PDA

View Full Version : class of 2007 spreadsheet?

mountain squid
01-08-2007, 14:14
Is anyone making a "Class of 2007" spreadsheet for WhiteBlaze Thru-Hikers? I know there is a thread, just wondering about the spreadsheet that goes into the "Articles" section. If it would help, I would be willing to transcribe the data from the "2007 Thru-Hikers registry" thread into an Excel Spreadsheet and then send it to someone who would know what to do with it. Let me know...

See you on the trail,
mt squid

mountain squid
02-01-2007, 11:56
Hello...Admin...

Just wondering what the status is?

Thanks, See you on the trail,
mt squid

dixicritter
02-01-2007, 13:54
I don't know anything about it, I usually don't deal with those spreadsheets. Not sure who does honestly. I'll check with Attroll.

mountain squid
02-01-2007, 16:37
Thanks, dixicritter.

My offer still stands if help is needed.

See you on the trail,
mt squid

attroll
02-03-2007, 02:10
Hello...Admin...

Just wondering what the status is?

Thanks, See you on the trail,
mt squid
No there is no one at this time doing a spreadsheet for 2007 thru hikers. you would like to do it and keep it up to date send me a PM and we can discuss it.

Trillium
02-03-2007, 02:20
if Mtn Squid transcribes the data onto an excel file, I would be willing to maintain it. although if there is some trick to posting it or maintaining it on the web in some fashion other than regular excel, I would need a little tutorial.

being a bean counter, I specialize in excel. sometimes I think I eat, breathe and sleep in excel.

attroll
02-03-2007, 02:35
if Mtn Squid transcribes the data onto an excel file, I would be willing to maintain it. although if there is some trick to posting it or maintaining it on the web in some fashion other than regular excel, I would need a little tutorial.

being a bean counter, I specialize in excel. sometimes I think I eat, breathe and sleep in excel.
The only thing that would need to be done in excel would be to save it as an html file and then ftp it to the web site. If you have an ftp program I can set you up if mountain squid does not want to do it.