PDA

View Full Version : Scary AT Movie: The First Victim(s)

dperry
02-03-2007, 22:36
Will have to type the full descriptions down here, as they are getting too long for the poll.

This post concerns the first person (or people) to die. The candidates are:
--The horny couple who sneaks off into the woods just far enough away from the shelter that their screams are inaudible. . .
--The arrogant thru-hiker who's pissed off one too many of the residents of Pearis Royal.
--The greedy developer/wind magnate/racetrack owner who gets turned into a human pincushion by the giant porcupines the toxic waste from his project created.
--The obnoxious cell-phone user, who gets Nokias shoved into several orifices.
--The tree-hugger, who has a "peaceful relationship with nature" and is therefore completely unprepared when the trees hug back--really hard.
--The gram weenie who's so proud of his ultra-light gear--until the psycho stabs him in the back right through his pack.

RAT
02-03-2007, 23:18
Since Trail Ronin wasnt one of the choices, and I would prefer to be part of the horny couple, I had to say the arrogant thru hiker.

RAT

mambo_tango
02-04-2007, 15:43
I thought all non-virgins died first in horror movies? Especially if they are having the sex in the movie itself.

hopefulhiker
02-04-2007, 17:40
I think that the arrogant thru hiker should be sacrificed by the cultist trail town community.

Topcat
02-04-2007, 19:10
Your right, the couple having sex have to die...but not until the second reel after gratuitous nudity. Definately arrogant thru first to get the audience cheering..