PDA

View Full Version : Philly Hikerz Party!!!!!

Wonder
02-04-2007, 13:23
Just got a phone call from LBBrown saying Happy Anniversary! We had our first philly hikerz get together on super bowl sunday one year ago!
Now, in one week, I am having my "Happy Trails" party/pub crawl in West Chester, PA.
Come help me say goodbye in true hikerz style! I'll be leaving for Georgia on 2/13.......so I'm having the party on 2/10
We will be meeting at the Iron Hill Brewery at the corner of High and Gay Streets in Downtown West Chester (yep, go in high and come out gay!) I'm thinking that we should meet around 8pm. We will probably move from there to the square bar with a few stops in between.
Let me know if you are thinking of coming! Send me a pm and I'll give you my number.
Also, if you a concerned about drinking and driving....as you should be.....there will probably be several people willing to go in on a room at the local Holiday Inn.
Party on!!:banana :banana

mweinstone
02-04-2007, 14:09
ill come if i have to but im scared.

Wonder
02-04-2007, 17:14
Be afraid......be very afraid.

mweinstone
02-11-2007, 15:58
wonderfoot sexy and jester after going blind from drinking gets led to bed.

mweinstone
02-11-2007, 16:10
manefesto ? ann? i know.real hot.

Wonder
02-11-2007, 16:22
Dam these hiker partys get wild! I didn't realize just how racey that night got.....now that my breats are on the internet

Wonder
02-11-2007, 16:36
I do want to say a big ol' thank you to everyone who came! Matthewski, Manifesto, Jester, Bfitz.......it was wonderful to have my hiker family joined so perfectly with my friends from home. Good drink, good times.....dirty monkey;)
I want to put out there a couple special thank yous.
To Manifesto: Thank you for helping me get ready to hike. Even when I was feeling lazy and disheartend...you got me going! You are a true friend, and I've loved having you in my life this year.
Six-Pack: Even though you couldn't join us last night, you were in our hearts. Ever since I met you in Damascus, I knew that we would be friends for life! Just you wait till I get to VA!!!!
Matthewski: From giving me my first job when I got home, to spoiling me rotten with gifts galore at the party, and feeding and pouring drinks down our gullets.....I'm so glad that you live in philly, hanging with you always makes me feel like we're around some campfire at a shelter. You are my brother.

Last year when I left for trail, I had good support from my mom, an amazing woman, but no one else understood what I was doing. This year, I have a family and the support is overwellming! I wish that I could list all of you that have helped me in one way or another.....but the list would go on forever. Bills, hiker trash, and all my pals....thank you all, and you will all be with me when I step off on Thrusday.

Sly
02-11-2007, 16:47
Nice... ummm.. cleavage! :D Hey Wonder when you heading down? How are you getting here, to Springer?

Wonder
02-11-2007, 17:07
I'm driving down to ga with my mom on tues. I'll be getting to Springer somehow on Thurs.
I'm still going to kill Matt for that photo

Sly
02-11-2007, 17:11
I'm driving down to ga with my mom on tues. I'll be getting to Springer somehow on Thurs.
I'm still going to kill Matt for that photo

What do you mean getting to Springer somehow on Thursday? From where, Hiawassee? I need to get out of the house and may be available.

The photo is great! (atleast you don't have red-eye) ;)

Stonewall
02-11-2007, 19:04
Ah S..T I am horrible at planning, well it looked like you had an awsome time Wonder sorry I didn't make it >.< Next round is no me next time I ya. Good Luck and Have Fun!!!!

Wonder
02-11-2007, 21:41
Thanks Sly! I just may take you up on that! Let me just talk to Crutch, (we're hiking the first 2 weeks together) and I'll let you know as soon as I can!
At the very least, we should try to meet up sometime!

Wonder
02-11-2007, 21:42
Ah S..T I am horrible at planning, well it looked like you had an awsome time Wonder sorry I didn't make it >.< Next round is no me next time I ya. Good Luck and Have Fun!!!!

It's all good Stone Wall! We would have loved to have you.....but things don't always work out.
Keep in touch, and have one for me at the Warmer!

Sly
02-11-2007, 22:42
Thanks Sly! I just may take you up on that! Let me just talk to Crutch, (we're hiking the first 2 weeks together) and I'll let you know as soon as I can!
At the very least, we should try to meet up sometime!

OK, let me know. If you get stuck for a ride, I'll come fetch y'all.

Stonewall
02-12-2007, 00:01
Will do hun, have a blast!

Panzer1
02-12-2007, 01:12
More pics.. More pics.. We want more party pics of Wonderfoot..

Panzer

Sly
02-12-2007, 01:38
More pics.. More pics.. We want more party pics of Wonderfoot..

Panzer

I copied it, just in case it gets deleted! ;)

mweinstone
02-12-2007, 08:55
wonder has friends who have never seen hikers interacting.

galaleemc
02-12-2007, 11:34
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1378&d=1171223843

Thanks for my new screen saver.....hikers going online will love it!

Sly - come by even if you are not hiking......we allow non hikers here during that season for the same rate. (Everyone seeing this)

If you are close by plan on being here March 17 for our St Paddy's party.

the goat
02-12-2007, 11:42
sounds like ya'll had a good time (from what i remember of our conversation on saturday:D ).

happy trails this year, wonder!!

Wonder
02-12-2007, 12:05
aw, man......I wasen't even drinking wiskey...at that point anyway. I feel that if there are going to be embarassing pics....I should at least have earned them!

mweinstone
02-12-2007, 18:36
wonder horseing around and jester having an interspection.

mweinstone
02-12-2007, 18:43
wonders friends wear shirts like "fart in your general direction" shes found the nearest to hiker , yet non hiking , friends.

mweinstone
02-12-2007, 19:04
an old friend of wonders whos name i have forgotten. and scott. scott and lindsey his girlfriend are alot of fun . i think me and scott got some bobein to do. they need to come to trail gatherings. they should come to trail days. i never met such hikerlike non hikers. good job wonder.

mweinstone
02-12-2007, 19:47
wonders non hiker friends are impressive. her hiker friends are just weird. heres jester gazeing in astonishment at a 2.24 lb key of black forrest gummys we smuggled into the hotel room. the state allowes only 28 gms of gummybears in any one package at any one time without a prescription.looks like bfitz is just the kinda guy who likes a big hanky.and heres lindsy with her boyfriend scott. there only conjoined at the pinky toe so dont feel too sorry for them.

mweinstone
02-12-2007, 20:06
bfitz did a david blain magic trick . he levitated and hit the ceiling. everyone was shook up and crying. i know its a trick . it is weird though. i was scared too till i remembered jesus and how magic is really people imitating the devil. .anyway, then as soon as the fun began, about a dozen of our kind whent home and the core hikers got down to buiz. trashing the hotel room and then breakfast. all five uf us ate 12 lbs of pork. all manner of endangered bird eggs and lots of pork entreys to go with our pork sides. soon it would be goodby to wonder but only for a couple weeks till the warmer for the rest. godspeed wonder.

mweinstone
02-12-2007, 20:15
jesters truck is schedualed to be youthinaisaed at 200 000 miles. it has 173. i say we stop it. if he gets hurt in the scuffle , i want his clouds book. and bfitz aint sure why matthewskis so huggy ,picturey so early.

mweinstone
02-12-2007, 20:26
dudes, dudetts, bfitzs' facial exspression is a riot isnt it?" thats gold jerry !gold!"(bannion)
heres a rare shot of" teama" aka, birther of wonder....aka mom of moms.....mrs wonder and her proudling. with a ride home from jester it was over way to soon. warmer to all and all to warmer. we shall toast our sister and think of her well. for she has gone a vikinging.our world is whole again . ms rest in peace. we got another to walk for us. you searved us well minnesota, now it is wonders turn. all eyes forward please. hey ms? lets do wonder magic sometime together.

lbbrown
02-12-2007, 21:48
Sorry Wonder for not getting to your party. Those pics are proof positive that it was pretty wild. Saturday I got my $6000 hospital bill so I was not in any mood to party. But, then again it should have a good reason to get trashed! I'll talk to you before you leave...............LB

Wonder
02-12-2007, 22:23
MAtt....I just love you. That's it.....I'm dumping the dirty monkey!

Wonder
02-13-2007, 01:32
Wow! I can't belive it! I leave for Georgin in 6 1/2 hours!!!!!! Argggggg! I hope that I didn't forget anything!
I love you all, and thanks again for the party!

minnesotasmith
02-13-2007, 02:01
Hottest hiker babe around, heck, hottest one that can be imagined. The Trail is a much nicer place with her out there... :sun

Panzer1
02-13-2007, 02:13
Good luck Wonderfoot. I hope you have a good hike. Stay in touch.

Panzer :)

Ewker
02-13-2007, 10:56
Wonderfoot, have a safe and great journey

neo
02-13-2007, 10:59
wonders friends wear shirts like "fart in your general direction" shes found the nearest to hiker , yet non hiking , friends.

:D hey bro,can you post a few more pics of the babe's:cool: neo

Lemur
02-13-2007, 18:00
durn it. I thought of you last Saturday night, but didn't think to check whiteblaze for the details. Glad to see that you had an awesome time, Wonder. Have a great time on the trail. I'll throw back a pint or a yard for ya at the warmer.

-Laces

mweinstone
02-13-2007, 19:09
neo? here. cause im worried you dont get out enough. sharron and ann.

mweinstone
02-13-2007, 19:16
laura was a happy camper! and wonders friend drew gets paid to watch tv!

Jester2000
02-13-2007, 20:51
The photo is great! (atleast you don't have red-eye) ;)

So, you were looking at her eyes. Hmmm.

sounds like ya'll had a good time (from what i remember of our conversation on saturday:D ).

We talked to The Goat? Jeez. Who else did we talk to? Hold on. Gonna check my phone.

Wow. Talked to TeaTree at 3:35 am. That can't be good.

The Trail is a much nicer place with her out there... :sun

. . .and West Chester is a much quieter place.

Good luck Wonder! See you in Virginnie!

galaleemc
02-14-2007, 09:27
We call this place :rolleyes: HEAVEN Hiawassee:rolleyes: and Cloud9 is the next closest thing!

They made it here about 9 safe and sound.....gonna fillem up with a BIG BREAKFAST this morning!:banana

rafe
02-14-2007, 09:48
We call this place :rolleyes: HEAVEN Hiawassee:rolleyes: and Cloud9 is the next closest thing!

They made it here about 9 safe and sound.....gonna fillem up with a BIG BREAKFAST this morning!:banana

Gawd, I coulda used that b'fast in '90. I couldn't get any of my buddies to go into town with me. Pouring rain that night at the campsite below Plumorchard Gap. Pop-tarts for breakfast. Ugh. :(

Wonder
02-14-2007, 11:37
I"M HERE!!!!!!!!! Just filled a bunch of these southern folks up with scrapple and pork roll! Now I'm going to attack them with tasty cakes!!!!!! Yea!!!!
Less then 24 hours until I hike! Thanks for all the support everyone!