To all WhiteBlaze members:
JOIN US FOR A ST PADDY’S DAY PARTY
MARCH 17 NOON TO 11 P.M.
CLOUD9 Firepit
HIAWASSEE GEORGIA Dick’s Creek Gap
Traditional and Non Traditional Feast $5 per person
Call to see if we are able to shuttle you
from where ever you are nearby for a small fee. 706 896 8959
No drugs or underage drinking will be allowed.
Family and Friends are welcome

Jack Tarlin
02-27-2007, 15:04
To anyone that doesn't know about this place, it's the new hostel on Rt.76 (Hiawassee). I haven't had the chance to visit yet, but I've met the owners, who are wonderful folks, and I've talked to dozens of people who stayed there this year, all of whom, without exception, reported that this is a very cool place to visit.

Skidsteer
02-27-2007, 18:47
Looking forward to this one....

bfitz
02-27-2007, 23:39
There's a hot tub....

Dances with Mice
02-28-2007, 08:27
Could be some traditional Irish tamales on the menu also, same as at the SoRuck, if that's ok?

crutch
02-28-2007, 09:18
Could be some traditional Irish tamales on the menu also, same as at the SoRuck, if that's ok?

If you bring your tamales I'm sure nobody would complain......I know I won't. They were outstanding!!

Touch of Grey
02-28-2007, 09:50
Good Lord willing with my start from Springer on March 12 I should be near Cloud 9/Hiawasee on or near that date.

MMMM...I can still taste the smoked dip from TDz last year that you guys were passing around while standing near Mala's tent talking.

A fish dinner freshly caught and a good party should be fun.

TOG

galaleemc
02-28-2007, 10:22
I need to add that Ron Haven will have one of his shuttles running here that day so we really do want to get around this area to pick people up, they can camp here for free that night if they want, or we will get them back to spot of trail we picked them up from. We will get around as much as we can in this area.

Crutch, Solace and myself will be cooking. Of course TROUT will need to be caught by someone (any takers?) cooked and cleaned. We will have the smoker going for sure that day!

Smoked Trout Tamales? Dont know about that but SORUCK tamales definitely are invited.

Everyone make sure you get me to stop for a few moments and speak, I missed so many at SoRuck only being there one night, and don't want to do that again.

Lone Wolf
02-28-2007, 15:28
I'm gonna bring bbq vienna sausages, pickled eggs, fried chicken livers, corn dogs and PBR.

Boat Drinks
02-28-2007, 15:31
I'm gonna bring bbq vienna sausages, pickled eggs, fried chicken livers, corn dogs and PBR.
With, or without Rat Turds?:p
Hey, If I'm leaving March 13th from Springer how close will I be on March 17th?

Sly
02-28-2007, 15:39

About halfway there. Why the name change?

Lone Wolf
02-28-2007, 15:39
With, or without Rat Turds?:p

you should be just past Neel gap somewhere. your best bet is to haul ass to Unicoi gap,50 miles past Springer, and hitch to the gig.

Boat Drinks
02-28-2007, 15:44
you should be just past Neel gap somewhere. your best bet is to haul ass to Unicoi gap,50 miles past Springer, and hitch to the gig.

Sweet, I'll bring coozies! :D

galaleemc
02-28-2007, 17:44

I love BBQ vienna sausages! and Bring EXTRA PBR or:sun

Formerly Coral Rives - call us night before. Skull Coozies?