PDA

View Full Version : Blackeyes on the Trail

Gray Blazer
01-09-2007, 08:49
:sun If you see an Ohio State Blackeye on the trail, give 'em a kleenex. I never saw so much crying at a football game. I uploaded a pic of the official AT hat for the whole next year. I still am unable to get a pic in the thread. Dino, or anyone who can help me, please move my 1st pic in my gallery to this thread so everyone can see. :sun

Gray Blazer
01-09-2007, 10:44
Not hearing anything today from Ohio State fans. Nean, Boise State is not #1. Still trying to upload pic. 'Puter says too many MB's.

T-Dubs
01-09-2007, 11:06
Not hearing anything today from Ohio State fans. Nean, Boise State is not #1. Still trying to upload pic. 'Puter says too many MB's.

Most of us are still in shock, unable to respond. I knew it would be a tough game; trying to out-muscle their speed but OSU got their backsides handed to them last night. Great time to be a Gator.

Tom

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-09-2007, 13:10
Gray Blazer wanted me to post this:

Gray Blazer
01-09-2007, 13:36
Thanks, Mrs. D.

1Pint
01-09-2007, 14:33
:sun If you see an Ohio State Blackeye on the trail, give 'em a kleenex. I never saw so much crying at a football game. I uploaded a pic of the official AT hat for the whole next year. I still am unable to get a pic in the thread. Dino, or anyone who can help me, please move my 1st pic in my gallery to this thread so everyone can see. :sun

I know the Florida schools aren't what they should be, so for those gator fans who can't read or write very well, let me help: it's BUCKEYE.

And gloating is such an attractive quality. Good job Gray Blazer. :-?

Boat Drinks
01-09-2007, 14:48
To me last night's game shows the inherent flaws in the BCS system. National Championships should not be blowouts.

Gray Blazer
01-09-2007, 14:51
I know the Florida schools aren't what they should be, so for those gator fans who can't read or write very well, let me help: it's BUCKEYE.

And gloating is such an attractive quality. Good job Gray Blazer. :-? At least I wasn't gloating before the game. Read all the Gator jokes in "It's a North/South Thing" thread. I'll send you a box of kleenex. Wait a minute....here is the gloating banana.:banana :sun Peace and Love to all. Gay Gloaters, I mean gay gotors.....I mean....you know what I mean.

1Pint
01-09-2007, 15:04
At least I wasn't gloating before the game. Read all the Gator jokes in "It's a North/South Thing" thread. I'll send you a box of kleenex. Wait a minute....here is the gloating banana.:banana :sun Peace and Love to all. Gay Gloaters, I mean gay gotors.....I mean....you know what I mean.

Gray Blazer,
I missed that thread. If you're simply giving back what you got, my apologies. I saw your thread in isolation. Okay, have at it.
Laura

Heater
01-09-2007, 16:19
:sun If you see an Ohio State Blackeye on the trail, give 'em a kleenex. I never saw so much crying at a football game. I uploaded a pic of the official AT hat for the whole next year.

I guess we retire this one for the time being.

Gray Blazer
01-09-2007, 16:21
Gray Blazer,
I missed that thread. If you're simply giving back what you got, my apologies. I saw your thread in isolation. Okay, have at it.
LauraNo problems....it's all in good fun. The only reason I brought football to this website (it actually is AT related) is because of the ribbing and flak I get when hiking in TN with my gator hat on. Almost every volunteer fan has a fit when they see me walking on the AT so that's why I brought it up. I know it's kinda stupid, but, it's fun. BTW, I will be wearing that hat on the AT and I'm glad I don't have to eat it like I promised in another thread.

otterman
01-10-2007, 08:42
Tried to find an icon with tears to send you, but I couldn't find one. There is no doubt that OSU sucked in the game. Oh well, 12-0 was fun.

Gray Blazer
01-10-2007, 08:49
I promise not to bring up football again on this forum (Unless someone else brings it up;) ). As I stated, my reason was to mess with the volunteers in TN who give me such a hard time on the AT so it was trail related. It is ironic that the gators played Western NC this year. Look out for those guys. Peace and love, everybody.

otterman
01-10-2007, 08:59
No worries. As long as it stays light and fun it's not a poblem for me. Gotta' go now. I wore a cotton sweatshirt during the game and those tears won't dry on their own. Next year it's a polyester jersey.

otterman
01-10-2007, 14:24
Hey Gray Blazer. Check this image out. Read the script carefully.

warraghiyagey
01-10-2007, 15:06
To me last night's game shows the inherent flaws in the BCS system. National Championships should not be blowouts.

Hmmmm. . . perhaps we're thinking of a playoff system that would gaurantee no more blowouts? That'd be great! It sure works for the NFL.
Lets see San Fran/Denver - 55 to 10 or maybe Chicago/New England - well, you get the idea. There is no system that guarantees a close game in a championship. Any given sport on any given night. Chaminade/Virginia - Villanova/Georgetown, all we can do is surmise, speculate, rib our friends and enjoy the game.
With that said, Congrats to the Boise State fans on their first national championship!

Gray Blazer
01-10-2007, 15:07
Hey Gray Blazer. Check this image out. Read the script carefully.Oh , no, no, no! Was that photo shopped? I think I could be the guy dotting the eye. I used to be in the Gator Band in '72. Our high school did something like that inadvertantly, but, all the seniors were drunk and on mescaline (I was a freshman).