PDA

View Full Version : Coffee!

Jack Tarlin
03-10-2007, 17:02
I was sitting earlier today in the Dirt Cowboy Cafe on Main St. in Hanover, with a big French Roast and the Times, thinking how much I'm going to miss the place in a couple of weeks.

I have long maintained that this cafe has, bar none, the best cup of coffee on the entire Trail. (And funny thing, it IS actually on the Trail, as the AT goes right down Main Street).

So here's my question? Where else on (or real close to the Trail) do you guys think one can find a decent cup of coffee?

Sly
03-10-2007, 17:25
Mala's Kitchen at Trail Days!

superman
03-10-2007, 17:46
Pat from Maine and I go to Lou's in Hanover for coffee and a treat.

saimyoji
03-10-2007, 19:26
Decent cup? My pack every morning.

Great cup? My pack every morning. :cool:

(I'm no coffee connoiseur..:o..but I know what I like...;))

hopefulhiker
03-10-2007, 19:28
Long Trail Inn serves good coffee as well as beer

Blue Jay
03-10-2007, 19:36
So here's my question? Where else on (or real close to the Trail) do you guys think one can find a decent cup of coffee?

There are Duncan Donuts all over the place, although I can't think of where the first one is on the trail. Granted, it is not as good as the Dirt Cowboy, but it's still damn good.

Undershaft
03-10-2007, 20:01
I'm worried about Dunkin Donuts withdrawal on the trail. I work directly across the street from one and get numerous coffees there on a daily basis. On the other hand, getting away from DD might be a good thing.... It's like when I go on my drives to Florida, no DD between Florida and New Jersey. Hiking with the shakes won't be much fun.

Tha Wookie
03-11-2007, 01:25
cowboy coffee. those grounds are good for you i hear