PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather...?

Webs
01-26-2007, 11:11
Everyone knows the game: you simply answer the question "Would you rather....or....?" and choose between two options. Hopefully a nice little way to lighten the mood a bit . I'll start:

Would you rather discover you accidentally picked up and have been wearing some other hiker's (unwashed!) underwear for the past week, or accidentally leave all your underwear in the laundromat? :-?

Lone Wolf
01-26-2007, 11:15
i don't wear underwear
do you ride the bus or take your lunch to school

4eyedbuzzard
01-26-2007, 11:15
:banana Depends upon how pretty she is.:D :banana

KG4FAM
01-26-2007, 11:16
Don't think that I would ever run into this problem since the underwear wasn't even there to begin with.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-26-2007, 11:58
Unlikely any other hikers are wearing rather large granny panties...

Gray Blazer
01-26-2007, 12:02
They wore women's panties on their head at Abu Grave(sp?) That's not even funny. That's torture.

Are you married or are you happy?

The Old Fhart
01-26-2007, 12:20
Would you rather discover you accidentally picked up and have been wearing some other hiker's (unwashed!) underwear for the past week, or accidentally leave all your underwear in the laundromat?:-?

What you're describing is a dream with extreme Freudian imagery.:eek: :eek:

I intentionally ended up wearing someone else’s underwear-does that count?

After doing laundry in VT a guy in our small group was throwing out his laundered long polypro bottoms because the lower legs had terrible runs so I took them instead. I just cut the legs off to make a pair of shorts.

Heater
01-26-2007, 12:24
Unlikely any other hikers are wearing rather large granny panties...

Only at parties...

Heater
01-26-2007, 12:27
They wore women's panties on their head at Abu Grave(sp?) That's not even funny. That's torture.

Are you married or are you happy?

I have put women's panties on my head.

Yes I have... and it was my idea. :-?

One of my most cherished memories, BTW... :banana

Gray Blazer
01-26-2007, 12:36

One of my most cherished memories, BTW... :bananaDon't let the dems know how much fun it can be.:D

Ewker
01-26-2007, 12:41

One of my most cherished memories, BTW... :banana

were they edible panties :eek:

maxNcathy
01-26-2007, 13:35
Would you rather hike with a dog or a donkey?

rafe
01-26-2007, 21:26
Hike the AT, the CDT, the PCT, or some other trail?

freefall
01-26-2007, 23:18
Would you rather discover you accidentally picked up and have been wearing some other hiker's (unwashed!) underwear for the past week, or accidentally leave all your underwear in the laundromat? :-?

Alright- I picked up the pink thong because I was sure someone forgot it. I wore it because I had NO room in my pack.......:o At least it wasn't the only thing I was wearin'. Of course, if it was summer, in the mid-Atlantic......:-?

Would you rather...moon the Mt. Washington cog train and get hit by a piece of coal from the engineers, or hike nekkid on "hike naked day" and stuble into camp filled with scouts?

freefall
01-26-2007, 23:21
Hike the AT, the CDT, the PCT, or some other trail?

All of the above!

mindi
02-03-2007, 02:10
I'd take the dog. I love donkeys but you'd have an awful lot of poo to clean up.

Definitely rather get hit with the coal!

I'd rather go without underwear than wear someone else's.

AT for me.

Sorry those were all out of order.

If you had to sleep in a shelter, would you rather be next to a snorer or a frequent farter?

Socrates
02-03-2007, 03:03
If I put on women's panties, I think I would notice my nuts hanging out the sides. Not that I know this from experience or anything!
I'd rather have left my underwear in the laundry.

Dog.

Haven't hiked any of the trails to have an opinion.

Definitely a snorer. I run when I smell somebody elses fart. That or I'm forced to make a face mixed between confusion and disgust and the sun being in my eyes.

Fannypack
02-03-2007, 08:44
What you're describing is a dream with extreme Freudian imagery.:eek: :eek:

I intentionally ended up wearing someone else’s underwear-does that count?

After doing laundry in VT a guy in our small group was throwing out his laundered long polypro bottoms because the lower legs had terrible runs so I took them instead. I just cut the legs off to make a pair of shorts.
at least u didn't put them up for sale on eBay...........

trlhiker
02-03-2007, 20:04
would you rather hike in heat and humidity or Ice Station Zebra conditions.

emerald
02-03-2007, 20:15
make a face mixed between confusion and disgust and the sun being in my eyes.

You mean something like this :confused::sun:rolleyes: ?