PDA

View Full Version : February start

Mike & Gloria Walsh
01-09-2007, 19:53
We want to thank everyone on WB for sharing info with us for the past year. We have pondered all the resupply lists, daily mileage logs, hostel lists, gear recommendations, and all of the reponses sent to us. We are grateful for all of the support and information as we start out on our adventure. We are awaiting our start date of February 11 from Sringer. We will carry a treo and attempt to update frequently at journals.com/toesocks. We can't wait to go.:banana :clap :banana

Blissful
01-09-2007, 22:16
Have a great hike and hope we see you somewhere on the trail. (We start March 1st)

1Pint
01-09-2007, 22:50
We are awaiting our start date of February 11 from Sringer. We will carry a treo and attempt to update frequently at journals.com/toesocks. We can't wait to go.:banana :clap :banana

Best of luck for a smooth and beautiful thru! I'll be about 6 weeks behind you and reading your register entries.
Happy hiking,
Laura

the_iceman
01-09-2007, 23:13
Good luck, I will be 3 weeks behind.

MrHappy
01-09-2007, 23:55
Best of luck with your hike! I'll be about a month ahead of you, leaving very interesting stories in the registers. Catch up if you can. I'd love the company!