PDA

View Full Version : Random Pictures of the Appalachian Trail

Frosty
01-23-2007, 17:00
Just want to say that I really enjoy this feature. I almost always click on one or more of these before hitting NEW POSTS.

Gray Blazer
01-23-2007, 18:10
Just want to say that I really enjoy this feature. I almost always click on one or more of these before hitting NEW POSTS.
Hey Frosty, you're not the only one.

Namaste
01-23-2007, 19:48
So being addicted to reading posts isn't enough now we have pictures, too! I love 'em!

I remember seeing some photos of colored pencil sketches of the trail which were great. I can't remember the author/poster/artist. How can I search for them?

RAT
01-23-2007, 21:32

Ditto. Nice feature with some great pics.

RAT

Chaco Taco
01-23-2007, 22:53
Just did the whole NC TN section. Im so ready to go!!!!!!!!

Gray Blazer
01-23-2007, 23:17
Where's your pics? More pics! Some people don't have any pics in their gallery when you click them. How do you like it when it says random images of the AT and you see a picture of a jet at Elgin on the FL trail, someone's wife (not on the AT) and a picture of Mt Everest. For the sake of the website I got rid of most of my non-AT related pics.

Sleepy the Arab
01-24-2007, 00:28
I love the random pics, but I liked it better when we had four to see rather than three. Yeah, I'm greedy. And lazy, since I could refresh infinitely.