PDA

View Full Version : I have run away from home!

Miss Janet
01-17-2007, 00:07
The SoRuck was maybe the best ever and I had such a great time that I didn't go home! I am working my way down the Gulf Coast of Florida right now... trying to find some where warm!!!!! It is COLD here in Panama City tonight.

So, I am looking for a few people down this way and further south... Does anyone have phone numbers for Fat Chap, Tacoma Tedd, LWOP, Bushwhacker or any other South Florida people?? PM me and I will look tomorrow.

I hope you all are in somewhere warm. I was thinking about those early NoBo's I met this weekend!!! BURRR!

RAT
01-17-2007, 00:12
Have a safe, fun and warm trip Janet ;) Sawman lives in Melbourne.

RAT

magic_game03
01-17-2007, 00:42
well, If I wasn't headed to springer in 12 hours I'd give you roof to stay under here in Ft Myers. Hope your trip goes well.

ps. stay away from miami, when castro goes, all hell is going to break loose.

magic

RedneckRye
01-17-2007, 11:14
Just PM'd you LWOP's info from the ALDHA directory. He lives in Salt Springs. Enjoy the warm!!!

maxNcathy
01-17-2007, 12:32
Have fun, Janet.
Sandalwood...see you before long.

Gadog430
01-17-2007, 12:49
You go girl!@!@!@!@
Dawg

The SoRuck was maybe the best ever and I had such a great time that I didn't go home! I am working my way down the Gulf Coast of Florida right now... trying to find some where warm!!!!! It is COLD here in Panama City tonight.

So, I am looking for a few people down this way and further south... Does anyone have phone numbers for Fat Chap, Tacoma Tedd, LWOP, Bushwhacker or any other South Florida people?? PM me and I will look tomorrow.

I hope you all are in somewhere warm. I was thinking about those early NoBo's I met this weekend!!! BURRR!