PDA

View Full Version : Newbie checking in

01-14-2007, 23:28
Greetings, Friend directed me here and am glad. Have been ready to hike the trail in its entirety(not thru hiking)for some time. Have many of my southern most states maps and some folks to help transport to jump off points. Am nearing retirement age and in excellent shape(or hope so)(skinny as a rail). Will be gleaning info from here over the next two months prior to taking off from Springer. Like your site and good to be among fellow minded critters with a bent on taking a closer look. wc

Blissful
01-14-2007, 23:33
Greetings, Friend directed me here and am glad. Have been ready to hike the trail in its entirety(not thru hiking)for some time. Have many of my southern most states maps and some folks to help transport to jump off points. Am nearing retirement age and in excellent shape(or hope so)(skinny as a rail). Will be gleaning info from here over the next two months prior to taking off from Springer. Like your site and good to be among fellow minded critters with a bent on taking a closer look. wc

:welcome You'll learn a lot, but things you don't want to learn or hear about, you can skip. There's plenty of everything here. :)

TJ aka Teej
01-14-2007, 23:36
Greetings, Friend directed me here and am glad.
:welcome to WhiteBlaze! Glad to have ya on board!

K0OPG
01-15-2007, 08:37
:welcome see ya out there this year...HF south in March

RAT
01-15-2007, 18:49
:welcome -06 ! Happy Trails !

RAT > PATROL