PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea, but I need some help

spittinpigeon
02-14-2007, 04:52
I don't have photoshop, but I want to make this design. Feel free to mess with it, post your results so I can make a t-shirt out of it. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/spittinpigeon/at.jpg
I hate not being able to use html to post this pic.

warraghiyagey
02-14-2007, 04:59
:) beater,

what a horrible design. love to help you but my comp liderasee is still a 1st grade level. i'm heading sobo fron the big kay june 1st. what are your plans this year?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
02-14-2007, 06:56
What color is the shirt on which you plan to use this design?

rafe
02-14-2007, 08:58
The serifs on the A and T don't seem right. But then, I'm a sucker for tradition.

mweinstone
02-14-2007, 08:59
hey matty are you finished healing?

mweinstone
02-14-2007, 09:02
14 eggs ordered at noc and 12 got , is a popular camp story beater. jester told it this weekend at the philly hiker party. can you come to the winter warmer?

fishinfred
02-14-2007, 11:40
I don't have photoshop, but I want to make this design. Feel free to mess with it, post your results so I can make a t-shirt out of it. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/spittinpigeon/at.jpg
I hate not being able to use html to post this pic.

Hey SP
Glad you like the AT . I thought it had more of a Mountainous feel to it .:D

Your Post has inspired yet ANOTHER Design. HOPE YOU LIKE!

http://members.tripod.com/fredor111/588509c0.jpg

If I had the Transfer material I would make you one up but I have none and no time or $$ to get it right now .Feel free to use any of these Designs if you like them .

Could make you a window sticker any size you like for now , I'm making the "Other Home" ones RIGHT NOW I love it!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody wants one EMAIL ME ([email protected])within A WEEK before I head for the TRAIL!

PEACE & THANKS!
HAPPY TRAILS!
:banana
Fishinfred

fishinfred
02-14-2007, 14:22
If I was using these for T Shirt I would put the Hiker (with your saying) on the front and a big one of the AT Other Home on the back .......
Just daydreaming ........somemore ....Snowday off work :)

Whatcha think ? Anymore designs out there?

Shine them on !:sun

PEACE

spittinpigeon
02-14-2007, 21:28
What color is the shirt on which you plan to use this design?

Anything but white.

spittinpigeon
02-14-2007, 21:29
:) beater,

what a horrible design. love to help you but my comp liderasee is still a 1st grade level. i'm heading sobo fron the big kay june 1st. what are your plans this year?

Pay off my credit cards.

spittinpigeon
02-14-2007, 21:30
The serifs on the A and T don't seem right. But then, I'm a sucker for tradition.

It's just a concept, that's not my design. I don't have photoshop on this pc, if I did, I'd have the prototype to my satisfaction by now.

spittinpigeon
02-14-2007, 21:31
hey matty are you finished healing?

I'm hiking Mt. Wachusett this weekend to test out the tendonitis. We're getting snow right now too. If all goes well, I should be back on the trail by Monday or Tuesday. :)

spittinpigeon
02-14-2007, 21:32
Hey SP
Glad you like the AT . I thought it had more of a Mountainous feel to it .:D

Your Post has inspired yet ANOTHER Design. HOPE YOU LIKE!

http://members.tripod.com/fredor111/588509c0.jpg

If I had the Transfer material I would make you one up but I have none and no time or $$ to get it right now .Feel free to use any of these Designs if you like them .

Could make you a window sticker any size you like for now , I'm making the "Other Home" ones RIGHT NOW I love it!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody wants one EMAIL ME ([email protected])within A WEEK before I head for the TRAIL!

PEACE & THANKS!
HAPPY TRAILS!
:banana
Fishinfred

I like, thank you!

warraghiyagey
02-15-2007, 01:27
Pay off my credit cards.
that sounds horribly resposible :) :)

DawnTreader
02-15-2007, 12:12
Beater,
Why pay off old credit cards when you can just take out new ones????

yeah, what Warraghiyagey said

Marta
02-15-2007, 13:34
There's a Russian saying: "The sooner you go to jail, the sooner you get out."

I think it applies here...

Marta/Five-Leaf

spittinpigeon
02-15-2007, 15:25
I can't buy another house with $23,000 in debt. That is NOT btw, how much I've spent so far on my thru. But probably close to half of that.