PDA

View Full Version : Viginia question

wanderlust
06-23-2003, 16:59
Kind of a specific question for anyone but especially those living in the Northern VA area: What's a good way to get from the DC area to somewhere around Snickers Gap (i.e. Virginia railway, a friend of the trail near by, etc.)? I know MARC and Amtrak go to Harpers Ferry but I was looking to go just a little south of there.

Kerosene
06-23-2003, 17:31
I ended up getting a taxi to shuttle me from Harpers Ferry to Front Royal when I parked my car in the Harpers Ferry National Monument parking lot for a week (and registered at HQ).

Kozmic Zian
02-22-2004, 10:34
Yea....From DC TO SNICKERS. Kerosene try to contact anyone with the PATC. They probably have a shuttle service available. KZ@ By now, you don't need this probably, but for others needing this service... http://www.patc.net/

Skyline
02-22-2004, 11:12
Bobby Jenkins of Luray shuttles in that area, tho you'd have to expect him to charge to get up there. His numbers: 540-743-3214 or (cell) 540-742-4714.

You could probably find a shuttle driver closer to HF or Snickers Gap by checking the ATC shuttle list. It's on their website, or call them in HF and they'll mail you one.