PDA

View Full Version : List Work for Stay

tiamalle
03-12-2007, 12:34
I usually contract our house keeping to maid services.At this time I could use some extra house keepers for the hiker season in Franklin,NC.I had an idea that maybe I could help a couple of hikers who are wanting work to help on the trail maybe this is a chance.

In this thread by chance other hiker friendly places can list to help some for hikers also.

If any one wants to talk with about this please call my cell in the afternoons between 2pm and 4pm on my cell 828-349-4231,While doing this job you must be clean and do neat work.A few days at a time or the season is ok,please contact me personally,
:sun Ron Haven

TOW
03-12-2007, 17:14
Hey Ron, I'll work for food!!!

Jack Tarlin
03-12-2007, 18:28
Good luck!

Hiring a hiker to CLEAN something? :eek:

That's like hiring an Englishman to handle your Labor negotiations, an Italian to run your elections, or a Frenchman to teach an etiquette course.

It's OK if they only stay and work two or three days? Geesh, Ron, it generally takes that long just to clean the hiker!

And that's just Northbounders.....

In any case, good luck and best wishes!! :D

tiamalle
03-12-2007, 22:58
Good luck!

Hiring a hiker to CLEAN something? :eek:

That's like hiring an Englishman to handle your Labor negotiations, an Italian to run your elections, or a Frenchman to teach an etiquette course.

It's OK if they only stay and work two or three days? Geesh, Ron, it generally takes that long just to clean the hiker!

And that's just Northbounders.....

In any case, good luck and best wishes!! :DWanderer I'll feed you anyway,looking for you at the bash.Jack,I was hoping to get lucky.I've tried locals for shuttlers and they get lost.Hikers were the answer to my prayers.Maybe I can get one or two out of the crowd.I need at least 7 maids most of the time.Hope you can get down for the bash thish year also.