PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You!

gold bond
03-13-2007, 10:51
Myself and seven friends hikes the section this past weekend from Sam's Gap to Bald Mnt Shelter and back as a warm up. I would like to thank and give a big applause to all the trail workers that have worked that section. It was in great shape as I could tell there had been alot of work completed recently. Much appreciated! :sun

StarLyte
03-13-2007, 10:56
Myself and seven friends hikes the section this past weekend from Sam's Gap to Bald Mnt Shelter and back as a warm up. I would like to thank and give a big applause to all the trail workers that have worked that section. It was in great shape as I could tell there had been alot of work completed recently. Much appreciated! :sun

Woohoo!!!

Another hiker who has been rewarded from the efforts of a Trail maintainer !!!!

Thank you for posting this.

Thank you Trail crews, maintainers and volunteers everywhere who work unselfishly and without agenda!!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :sun

Sly
03-13-2007, 11:06
That would be the Carolina Mountain Club section. You can let them know here...

http://www.carolinamtnclub.com/

gold bond
03-13-2007, 11:32
Thank you Sly for the info. I just popped them a e-mail letting them know what a blessing they are! I hope that everyone that hikes any trail takes the time to find out who works that section/trail and let the volunteers know just how important they are and thank them. I try and do it everytime a complete a hike. I have done "some" trail work but probably have not done as much as I should. Hard enough to find time to get in a good hike as often as I would like as it is, so I am thankfull for all the effort.