PDA

View Full Version : Need a good email address for the ATC

attroll
02-27-2007, 13:28
Does anyone have a good email address for the ATC? I mean one that some will respond to you from. I have written to the ATC dozens of times with the email addresses that they provide on their web site and have never received a reply to my answer. I am wondering if they even check there email boxes or just have the email addresses listed on their web site just to look good.

If anyone has a good address for them that they will respond to could you please send it to me please?

EarlyBird2007
02-27-2007, 13:37
Does anyone have a good email address for the ATC? I mean one that some will respond to you from. I have written to the ATC dozens of times with the email addresses that they provide on their web site and have never received a reply to my answer. I am wondering if they even check there email boxes or just have the email addresses listed on their web site just to look good.

If anyone has a good address for them that they will respond to could you please send it to me please?Troll: I will p.m. you with Laurie Potteiger's email address tonight when I get home. I've found her to be very responsive. By the way, she told me a couple of weeks ago they have been having a problem with legit emails going into their spam filter.

attroll
02-27-2007, 14:11
Troll: I will p.m. you with Laurie Potteiger's email address tonight when I get home. I've found her to be very responsive. By the way, she told me a couple of weeks ago they have been having a problem with legit emails going into their spam filter.
Great thank you.

Jack Tarlin
02-27-2007, 14:35
In case anyone else needs to get in touch with the main information desk at the ATC, the person you'll want to contact is Laurie Potteiger, who has been helping hikers there for many years.

Her E-Mail address: [email protected]

EarlyBird2007
02-27-2007, 14:48
In case anyone else needs to get in touch with the main information desk at the ATC, the person you'll want to contact is Laurie Potteiger, who has been helping hikers there for many years.

Her E-Mail address: [email protected]
right on. nice lady.