PDA

View Full Version : couple rainbow phamily hitting the trail

measa420
02-15-2007, 09:21
me and the brother pumpkin man are are pulling our old road dawg skills out and thru hiking it starting next month ive hiked most of my life and i believe this is going to be an expierence of a life time ocala, regionals, and national gatherings are out were doing the trail we dont really know what to expect but with our life we really never do we want a spirtual and mind blowing time and and believe me with me and pumpkin man its always mind blowing (hehehe) you are all our phamily and and i cant wait to cross paths with you all blessing yall (hehehe) along the way mother earth is my home and i worship all that has come from her and am blessed to even have this opportunity arise may my energy of love and light surround you all in all your journeys that await you
blessed be and may i see you on the trail and believe me yall will love our company(again hehehe) most do
love and light
measa

Lone Wolf
02-15-2007, 09:24
heavy man. bong hits and buds. i kick hippies:banana

measa420
02-15-2007, 09:30
heavy man. bong hits and buds. i kick hippies:bananawhat... you kick hippies
oh well to each there own
i still love you bro
i'll just give you a hug after ya kick us anyway
blessed be bro

Lone Wolf
02-15-2007, 09:34
most rainbow types i know are moochers. takers, not givers. lazy dopers mostly.

RiverWarriorPJ
02-15-2007, 09:35
heavy man. bong hits and buds. i kick hippies:banana

..:eek:..LoL.......:clap..

measa420
02-15-2007, 09:41
most rainbow types i know are moochers. takers, not givers. lazy dopers mostly.damn bro im sorry to hear that i try to to live the same life i always lived and that is respect all... i dont "mooch" i have plenty of money that ive worked for on my terms and i will share anything i got down to the last of it
i hope if i ever met ya i can change your views at least a little in the aspect that there not all that way..... misconceptions are a hard thing for everyone im sorry to hear ya have had bad expierences but please be open minded to the fact that were all one but were not all the same
loving you brother and nothing will change that my love is always there for all to share
love and light

Frolicking Dinosaurs
02-15-2007, 09:48
Don't let Lone wolf fool you. He's a hippie at heart. (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/lowcarbscoop/LW-Rainbow.jpg)
My apologies to Gypsy for this

Lone Wolf
02-15-2007, 09:50
Don't let Lone wolf fool you. He's a hippie at heart. (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/lowcarbscoop/LW-Rainbow.jpg)

::: helps gypsy off floor from laughing her ass off ::::D
good one dino:)

STEVEM
02-15-2007, 09:52
Matthewski Lives!!!

measa420
02-15-2007, 09:53
thats classic... i knew i seem him at a gathering dosing everyone J/k
its ok i get alot of flac from many about my lifestyle all i try and do is show all that there are good people everywhere even in Rainbow

CaseyB
02-15-2007, 09:53

I was already snickering at Wolf's 1st one-liner, then this about got me in trouble. Nice tan.

Lone Wolf
02-15-2007, 09:56
damn bro im sorry to hear that i try to to live the same life i always lived and that is respect all... i dont "mooch" i have plenty of money that ive worked for on my terms and i will share anything i got down to the last of it
i hope if i ever met ya i can change your views at least a little in the aspect that there not all that way..... misconceptions are a hard thing for everyone im sorry to hear ya have had bad expierences but please be open minded to the fact that were all one but were not all the same
loving you brother and nothing will change that my love is always there for all to share
love and light

i'm sure you're an exception to the rule. i'm just funnin' ya. i'll see y'all in the woods.:)

measa420
02-15-2007, 10:00
i'm sure you're an exception to the rule. i'm just funnin' ya. i'll see y'all in the woods.:)
brother i do nothing but smile just to see others smile
blessed be and see ya in the woods like the hippie we know ya are (hehe)
love and light

Sly
02-15-2007, 10:07
measa, have a great hike! if you need some help getting on trail from the Atlanta area let me know.

Lone Wolf
02-15-2007, 10:07
brother i do nothing but smile just to see others smile
blessed be and see ya in the woods like the hippie we know ya are (hehe)
love and light

i've been going to Asheville quite a bit so i'm learning how to be "cool". Was getting a lot of angry looks and figured it was the Bush/Cheney, NRA, Marine Corps and Harley stickers on my truck. I've replaced them with "Love your Mother", "Free Tibet", Bob Marley and "Visualize World Peace" type stickers.

measa420
02-15-2007, 10:10
measa, have a great hike! if you need some help getting on trail from the Atlanta area let me know.
thank you brother i appriciate it im here in ellijay Ga right now
at the www.feelfreefarmproject.org this is where i always come back to i know alot of atlanta phamily too again thank you and i may be in touch about that offer blessed be

measa420
02-15-2007, 10:13
i've been going to Asheville quite a bit so i'm learning how to be "cool". Was getting a lot of angry looks and figured it was the Bush/Cheney, NRA, Marine Corps and Harley stickers on my truck. I've replaced them with "Love your Mother", "Free Tibet", Bob Marley and "Visualize World Peace" type stickers.
(ha ha )ashville thats prolly a good idea with the stickers thats a crazy little festival/rainbow town i dont even really like going there anymore

Tha Wookie
02-15-2007, 10:48
me and the brother pumpkin man are are pulling our old road dawg skills out and thru hiking it starting next month ive hiked most of my life and i believe this is going to be an expierence of a life time ocala, regionals, and national gatherings are out were doing the trail we dont really know what to expect but with our life we really never do we want a spirtual and mind blowing time and and believe me with me and pumpkin man its always mind blowing (hehehe) you are all our phamily and and i cant wait to cross paths with you all blessing yall (hehehe) along the way mother earth is my home and i worship all that has come from her and am blessed to even have this opportunity arise may my energy of love and light surround you all in all your journeys that await you
blessed be and may i see you on the trail and believe me yall will love our company(again hehehe) most do
love and light
measa

I like your positive attitude. Don't worry Lone Wolf is pretty much a hippie himself, whatever that word really means.

Positive IS the way to live, glad to hear it from you on this site. Maybe it will rub off on a few folks. A lot more babble than hiking. Kind of like a sports bar. But it's all good. Soon you'll be out in the trees, the great forests, livin life in a positive way. That's what love really is, living life in a positive way. Love is the force behind all things, and that's all you really need. Might sound hippish, but oh what the hell ya can't change the laws of the universe just to be cool. Love is cool, glad to see a brother driven by it. I'm not a rainbow per say, but I think the idea behind and many of the family living it is/are a beautiful. Walk on bro.

By the way, Lone Wolf really won't kick hippies. I know him -he's cool, but likes to stir the pot out of boredom here on the site. I said stir.

measa420
02-15-2007, 10:58
I like your positive attitude. Don't worry Lone Wolf is pretty much a hippie himself, whatever that word really means.

Positive IS the way to live, glad to hear it from you on this site. Maybe it will rub off on a few folks. A lot more babble than hiking. Kind of like a sports bar. But it's all good. Soon you'll be out in the trees, the great forests, livin life in a positive way. That's what love really is, living life in a positive way. Love is the force behind all things, and that's all you really need. Might sound hippish, but oh what the hell ya can't change the laws of the universe just to be cool. Love is cool, glad to see a brother driven by it. I'm not a rainbow per say, but I think the idea behind and many of the family living it is/are a beautiful. Walk on bro.

By the way, Lone Wolf really won't kick hippies. I know him -he's cool, but likes to stir the pot out of boredom here on the site. I said stir.
amen brother thank you
and the only requirement to rainbow is to have a bellybutton if ya got one your rainbow
theres no other way to live other than by love
blessed be
love and light

ASUGrad
02-15-2007, 12:13
Wave to us when you get to War Spur, Rainbow.