PDA

View Full Version : Backbone Lodge

Lone Wolf
02-22-2007, 08:58
Some friends from town just bought this place over the line in Tennessee near Backbone Rock. It's about 2 miles from the Trail Days campground. Might be worth looking into as a quiet alternative. There's tons of tenting space.
www.backbonelodge.com for more info

CaseyB
02-25-2007, 05:50
My sources tell me that they have a huge rat problem. Also it is well known that these boys have scabies, hardcore. If you don't know, scabies is a skin infestation of parasitic bugs. No big deal really, unless you don't like skin infestations.

CaseyB
02-25-2007, 05:57
My sources tell me that they have a huge rat problem. Also it is well known that these boys have scabies, hardcore. If you don't know, scabies is a skin infestation of parasitic bugs. No big deal really, unless you don't like skin infestations.

That was all a big funny joke until SOMEBODY hit enter.
there really are no rats ....... but SCABIES...???

eventidecu
02-25-2007, 06:04
Who has scabies? ( "These boys" ) The "new" or "old" owners or Lone Wolf? LOL As far as the rats go get a cat. L Wolf said I believe "just bought this place" so I would assume some cleaning up would be in order. Thats usually what you do when you buy a place of biz, you "fix" it up or "make better" as to make the biz successful. You don't have an ax to grind with "these boys" do ya CaseyB? Hey L Wolf are these folks going to Dfunk the place and get a cat?

CaseyB
02-25-2007, 07:00
Who has scabies? ( "These boys" ) The "new" or "old" owners or Lone Wolf? LOL As far as the rats go get a cat. L Wolf said I believe "just bought this place" so I would assume some cleaning up would be in order. Thats usually what you do when you buy a place of biz, you "fix" it up or "make better" as to make the biz successful. You don't have an ax to grind with "these boys" do ya CaseyB? Hey L Wolf are these folks going to Dfunk the place and get a cat?

"These Boys" are some of my best friends and I'm just giving them a hard time, for fun. They have put a lot of work into this place for the past couple of months and the product is awesome. The game room is no joke, check out Wolf's link. This place is 2 miles from town, pool table, foosball, heat & air, 1 mile from a side trail back to the AT. Sorry if I scared anybody off with my wierd sense of humor. Niether of these guys have scabies but both have a nasty case of the CLAP.