a map man.

Mother's Finest
01-11-2007, 13:38
Snake Plisskin was tougher than Chuck Norris. At least in New York. One bad mofo...

peace
mf

Panzer1
01-11-2007, 17:04
mr devil, wwhat do you have in store for , oh, lets just use me for example. thank you matthewski for having me on your show. id have to answer,.... death, death is what i have in store for you.

I hope that not until after your "thru" is over..

Panzer

Jester2000
01-14-2007, 15:39
--

Now, anyone gotta good recipe for Srapple?

From the rooter to the tooter, and then start to grind,
Throw in some spices, whatever you find.
Press into a cube, then fry that grey block,
Add plenty of syrup, it tastes just like. . .heaven!

MW -- 10 in 10 chance of success, as I define it, which doesn't necessarily include "completion."

PS --original Jester poem, that. Warming up for the Warmer "Bad Hiking Poetry Contest."

Cheesewhiz
01-14-2007, 16:00
I wish you all sould leave my name out yo mouth! J/K

Topcat
01-14-2007, 18:44
http://berksweb.com/pam/scrapple.html

for those of you who are interested.....

bfitz
01-16-2007, 23:11
PS --original Jester poem, that. Warming up for the Warmer "Bad Hiking Poetry Contest."Um...heaven doesn't rhyme with block.

Mother's Finest
01-17-2007, 19:56
Back from SoRuck....lets have an update. what is the word?

The world wants to know.

As an aside, I have gotten at least ten comments on the Minnesota Smith Thru Hike postcard hanging next to my cash register area. People like it. Invariably, everyone that comments says "That is my dream, to do the trail"

I tell them to get out and start walking, to plan and pursue it. Talking about it won't get it done.

peace
mf

Jester2000
01-18-2007, 18:45
Um...heaven doesn't rhyme with block.

Yeah, you see, there's a body part that does, and the whole joke is that you think I'm going to say that, and then. . .oh, never mind.

Jan LiteShoe
01-18-2007, 19:09
Yeah, you see, there's a body part that does, and the whole joke is that you think I'm going to say that, and then. . .oh, never mind.

Hey, "toenail" doesn't rhyme either...

Jester2000
01-18-2007, 19:13
Also, "Heaven Doesn't Rhyme With Block" is the name of the first single released by my boy band, B-Town.

bfitz
01-18-2007, 19:39
Also, "Heaven Doesn't Rhyme With Block" is the name of the first single released by my boy band, B-Town.Ohhhhhhhh............
Ummmmmm......what's the cut-off age to be considered a "boy-band"?

Jan LiteShoe
01-18-2007, 19:45
Ohhhhhhhh............
Ummmmmm......what's the cut-off age to be considered a "boy-band"?

"Boy" is a state of mind, bfitz...
You know that.

bfitz
01-18-2007, 19:48
I guess I do.

Jan LiteShoe
01-18-2007, 20:05
"Gal" is also a state of mind.

Dances with Mice
01-18-2007, 20:09
... state of mind.Matthewski's never been to that state.

Jan LiteShoe
01-18-2007, 20:17
Hey Dances, sorry we didn't have much time to chat at the Ruck. You have that wachked out sense of humor I enjoy.
Of course, after you chopped off your finger and added it to the red beans and rice, it sort of put me off my feed.
I had to await until the bacon times.

TOW
01-19-2007, 09:53
Since I never asked Matt when he was going to start, does anyone know for sure?

Dances with Mice
01-19-2007, 10:04
Hey Dances, sorry we didn't have much time to chat at the Ruck. You have that wachked out sense of humor I enjoy.
Of course, after you chopped off your finger and added it to the red beans and rice, it sort of put me off my feed. There'll be another time, I'm sure.

Somebody asked me if I was sure the red beans and rice were vegetarian and I said "Oh, Positive!"

Panzer1
01-19-2007, 10:11
Since I never asked Matt when he was going to start, does anyone know for sure?

Feb 18

Panzer

mweinstone
01-21-2007, 15:21
trips off. no way. yu huh. cant do it . irs. to much personal termoil. should have gave cesar what was his and god what was his at an earlyer age. paying for mistakes is a high price. its, all. must now bow out and hope and pray and watch and all that. my new mission was solidifyed when at soruck i saw the effect on me my city life is having and how my trail side wants to help by going into conserve mode. im great at paying debts and though this is a biggy, 150,000.00$, i can and will do it. that may sound foolish to some screaming ," lawer, lawer!", but to me, its another welcome challange. im looking forward to being solvent again and being able to preach the pitfalls of wreackless behavior and money. and i do happen to be the next piccoso artwise ya know. and god did say i could have that when i got straightened out . so im thinkin its a good thing i turned myself in and without a lawer and with only prayer. i can walk over the irs without burning or sinking if i ask to be able to do it. thats the weirdo in us christans. we do weird crap that pisses folks off. like pay the irs with a smile and a thankyou .really i could drag and fight and kick and wiggle my way to a better position but right about now im busy thinkin about paul in prison and his singing and preaching to the guards. im cool with life bein a prison. allways have been. since i read paul. he actually makes it look good. at any second , i could be givin any number of wonderful things from god. i thank him for you all. your support of a weirdo was valient. the weirdo is an icon of cultural signifigence unparelleled in the schools of thaught and behavior available to choose from. i have been your weirdo and will remain so. thank you all.

ed bell
01-21-2007, 15:32
God bless you Matthewski. I know you are headed in a positive direction. Even though I do not know you, you have a friend here rooting for you. Peace, ed bell:sun

napster
01-21-2007, 16:21
trips off. no way. yu huh. cant do it . irs. to much personal termoil. should have gave cesar what was his and god what was his at an earlyer age. paying for mistakes is a high price. its, all. must now bow out and hope and pray and watch and all that. my new mission was solidifyed when at soruck i saw the effect on me my city life is having and how my trail side wants to help by going into conserve mode. im great at paying debts and though this is a biggy, 150,000.00$, i can and will do it. that may sound foolish to some screaming ," lawer, lawer!", but to me, its another welcome challange. im looking forward to being solvent again and being able to preach the pitfalls of wreackless behavior and money. and i do happen to be the next piccoso artwise ya know. and god did say i could have that when i got straightened out . so im thinkin its a good thing i turned myself in and without a lawer and with only prayer. i can walk over the irs without burning or sinking if i ask to be able to do it. thats the weirdo in us christans. we do weird crap that pisses folks off. like pay the irs with a smile and a thankyou .really i could drag and fight and kick and wiggle my way to a better position but right about now im busy thinkin about paul in prison and his singing and preaching to the guards. im cool with life bein a prison. allways have been. since i read paul. he actually makes it look good. at any second , i could be givin any number of wonderful things from god. i thank him for you all. your support of a weirdo was valient. the weirdo is an icon of cultural signifigence unparelleled in the schools of thaught and behavior available to choose from. i have been your weirdo and will remain so. thank you all.

Matthew , We are a peculair people,aint that what the word says about us CHRISTians?We are all born judgemental and critialize others yet hopefully in our walk thru HIM we learn self-control and compassion for others.Dont worry what others think.If we were all like minded we would all be fightin for the same thing.Imagin everyone hiking the AT.Thats an awful thought.Anyways, Paul was on a mission sent via GOD and unless you feel called to do prison ministry I challenge you to get a lawyer.Like walking from one tall skyscraper to another. By yourself you cross on a 2x4 or with a good lawyer ya get a 2x12.It will make a big diffrence. The Word also says my people perish for lack of knowledge.Iffin you got the know how to do this by yourself then rock on and iffin not then pray before you make any decisions.Best reguards to you Matt.
N.

bfitz
01-21-2007, 16:58
You might want to look into exactly how they arrived at that figure. 150k is alot. Mabye there are deductions you're missing or income you need not report or whatever. I know I get to deduct most of my gas and lot's of other expenses including vehicle payments. Just sayin, with a little professional help you might find you don't owe so much, and still be able to pay with honor all you owe. Don't screw yourself.

TOW
01-21-2007, 17:15
You know when we talked at the Ruck, I had no doubt that God had you in His firm grip. Making the right decisions in our lives is a hard thing to do sometimes. Satan knows our weak points and will utilize whatever it takes to make us trip and fall. But the key is to stand back up and brush them britches off and keep on toking it with the Lord. He Loves you Matt and there is no greater love than what He has to offer.

The Word says "My burden is easy and my yoke is light." When you really think about that statement you should realize back when you first began to follow His direction just how true that statement was. You can have His grace and mercy again in your life. You want simplicity? Then do what He asks of you and only you know what that is.

It is easy for me to run away from what is haunting me at the time. I became a pro at it before I met Him. But the reward of doing the right thing today over steps all else in my life.

I struggle too. Some think I'm weird too. You know when I smell weed I always want some. When I smell the corn liqour being passed around I want some. But what I want more in my life at this time is Gods power to continue to overcome ME.

I get in the way of me all the time by the decisions I make. If I could just let go of myself totally, just think what true happiness it would bring to me.

Your doing the right thing. I like you Matt, I did the instant I met you. hang in there bro! The best of His love is yet to come. You've already tasted it before, go for some more!

Dancer
01-22-2007, 14:19

Hey Matty!

Sorry to hear about your troubles! Even though we only met at the SORUCK I consider you a true friend. You are truly a unique individual and I have no doubt that this too shall pass and that you will get to thru-hike one day. I'm glad that you have a positive attitude about it all. Some people would find the same situation unbearable. Be strong and keep your head up.

Julie (Amazonwoman):sun

Sly
01-22-2007, 15:30
They can't get blood out of a rock. If you have it, I'd take the $4-5000 now and hit the trail and worry about the IRS and paying them later.

Mother's Finest
01-22-2007, 15:37
Matt,

you know better than I that the trail is going to be there next year, or the year after, or the year after.

I already told you my opinion on the tax issue...I will not harass you in a public forum.

peace
mf

mweinstone
01-22-2007, 18:59
if my art sells i could be ready in an hour.
if my fart smells i should really take a shower.
ya know in waterworld the guy whos line is" half an hour half an hour?"
well im in deep shi* world and my lines ," boy this crap smells sour!"
if i appear to be in a ruckus state of mind..
fear not ive not gotten into the kit ive packed for the ruck
witch contains bourbon and confettied duck!
no no i assure you! im really just trying to lure you
into this state of mind i call fever. for a mountain named springer and a hike called a dinger,...so as to leaver you out of your chair and hike me right out of your hair.instead of loading another binger. and giving me a weird stare.

fvital
01-22-2007, 22:29
They can't get blood out of a rock. If you have it, I'd take the $4-5000 now and hit the trail and worry about the IRS and paying them later.

But they can lock him up for tax evasion. The IRS won't even let you file bankrupcy.

mweinstone
01-23-2007, 09:32
exsplaine lock up. you do mean of course, someone like al capone right? ive been told theres no more debters prison. and since i turned myself in and i have pursued paying them not the other way around, that im in pritty good standings as far as not being tatum oneals cellmate anytime soon.

"your remarks are like totally unsanctioned by any governing body."tatum oneal.
you must mean if i were to go hiking and disobay court orders to pay witch would start pileing up in the mailbox, right? right.
heres a plan,......i sell my art and suprise you all with a thruhike . oh well,...naptimes over. back to this weeks hazardus waste cleanup. 1524 naudaine....basement caterarium. stench of cat beyond your wildest cat stinging spray in eyes nightmare.

mweinstone
01-23-2007, 09:37
when the very bowels of the earth need cleaning,... hikers volenteer. were the marines of filth. ready to stink in moments notice. used to being sour and mildewy,.....we thrive where mere mortals wilt.rock on my dirty compadreys.

TOW
01-23-2007, 10:46
exsplaine lock up. you do mean of course, someone like al capone right? ive been told theres no more debters prison. and since i turned myself in and i have pursued paying them not the other way around, that im in pritty good standings as far as not being tatum oneals cellmate anytime soon.

"your remarks are like totally unsanctioned by any governing body."tatum oneal.
you must mean if i were to go hiking and disobay court orders to pay witch would start pileing up in the mailbox, right? right.
heres a plan,......i sell my art and suprise you all with a thruhike . oh well,...naptimes over. back to this weeks hazardus waste cleanup. 1524 naudaine....basement caterarium. stench of cat beyond your wildest cat stinging spray in eyes nightmare.

you see? your not a big time criminal after all in their eyes...........i bet you can even still hike..................?

bfitz
01-23-2007, 18:05
"A peaceful place, or so it looks from space...."

mweinstone
01-23-2007, 18:18
no bfitzsterski, from space they can see the spiritual doom hanging over. and then theres the slightly different action happening on trails all over. hiking. with little bags containing all the stuff we think we need to " get back to nature" im over at the nearest ruck thread. later. this cafe stinks.

bfitz
01-23-2007, 19:17
A closer look reveals Mathewski's face...:p

mweinstone
01-23-2007, 19:27
your beer is cold out of the fridge. if you live at the right temp. silly overheated fools. my apt is a crisp 50. i keep the trail burning in my heart to warm me. i dont need any silly girlyheaters.

Mother's Finest
01-23-2007, 19:29
he is not lying. travel in a car for any distance and he will complain if the heat is on.

peace
mf

mweinstone
01-23-2007, 20:00
dear moms finery, waz up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill tell you. im a ruck and your not. the end.

come to ruck or die.

mweinstone
01-23-2007, 20:03
allow me to asplane sumpin to you mr noruck. if you have a heart attack and cant attend this weekends buisness engagement. the world will continue. if you lie to the people counting on you to show, god will forgive you. if you dont come to the ruck i will hunt you down and (deleted by attrol for violating fedral dont kill people laws.}

bfitz
01-23-2007, 20:44
he is not lying. travel in a car for any distance and he will complain if the heat is on.

peace
mf
Try 12 hours.

Gray Blazer
01-23-2007, 20:57
Hey Matt!! God bless and good luck with your art. I hope you become a famous artist before you die. Sell it on ebay. They sell anything on there. Don't you have some dried up ramen that resembles the Virgin Mary? People even sell used tents and sleeping bags.

mweinstone
01-23-2007, 21:12
still friends? thru all my window opening heat demands?

thaught so. traveling proves a frendship or exsposes its flaws.

befitz? friends?

bfitz
01-23-2007, 21:54
Dude....whaddya you think? we bobem peacebobe.

Panzer1
01-23-2007, 21:56
peace
mf

Even at turnpike speeds he'll keep his window open to let the heat out.:)

Panzer

Wonder
01-23-2007, 23:12
Matts thermostat may be busted.....but he's one of a kind. I love him even after 16 hours of frost.............
Just remember....if you go to visit...you will have a great time....greatest most generous host in the world!
Cabinet full of hiker goodies....funny stories
and plenty of very wrm sleeping bags to crawl into while you are there!

mweinstone
01-24-2007, 08:04
gazeing into the blue bulb we call computer, i see freinds comming. what? whos that? bdudefootfizgoat? oh no! my friends have converged into one hudge blob of friendly, nice, good spelling and great smelling, weirdo hiker thinggy and its comming over the top of the screen and ,...help!!!

the police department of philadelphia is investigating a muder sceen at 2101 s 16th street and would appreciate any information concerning a creature in a mulicolored dress carrying a guitar and the severed head of matthewski . the suspect was las seen working in an undisclosed mobile office and traveling under the assumed name,"goatfootfiz bdudeskis."

mweinstone
01-24-2007, 08:18
Sup Yo My Peeps! Props Out Ta Ya All. Doin The Ruck Is A Life. And The Marines Of Hike Do It Well. Yo Sup To My Sistah Wonder, Can We Bribe Ya Ta Come Ta Da Ruck? Im In Fo A Fity. An Don B Fogettin Goat And His Band Of South Of The Mason Dixon Line Peeps Includin But Not Limitted To The B Dude Of Dudeskis, The One And Only Mr Bfitz! Woooooo! We Are Gonna Do Some Bible Study If Ya Hear My Message. We B Pryain Fo Sum Hayin If Ya Catch What Im Throwin. An We Got Mrs Panzer Sittin On The Fence Not Wantin To Let Us Down Were Sayin Yo Ms P, Come To Da Ruck Or We Key You Truck. An We Got A Special Shout Out To Da Wolf. Das Right, Lonewolf . His Bday Is Tommorow And We All Wanna Kick Him In The Ass First For Good Luck. Then He Can Open Presents. Sup My Brother Wolveren Baby!!!!!!!!!! Hope You Gona Shoe Shine Our Asses ! Lets Blow A Kiss To The Ladies Section Men. I See Lady Janet And Tim And Hear Starlytes Entorage Arriving. Theres Wheathercarrot Just Back From Filming The Sequal To His Movie"im Not Carrott Top Dammit 2" Sup The Orange Cleaner Of Souls? And Lets Do Some Ruckin People.!!

Mother's Finest
01-24-2007, 11:26
yes, friends

we love you brother.

peace
mf

Wonder
01-24-2007, 12:43
I'm trying, but my shift got canceled today.....if I was a good little hiker, I'd actually pick up extra shifts this weekend. One day at work could be a week on the trail...........
Updates to follow

Wonder
01-24-2007, 12:44
Oh, goat.......I owe you a dime.......me? I"m down $30........

the goat
01-24-2007, 13:11
Oh, goat.......I owe you a dime.......me? I"m down $30........

nice, apparently i'm a good-luck-goat! don't go blowing my share of the jackpot before i can collect.:D

Panzer1
01-24-2007, 13:47
An We Got Mrs Panzer Sittin On The Fence Not Wantin To Let Us Down Were Sayin Yo Ms P, Come To Da Ruck Or We Key You Truck.

The last time she went to the Ruck we had to get a motel room in Carlisle. Its too cold for her to sleep out in January. She did go to the Gathering in October though. But that's about as much cold as she can stand.

She is going to send some homemade chocolate chip cookies to sell for 50 cents a package, all proceedes to be donated to the hostel. They are very good I can attest to that. She will make them thursday night. If you see them out on the table, you can help support the hostel by buying one. they're only 50 cents. A good buy. I think the way we will work it is, you take a package of cookies and just put 50 cents in the hostel's donation box.

Look for the cookie sign:
C O O K I E S ! ! ! !

Panzer

mweinstone
01-24-2007, 19:55
wonder just called! shes commin a ruckin! the queen of billville will be in attendence. see ? see mrs silly panzer 1? do you see how the women of this tribe are supposed to behave? thats right,...by comming to rucks and such. oh,... almost forgott. your cookies? yeah , well... i bought them all on the ride to the ruck and then resold them for alot more and then gave that to the hostle. sorry. i diddnt know if that was okay and you werent there so,... what? ,...how do i know? ,i got a time machene. its not to accurate so it may have been an alternate reality i visited so theres still a chance youll be there.and as far as cold goes,... im perfectly happy sleeping in my 15 degree bag and loaning you hotel marmot. shes a sweet minus twenty dreampuff. mrs janet was the last to enjoy its royalty at soruck when i snuck up and threw it over her to supersize her warmth. and cause her leg was stickin out. anywho,...we could build you a cacoon and transport you about all gussyed up and warm with foot warmers, hot water bags and a whole arsonal of heating devices all deployed around you with there own staff of highly skilled warmers. this is your last warning. beware. not comming to ruck in your own state when in fact your very husband is our beloved dignitary from the state,... well,....lets just say its a crime against the state, and the people.extraordinary crimes against the state and against the people must be delt with by agents extraordinary. two such agents are,... jon steed, top professional. and emma peal, talented ameture. otherwise known as , the avengers.

Wonder
01-24-2007, 20:41
I'm looking forward to testing my night tent setting up skills, possiable drunkin'.....may want to bring a camera.....I've only set it up once.......guess I should seam seal it, huh?
If the weekend is clear....perhaps I'll do it there.
It should give y'all a good laugh!
Wonder+tarptent+flamable liquids+rucksters=Trouble

bfitz
01-24-2007, 21:48
How cold is it really s'posed to be?

Panzer1
01-25-2007, 01:05
I'm looking forward to testing my night tent setting up skills, possiable drunkin'.....may want to bring a camera.....I've only set it up once.......guess I should seam seal it, huh?

I don't know if you can seam seal a tent when its in the teens at night. It might not dry properly. Just guessing...

Its not supposed tho rain though.

Panzer

Panzer1
01-25-2007, 01:10
How cold is it really s'posed to be?

Everything that can freeze is going to freeze.
I'm bringing an ice cooler. Not to keep the cold in but to keep the cold out. So my food doesn't freeze.

My camera froze last year. Matt said it was because I kept in my pocket. It might have picked up moisture from my body.

Panzer

Panzer1
01-25-2007, 01:13
Crock pot tip.

For those of you who are bringing crock pots, you can buy crock pot liners to line the inside of your crock pot. You can cook with the liners inplace. When done cooking you just throw out the liner. No cleaning needed.

Panzer

Nightwalker
01-25-2007, 06:59
gazeing into the blue bulb we call computer, i see freinds comming. what? whos that? bdudefootfizgoat? oh no! my friends have converged into one hudge blob of friendly, nice, good spelling and great smelling, weirdo hiker thinggy and its comming over the top of the screen and ,...help!!!

Hey, dude, you've got lots of friends. And not just bobers, either.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-25-2007, 07:16
If the weekend is clear....perhaps I'll do it there.
It should give y'all a good laugh!
Wonder+tarptent+flamable liquids+rucksters=TroubleVideo cam... just sayin'

mweinstone
01-25-2007, 09:31
mornin. sup? ruckface. im goin in to work but im not really even here in philly. im in my sleeping bag at ruck around the fire. mentaly. and bfitz,.. you also may borrow any warm gear you need. say the word and your a marmot.

bfitz
01-25-2007, 14:03
hudge blob of friendly, nice, good spelling and great smelling, weirdo hiker thinggy and its comming over the top of the screen and ,...help!!!I'm the great smelling part.

Wonder
01-25-2007, 16:33
Where is the crew tenting? I'm told I'm tenting, so I guess I'll find out when we get there........will it be near billville, or will they all punk out and stay inside?

bfitz
01-25-2007, 17:55
I figure we'll figure it all out when we get there. Billville may be a state of mind in this case, but if it's my tent I'm sleepin in it'll be near my car and I'll probably sleep in the car. I don't think anyone's gonna let anyone suffer needlessly though, I wouldn't worry. My sleepin bag is rated for like 20 degrees, expected low is 28 so I think survival is likely.

mweinstone
01-25-2007, 18:19
i just invented a device that will revolutionize winter camping. its going to be for whoever wants to invest in it. even though i got debt, you can have this. i just cant resist. at least ill allways be the inventer. A BATERY HEATER THE SIZE OF A GOLFBALL THAT YOU PUT IN YOUR WATER BOTTLE AT NIGHT. one battery would keep the water unfroze for about a week. sound good? rock dancer could this work?

4eyedbuzzard
01-25-2007, 18:32
Without doing the calculations, I can assure you there isn't enough stored energy in a dry cell battery to accomplish this - especially for a week. A "AA" battery has approximately 2.5(alkaline) to 3(lithium) watt hours of available energy. For comparison, that's enough to run a 4 watt night light for less than an hour. Also note that the battery's ability to produce current is also reduced in proportion to the outside temperature - the more you need heat at lower ambient temperatures, the less current the battery can produce.

Aside from all that, putting your morning water in your sleeping bag is much more foolproof.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

The Mechanical Man
07-19-2007, 20:27
matthewski number one trail angel, will be lofted thru hike

trailangelmary
07-22-2007, 02:41
As long as I keep trying and failing,
Trying is definitely not failing,
Trying is success!

bfitz
07-22-2007, 13:22
matthewski number one trail angel, will be lofted thru hike
Seconded. Even though I don't know what lofted is.

The Mechanical Man
12-07-2007, 23:21
I don't know what lofted is either, ............I did not write that, or post it.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
12-07-2007, 23:26
Contact an admin on the site if your account has been hijacked: ATTroll, Dixicritter or Sgt Rock

The Mechanical Man
12-07-2007, 23:34
This is the only time I have had that happen on this website.
I will let someone know if it happens again, thanks

mweinstone
12-09-2007, 13:03
what the hell is this thread?

Tin Man
12-09-2007, 13:05
what the hell is this thread?

uh oh, i think someone has hi-jacked another account. no misspellings. :D

Panzer1
12-09-2007, 13:31
Contact an admin on the site if your account has been hijacked: ATTroll, Dixicritter or Sgt Rock

How does one hack into an account. Don't you have to have a password to do that. He should at least change his password.

Panzer

Tin Man
12-09-2007, 13:34
How does one hack into an account. Don't you have to have a password to do that. He should at least change his password.

Panzer

Some use too simple a password, like their account name or "password" or something else simple to guess if you know or read anything about the person. Something everyone should be mindful of.

bfitz
12-09-2007, 14:15
It's called The Ghost In The Machine.

SGT Rock
12-09-2007, 16:00

Panzer
The only way I remember this happening is when someone logs in to the site at a computer and forgets to log out. Ms Janet has had a few really funny ones since her computer is often used by a number of people.

Johnny Thunder
12-10-2007, 10:09
It's called The Ghost In The Machine.

Deus Ex Matthewski?

mweinstone
12-11-2007, 14:04
confirm : matthewski. agent b. sironian leader of the fith house of mordon. comotator of infildibuli. mentor to the frogs. alocator of humor. high preist of candy. his twenty belowness. the royal house of mat. matthewski the great. matthewski the wonderful. savior matthewski..........

in the name of mattewski, i christen thee,.....
for hes a jolly good felloski. mater of fact. factor of matt. matter.

Micky
12-11-2007, 14:31
He's back

Mother's Finest
12-11-2007, 17:18
i believe his internet connection may still be a bit sporadic. consider them dispatches from the front.

peace
mf

bfitz
12-12-2007, 01:32
We can rest peacefully knowing our sentinelski abides in the turret of justice.

mweinstone
12-12-2007, 15:10
the territ of justice is well stocked with crime. each night and morn i watch shootings and beatings and wife beaters practicing their traid.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
12-12-2007, 15:13
Welcome home.

Mother's Finest
12-12-2007, 19:19
Matty if you can, I think everyone would enjoy seeing the picture of the Unknown Pizza Bomber....

peace
mf

Johnny Thunder
12-13-2007, 10:16
Talking to Matty byobed out in his "crime turret" is as you'd imagine Alfred hollerin' down to Bruce Wayne asking if he'd like a cup of tea.

Panzer1
12-13-2007, 13:39
Its called "the turret of justice"

Panzer

RadioFreq
12-13-2007, 13:43
Hey, Matty. Since your thru plans got waylayed by lots of issues last Spring are you "reloading" for a try this Spring?

Johnny Thunder
12-13-2007, 14:07
Its called "the turret of justice"

Panzer

Panzer,

I think you might be confusing the Crime Turret with "The Futon of Vengence". Or, "The Kitchen of Forensic Evidence."

Wonder
12-13-2007, 22:37
the territ of justice is well stocked with crime. each night and morn i watch shootings and beatings and wife beaters practicing their traid.

Aw, shucks Matty....now you're gonna go and make me all homesick for the Obese, murderous, City of " Ay,D'jeat yet?"
Right....
And some people still can't understand why I moved to Damascus:-?

bfitz
12-14-2007, 01:26
Philly rules. You can always find a radio station playing METAL.

Johnny Thunder
01-06-2010, 19:38
Panzer,

I think you might be confusing the Crime Turret with "The Futon of Vengence". Or, "The Kitchen of Forensic Evidence."

I like to think of Matty as a survival panther.

(it's fun to drag up old threads)

bfitz
01-07-2010, 15:14
The TOJ (Turret Of Justice), and Occasional Window Of Blowing **** Ash Out On Pedestrians (or OWOBBAOP...) is an important crime observing tool. As well as a great way to check on your car from the window while you're at Mattskis.

bfitz
01-07-2010, 15:14
wait... ****