PDA

View Full Version : My place

TOW
01-23-2007, 11:54
204 Douglas Drive
Damascus, Va.

Note: 1-27-07 After giving this some consideration after some very keen insight from some of you here, I decided that every now and then I will allow some hikers to stay with me.

Feel free to drop by, never know I might just shove some food down your windy pipe.........................

My name is Larry.

Gray Blazer
01-23-2007, 12:50
Cool Beans, Larry. Sounds like you're doin' a lot better these days. Sounds like you have a plan. Just make sure you lay down the law ahead of time the way you're doing right now.

Footslogger
01-23-2007, 12:52
204 Douglas Drive
Damascus, Va.

I just acquired a small place where I am willing to put up some hikers.
A few simple rules are as follows:
1. No drugs or alcohol allowed on the premises.
2. I don't mind if you drink or smoke the happy stuff, but if you are extremely under the influence of these items, I will not allow you to stay.
3. Be considerate of my belongings.

Right now all I have is floor space, beds will come later. There is no phone, computer, stereo, or television "YET." I have a nice long hot shower available for you and the laundry mat is right across the street.

There will be a small amount of money to be paid so as to offset the costs. If you don't have the money, then I may have something for you to do as a work for stay. I won't have you breaking your back unless I have a job that requires that and then I will probably pay you to do the job as well. I don't know what the cost will be at this time but I will update this when neccessary.

My name is Larry.

======================================

Curious how many hikers can you take at any one time ??

'Slogger

The Weasel
01-23-2007, 14:20
To avoid confusion, you might give it another name than "My Place." Take "Place" out. Just "Larry's" would work.

You're a mensch.

The Weasel

Smile
01-23-2007, 14:24
Glad to hear that things seem to be looking up for you!
Peace, Smile

RiverWarriorPJ
01-23-2007, 14:30
Yes, great 4 you.....you didn't mention tent space.....do you have a back yard..??..are you renting or did you buy..??..acquired, i guess it's a sale..GoodLuck..

Gray Blazer
01-23-2007, 15:06
To avoid confusion, you might give it another name than "My Place." Take "Place" out. Just "Larry's" would work.

You're a mensch.

The WeaselLarry, the Trail Guy

TOW
01-23-2007, 15:12
======================================

Curious how many hikers can you take at any one time ??

'Slogger
not more than five.............

TOW
01-23-2007, 15:13

You're a mensch.

The Weasel
what is a mench? i was just saying "my place" no name for the place yet...........

TOW
01-23-2007, 15:14
Yes, great 4 you.....you didn't mention tent space.....do you have a back yard..??..are you renting or did you buy..??..acquired, i guess it's a sale..GoodLuck..
i'm renting, not for sure about tenting, don't think so at this point, maybe during trail days?

TOW
01-23-2007, 15:16
Larry, the Trail Guy[/color]

You know, I've been looking for a new trail name, I like that one.............I even weaer bib overalls...............

Chaco Taco
01-23-2007, 15:17
i'm renting, not for sure about tenting, don't think so at this point, maybe during trail days?

If you ever feel like hiring a cook and helper for busy months, I wouldl ove to help you out getting started. Im a really good cook.

TOW
01-23-2007, 15:19
If you ever feel like hiring a cook and helper for busy months, I wouldl ove to help you out getting started. Im a really good cook.
no ones cooking in my house but me

RiverWarriorPJ
01-23-2007, 15:20
& me & my dog will run the door...lol...

D'Artagnan
01-23-2007, 15:40
TOW,

How's your landlord with this? Just curious. Sounds like another great stop while in Damascus. Best of luck.

Lilred
01-23-2007, 16:09
Congrats Larry, wish you all the best with this new endeaver.

TOW
01-23-2007, 16:45
TOW,

How's your landlord with this? Just curious. Sounds like another great stop while in Damascus. Best of luck.

As long as she gets her money she seems okay with anything I do. She set the rules down with me when I first told her I was interested in the place.

D'Artagnan
01-23-2007, 17:52
As long as she gets her money she seems okay with anything I do. She set the rules down with me when I first told her I was interested in the place.

Cool -- just didn't want to see you get into, how should I put it, deep "water" with your landlord. See you in May, if not before.

Wonder
01-24-2007, 02:15
Larry the Trail Guy! It's offical! Quick, someone run to a shelter and declare it in a register!

The Weasel
01-24-2007, 04:05
what is a mench? i was just saying "my place" no name for the place yet...........

It's not "mench" but "mensch", which is Yiddish (Episcopalians love Yiddish...it helps them feel guilty, which Episcopalians are very, very good at ) for "a very good and decent and kind human being." Sort of translates into "he's a dude." So, you're a mensch, dude. (yeah, redundant, but lawyers like that.)

Reason for name is if you keep calling it "my place" that's what it's going to be called. That's how trail names happen, dude. And "my place" will get confused with "The Place".

The Weasel

D'Artagnan
01-24-2007, 09:44
It's not "mench" but "mensch", which is Yiddish (Episcopalians love Yiddish...it helps them feel guilty, which Episcopalians are very, very good at ) for "a very good and decent and kind human being." Sort of translates into "he's a dude." So, you're a mensch, dude. (yeah, redundant, but lawyers like that.)

Reason for name is if you keep calling it "my place" that's what it's going to be called. That's how trail names happen, dude. And "my place" will get confused with "The Place".

The Weasel

Just call it "The OTHER Place". :D

TOW
01-24-2007, 10:41
Larry the Trail Guy! It's offical! Quick, someone run to a shelter and declare it in a register!
That's my new trail name then? I don't know if that is going to stick with me, I've been the wanderer for seven years now. The only reason I go by "The Only Wanderer" on here is when I first went to sign up someone else already had that spot of who is hardly ever on here. So I worked for a bettter part of an hour and came up with this handle and that's been it for the last two years.

For the time being we'll just call my house that "Larry the Trail Guy's Place." What do you guys think?

Lone Wolf
01-24-2007, 11:22
204 Douglas Drive
Damascus, Va.

I just acquired a small place where I am willing to put up some hikers.
A few simple rules are as follows:
1. No drugs or alcohol allowed on the premises.
2. I don't mind if you drink or smoke the happy stuff, but if you are extremely under the influence of these items, I will not allow you to stay.
3. Be considerate of my belongings.

Right now all I have is floor space, beds will come later. There is no phone, computer, stereo, or television "YET." I have a nice long hot shower available for you and the laundry mat is right across the street.

There will be a small amount of money to be paid so as to offset the costs. If you don't have the money, then I may have something for you to do as a work for stay. I won't have you breaking your back unless I have a job that requires that and then I will probably pay you to do the job as well. I don't know what the cost will be at this time but I will update this when neccessary.

My name is Larry.

If you're gonna charge money for food and lodging you need to jump thru the proper hoops as far as licensing, lodging tax, etc.

Gray Blazer
01-24-2007, 11:26
That's my new trail name then? I don't know if that is going to stick with me, I've been the wanderer for seven years now. The only reason I go by "The Only Wanderer" on here is when I first went to sign up someone else already had that spot of who is hardly ever on here. So I worked for a bettter part of an hour and came up with this handle and that's been it for the last two years.

For the time being we'll just call my house that "Larry the Trail Guy's Place." What do you guys think?
Works for me. Use it with my blessings.

galaleemc
01-24-2007, 13:01
Congratulations!!!!

Dances with Mice
01-24-2007, 13:19
no ones cooking in my house but meBut if you need help washing dishes, you know I have some experience...

The Weasel
01-24-2007, 13:25

Larry The Trail Guy:

YOU don't create your own trail name. Trail names find YOU. Yours has found you. Please create a new account to make it official. But yeah, you're Larry The Trail Guy (first letters all in caps, since it's a name). Even you realize it by the name of Larry The Trail Guy's Place. Next time in Damascus, I'm staying at LTTGP. People can fumigate after if they wish.

The Weasel

The Weasel

saimyoji
01-24-2007, 13:51
Larry The Trail Guy:

YOU don't create your own trail name. Trail names find YOU. Yours has found you. Please create a new account to make it official. But yeah, you're Larry The Trail Guy (first letters all in caps, since it's a name). Even you realize it by the name of Larry The Trail Guy's Place. Next time in Damascus, I'm staying at LTTGP. People can fumigate after if they wish.

The Weasel

The Weasel

If you don't like, don't accept it. It's your life, don't put up with labels people try to force on you. And for those people trying to call you something you'd rather not be called: shame on you. :bse

The Weasel
01-24-2007, 14:05
If you don't like, don't accept it. It's your life, don't put up with labels people try to force on you. And for those people trying to call you something you'd rather not be called: shame on you. :bse

That's why I hope he likes it :D ...and he's adopted it for the "Larry The Trail Guy's Place." Great name.

The Weasel

TOW
01-24-2007, 14:33
I'm bad, bad to the bone............

attroll
01-24-2007, 14:34
Larry The Trail Guy:

The Weasel

The Weasel

Larry, please do not create a new account to make it official. If you want to use a different name then please le me know and I will change it when I can.

TOW
01-24-2007, 14:35
If you're gonna charge money for food and lodging you need to jump thru the proper hoops as far as licensing, lodging tax, etc.
I'll cross that bridge when I get there................I'm well aware of the rules already.

TOW
01-24-2007, 17:59
I've given your suggestion some more consideration. Could I not just do something on a donation type of thing and say to whoever it is that is staying at the moment "There's the box, if you want to toss some bucks into it it will be greatly appreciated." I could do that couldn't I?

Fannypack
01-24-2007, 18:15
I've given your suggestion some more consideration. Could I not just do something on a donation type of thing and say to whoever it is that is staying at the moment "There's the box, if you want to toss some bucks into it it will be greatly appreciated." I could do that couldn't I?
DONATIONs. I don't know... sounds like an invitation to the rif-raf...

Just a thought: do u really want people coming & going in your home while u are not there?

Also, since it sounds like u are close to Dot's , I am not sure what kinda visitors u may get from there...

Obviously, it is "your place", but seems like allot of responsibility/liability in this type situation. JMHO, as always HYOH or whatever floats your boat.

mrc237
01-24-2007, 18:30
Larry the Trail Guy! I like it. I like it. In Brooklyn the greatest compliment a man can get is "He's a standup guy" which means ''A Mensch'' in another neighborhood:). Good Luck Larry the Trail Guy. Sometimes you get what you pray for.

bfitz
01-24-2007, 19:32
Donations.

I'll be sure to drop by TOW.

Lone Wolf
01-24-2007, 21:07

ask the town hall folks. you're advertising on here as a hostel-type place and stating money for the stay is required. sounds like a business. does your landlord know you're gonna have transients in and out? will every dime you take in go 100% back into your "place"? i'm sure the other b&bs and hostels in town would like to know. i could care less but you should know the rules before you step on toes.

Gray Blazer
01-24-2007, 21:17
....as long as you're making the effort to jump through the hoops you should be fine. Just don't be surprised when they ask you to do triple backwards summersaults through those hoops. Somewhere, I don't know where, someone said "you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great".:-? Don't recall where I read that. Starting a business can be a headache at first, but if you hang in there you'll be an expert before you know it. I think it's a great idea. If I had half the guts you have, I'd quit my job and do the same thing.

bfitz
01-24-2007, 21:30
Yeah, it's true, sometimes the folks with actual businesses in town get annoyed when someone deoes this type of thing. Listen to lonewolf, just bring home hikers you like and work it out as a personal deal rather than "advertising", talking about money, etc. That invites complications.

mrc237
01-24-2007, 22:33
Are there B&Bs in Damascus that actually serve breakfast?

Mountain Maiden
01-24-2007, 22:54

Ohhhh YES! Very good breakfast, too

TOW---I believe your heart is in the right place but, I think you'd be wise to heed LW's advice. Maybe you could consider placing a notice in the Laundromat or similar place and take in hikers as you feel comfortable. Place a "Donations Accepted" box inside your new abode. That way--you can control who enters in and the services you want to offer--even on a hiker to hiker basis. Hopefully, they will be as generous in their offerings as you are.

Good Luck and Congrats on your new digs!

Sunrise :sun

mweinstone
01-25-2007, 00:21
i like the name i met you with. larry, the only wanderer.heres my idea. cant trail magic include running a quazi hostle on the down low? or howbout we bring in the landlady as a full partner and she gets a licence? or lets break the law and get away with it. or how bout a multinational corperation being involved.

hopefulhiker
01-25-2007, 00:30
Good Luck to you in your endeavour.. You might want to consider doing some shuttles too...

bfitz
01-25-2007, 02:41
Larry the trail guy can be your nickname, But you'll always be The Only Wanderer.

Two Speed
01-25-2007, 06:38
TOW, have you quizzed Miss Janet about your idea? Just a passing thought.

TOW
01-25-2007, 10:33
Larry, please do not create a new account to make it official. If you want to use a different name then please le me know and I will change it when I can.
no problem, i planned on doing that when and if it became official, i want an official trail naming party like i use to give to hikers when they first started hiking. back when i hiked the wilderness from baxter in june of 2002 i must have trail named 30 girls and guys.................

TOW
01-25-2007, 10:39
DONATIONs. I don't know... sounds like an invitation to the rif-raf...

Just a thought: do u really want people coming & going in your home while u are not there?

Also, since it sounds like u are close to Dot's , I am not sure what kinda visitors u may get from there...

Obviously, it is "your place", but seems like allot of responsibility/liability in this type situation. JMHO, as always HYOH or whatever floats your boat.
What does JMHO mean? Anyway, I have already posted that there will not be any drugs or alcohol allowed on my property, or extremely under the influenced people. I'm not against anyone having a beer or a toke off of the ole happy weed if they want, but don't bring it to my home.

As far as people coming and going while I'm not there, we'll just have to see. I'm going to do my best to be very selective. So that means my house is not an open invitation to just anyone.

TOW
01-25-2007, 10:39
Larry the Trail Guy! I like it. I like it. In Brooklyn the greatest compliment a man can get is "He's a standup guy" which means ''A Mensch'' in another neighborhood:). Good Luck Larry the Trail Guy. Sometimes you get what you pray for.
Have you been praying for me?

TOW
01-25-2007, 10:47
ask the town hall folks. you're advertising on here as a hostel-type place and stating money for the stay is required. sounds like a business. does your landlord know you're gonna have transients in and out? will every dime you take in go 100% back into your "place"? i'm sure the other b&bs and hostels in town would like to know. i could care less but you should know the rules before you step on toes.Don't want to step on toes , but undoubtedly there will be a couple of folks who get upset that lurk here from here because they can percieve what I am going to do before I know what I'm going to do. And you got some good points and I'm going to take your advice, but as long as my landlord gets her rent on time and there are no parties she's gonna be happy.

Besides I predict that most of the hikers that stay at my place will be into the WORD like me anyhow. You know birds of a feather flock together?

But I think I will go talk to Tonya, I'm preparing to begin an AA meeting there soon, so I need to talk with those folks anyway.

TOW
01-25-2007, 11:01
....as long as you're making the effort to jump through the hoops you should be fine. Just don't be surprised when they ask you to do triple backwards summersaults through those hoops. Somewhere, I don't know where, someone said "you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great".:-? Don't recall where I read that. Starting a business can be a headache at first, but if you hang in there you'll be an expert before you know it. I think it's a great idea. If I had half the guts you have, I'd quit my job and do the same thing.
Okay let me clarify something, I'm not starting a business. I do not want to be in the Hostel business like these other people are in it to around here to make a living. I plan on making my money in work related activities.

If I get into a business at my house, it won't be making money off of hikers.

I love the hiking culture. And I want to do something, and I plan on doing something. Now how it's all going to be, I don't know? My main focus is not on this being a business. My focus is on this being a Jesus related thing.

Now if some of you who may entertain the thought of staying there and if you may take offense at me asking you to throw some moolah into the kitty so that the I can keep the rent paid and electric paid to offset the cost, then go stay someplace else.

I'm not worried too awful much about who in this town says this or that, I know what I'm about. Ever since I have lived here I have had some in this town against me. And now that I am not working for Cowboy's I am really getting the ole evil eye.

But anyway, what L. Wolf and the rest of has to say is giving me much food for thought. And that is a good thing. I don't know a thing about doing what it is that I want to do, and I'm still learning what it is that I want to do with this place.

It's entirely too big for me alone and I like company.

TOW
01-25-2007, 11:04
Yeah, it's true, sometimes the folks with actual businesses in town get annoyed when someone deoes this type of thing. Listen to lonewolf, just bring home hikers you like and work it out as a personal deal rather than "advertising", talking about money, etc. That invites complications.
I agree with you, that sounds even better.

TOW
01-25-2007, 11:12
[quote=Fannypack;309101]DONATIONs. I don't know... sounds like an invitation to the rif-raf...

quote]
BTW, I like rif-raf, I'm considered by some around here as being rif-raf already. I got marked the first day I got out of the hospital and came here instead of the nursing home thay wanted me to go into.

In fact there is a guy staying with me right now that is considered as rif-raf because he is a homeless hiker with some mental problems.

But you know what GOD loves him like HE loves me.

TOW
01-25-2007, 11:13
yep, Suzannes Hiker Hostel and The Foxy Lady!

Lone Wolf
01-25-2007, 11:15
yep, Suzannes Hiker Hostel and The Foxy Lady!

suzanne doesn't serve breakfast and what is the foxy lady?

TOW
01-25-2007, 11:16
Ohhhh YES! Very good breakfast, too

TOW---I believe your heart is in the right place but, I think you'd be wise to heed LW's advice. Maybe you could consider placing a notice in the Laundromat or similar place and take in hikers as you feel comfortable. Place a "Donations Accepted" box inside your new abode. That way--you can control who enters in and the services you want to offer--even on a hiker to hiker basis. Hopefully, they will be as generous in their offerings as you are.

Good Luck and Congrats on your new digs!

Sunrise :sun
Right on! You know something ole L. Wolf gives good advice. He gives a man something to think about and he's 48 today. You wouldn't think he's all that mature from reading some of the stuff he puts on here. I'm still thinking about asking him to be my AA sponsor?

Lone Wolf
01-25-2007, 11:20

www.thefoxylady.net/Foxyhome.htm

gypsy
01-25-2007, 11:41
Very funny Pops!! You know I'd cook you breakfast!;)

Lone Wolf
01-25-2007, 11:43
Very funny Pops!! You know I'd cook you breakfast!;)

not me. he can go to cowboys and get a biscuit, the fat bastid!:cool:

Skyline
01-25-2007, 12:05

That's how I handle it here near northern/central SNP, and how others I know have handled it in their respective towns. We kinda pick out those (at trail crossings, already in town, on-trail while hiking ourselves) we think would be a good match to our homes, limitations, and facilities and invite them home or invite them to call. I've had very few problems over the years. Had I given directions in shelter registers or in guidebooks and taken in all who knocked on the door undoubtedly I'd be burned out on hikers by now.

Lone Wolf
01-25-2007, 12:08
That's how I handle it here near northern/central SNP, and how others I know have handled it in their respective towns. We kinda pick out those (at trail crossings, already in town, on-trail while hiking ourselves) we think would be a good match to our homes, limitations, and facilities and invite them home or invite them to call. I've had very few problems over the years. Had I given directions in shelter registers or in guidebooks and taken in all who knocked on the door undoubtedly I'd be burned out on hikers by now.

did you ask for donations?

Skyline
01-25-2007, 12:12
did you ask for donations?

No, but if something is offered by the hiker I'll take a few bucks. Nothing exhorbitant tho.

The only times I've first broached the subject of $$$, it was involving medium to long distance shuttles. I stopped doing all but short distance shuttles about 2003, so those are also on a voluntary donation basis now.

Lone Wolf
01-25-2007, 12:16
No, but if something is offered by the hiker I'll take a few bucks. Nothing exhorbitant tho.

The only times I've first broached the subject of $$$, it was involving medium to long distance shuttles. I stopped doing all but short distance shuttles about 2003, so those are also on a voluntary donation basis now.

just wonderin. i've had a few hikers at the house but would never ask for accept $$. I do shuttles too but really cheap compared to the outfitters and others.

Gray Blazer
01-25-2007, 13:36
I would take in the Swedish Bikini Backpacking Team.:rolleyes: All of 'em.

Almost There
01-25-2007, 13:39
On the topic of shuttles, nothing bothers me more than when you get a shuttle from a really great person and there are three of you (my case). You ask him what he wants and being a great guy, tells you whatever you think is fair, so I pull out 30 my hiking partner matches, and the third person...pulls out nothing...what the???? Didn't say anything because she was a girl and I was with another one who didn't want to say anything, but c'mon just because other folk pay enought to cover what you think is fair doesn't mean you don't do something to make it up to them.

TOW
01-25-2007, 15:34
Suzanne told me once she served breakfast, at least I thought she did? Perhaps not? Anyway, The Inn that Benny's momma owns, she serves up a good breakfast from what I hear, I just can't remember what the name of the place is.

TOW
01-25-2007, 15:36
www.thefoxylady.net/Foxyhome.htm (http://www.thefoxylady.net/Foxyhome.htm)You ain't right bro:D and you know who I'm talking about..............

TOW
01-25-2007, 15:39
just wonderin. i've had a few hikers at the house but would never ask for accept $$. I do shuttles too but really cheap compared to the outfitters and others.
good points to ponder upon, yea i think i'll just sit back and think on this a spell...............

hopefulhiker
01-25-2007, 16:21
I believe a person can accept "donations" to cover expenses and not have to count it as income.. One can have guests in one's home too without jumping through hoops. ( excluding agreements with landlord)

hopefulhiker
01-25-2007, 16:22
Also I got a good shuttle from Wily in '05 in LW's truck...

RAT
01-26-2007, 21:37
The Inn that Benny's momma owns, she serves up a good breakfast from what I hear, I just can't remember what the name of the place is. __________________

Lazy Fox something or other ?

RAT

TOW
01-27-2007, 16:40
i made some changes on my first post concerning this thread, since i should have considered these things before i posted this thread..............

Mountain Maiden
01-27-2007, 20:12
204 Douglas Drive
Damascus, Va.

Note: 1-27-07 After giving this some consideration after some very keen insight from some of you here, I decided that every now and then I will allow some hikers to stay with me.

Feel free to drop by, never know I might just shove some food down your windy pipe.........................

My name is Larry.

TOW--You are a wise man and I don't think you will regret your decision to "take it as it comes." Any hiker fortunate enough to stay with you will surely be blessed by your big heart and a generous spirit.

S :sun

hammock engineer
01-27-2007, 20:31
204 Douglas Drive
Damascus, Va.

My name is Larry.

Thanks for offering up your place. I'll have to stop by on my thru next year.:D

hammock engineer
01-27-2007, 20:33
On the topic of shuttles, nothing bothers me more than when you get a shuttle from a really great person and there are three of you (my case). You ask him what he wants and being a great guy, tells you whatever you think is fair, so I pull out 30 my hiking partner matches, and the third person...pulls out nothing...what the???? Didn't say anything because she was a girl and I was with another one who didn't want to say anything, but c'mon just because other folk pay enought to cover what you think is fair doesn't mean you don't do something to make it up to them.'

I hear you on this one. Same goes for group tips at resturants/bars. I tip really well since I am a waiter. I usually end up with people who don't. They end up with all the perks of tipping since they are with me, but don't repay the favor to the server.

TOW
01-28-2007, 10:15
TOW--You are a wise man and I don't think you will regret your decision to "take it as it comes." Any hiker fortunate enough to stay with you will surely be blessed by your big heart and a generous spirit.

S :sun
wow! thankyou for those kind words..............:o

TOW
01-28-2007, 10:16
Thanks for offering up your place. I'll have to stop by on my thru next year.:D
please do.......................:sun

TOW
05-21-2007, 09:14
By the way, I thought I would let all of you know that if you come through Damascus and your cell phones don't work, or if you need to make a phone call anywhere in the United States, then you are welcomed to use my phone. About a month ago I placed it on the front porch for the hikers and bikers to use and so far it has been good. I put it out usually around 6 am and take it in by 10 pm. There is a refrigerator with cold drinks of some sort, so feel free to have a drink on me.......

TOW
10-12-2008, 06:23
Just wanted to remind you folk that I still have a phone located on my front porch with unlimited long distance for your use when you come thru Damascus. I have'nt had too many hikers using the phone considering the amount of southbounders coming thru and I sure do enjoy meeting all of you that come thru here.

If nothing else, just drop on by and say hi! My name is Larry and if you can't find my place then stop by at Cowboy's and they will let you know where I live.

TOW
05-01-2009, 05:51
Just a reminder to let you all know I still have the free phone on my front porch and now I have added wireless internet as well. If you are bouncing your laptop ahead, or you have Internet on your phone you can now sit within 150 feet of my house and pick up a signal.

kayak karl
05-01-2009, 06:05
no ones cooking in my house but me
LMAO, he ain't lying there.:)

TOW
01-14-2010, 00:40
Just a quick update to let the new thru-hikers know that there is a phone still located on my front porch with unlimited long distance for anywhere in the United States. it won't cost you a dime..........

Big Dawg
01-14-2010, 17:51
Just a quick update to let the new thru-hikers know that there is a phone still located on my front porch with unlimited long distance for anywhere in the United States. it won't cost you a dime..........

you're one cool cat TOW!

TOW
09-14-2010, 08:10
I am having music on my front porch tonight at seven sharp, so if any of you hikers that live around these here parts play an instrument come on over!