PDA

View Full Version : Ga AT maintenance crew members please help?

The Doctor
02-01-2007, 16:51
I have been trying to help out this crew for like 3 months now and have had nothing but trouble getting in touch with the people in charge. I have been told that I was added to the maintenance crew list the last two months but nobody has contacted me or e-mailed em with where/when to meet. It seems like i'm going to extremes to try to help out this commitee and none of them seem to be to helpful back. Is this a normal problem w/ this crew or am I just having a case of bad luck getting in touch with them?

orangebug
02-01-2007, 17:41
Have you joined their YahooGroups list to get announcements?

briarpatch
02-01-2007, 17:42
I sent you a PM with my contact info, I'll put you in contact with the right folks. Usually you get the meeting location for a 3rd Saturday worktrip when you register, if you register by phone. An email registration usually gets an email response with the meeting details.

Survivor Dave
02-01-2007, 18:11
Hello droller.

I will be attempting a thru-hike in a couple weeks with the Supervisor of Maintenance for the Approach Trail and a long standing member of the GATC. He WILL hook you up with the right folks for sure. I just spoke with him about your situation and he asked me to tell you to send him a PM.

Mountain Man

Hope this helps. Thanks for volunteering.

Big Maguro

I have been trying to help out this crew for like 3 months now and have had nothing but trouble getting in touch with the people in charge. I have been told that I was added to the maintenance crew list the last two months but nobody has contacted me or e-mailed em with where/when to meet. It seems like i'm going to extremes to try to help out this commitee and none of them seem to be to helpful back. Is this a normal problem w/ this crew or am I just having a case of bad luck getting in touch with them?