PDA

View Full Version : Question about forums

Mother Nature
01-21-2007, 23:55
I have to admit that I am totally lost on WB. My "computer compass" isn't working. I can't figure out for the life of me how to find various forums.

Some of you may have seen that I have a tent for sale. I clicked on "home" to try and find an appropriate forum for gear sales but nothing came up. Tonight I see others using a forum for buying and selling gear.

Where in thunder do you find these forum headings?

Thanks.

Mother Nature

rafe
01-21-2007, 23:57
Click on "Home" then click on "Forums". (Upper left corner of your browser window.) Then just browse (scroll) to the forum that looks most appropriate.

Mother Nature
01-22-2007, 00:11
That's what I did, but didn't find any for gear sales. I find other WBers using forum names not found while searching in that manner.

MN

Ewker
01-22-2007, 00:26
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69

Mother Nature
01-22-2007, 00:31
:p Thanks, Ewker.

As my son would say, Ya. But....I still don't know how to find that myself.

I will repost the tent but I don't have my ruby slippers to take me back there again by myself.

MN

Ewker
01-22-2007, 00:33
Mother Nature, you're more than welcome. Do what terrapin_too said. You will scroll down to gear forums and there is a selling and wanting to buy thread

Mother Nature
01-22-2007, 00:36
I found it! I feel like I won the geocache or something!

MN

Cuffs
01-22-2007, 11:31
You may also have those forums "hidden." theres a little drop-down arrow on the side... I do that for the big areas that I dont want to scroll thru all the time...