PDA

View Full Version : iPod Camera Connector

quicktoez
03-15-2007, 01:47
I love to hike and taking pictures is my way to bring nature home with me and besides taking only pictures and leave only footprints is the way to go. Well digital cameras are great but maybe I'm the only on that ever lost a great photo or didn’t take as many pictures because the card was full but if not. This cable will transfer/backup from most cameras to many ipods, it under $30 and it works great. Now I'm not trying to push a product, just help my fellow shutter bug ipod junkies so if your interested look hear or elsewhere http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=7E6F3C91&nplm=M9861G%2FB and check out my photos if you get a sec, I love nature and good photos keep me happy till I can get back out.

Sorrys2Cliche
03-16-2007, 14:07
quicktoes,
I too am going this route. I mean I have a 2gd xd card for my camera,but I also have 10gb free on my ipod....the math is simple :) just upload what you no longer need onto the ipod and sort it all out on the way home, plus the ipod dates the folder that the pix load into...it really is the greatest invention of the 21st century.

- Ian

D'Artagnan
03-16-2007, 15:37
This is part of the justification I used for buying an 80 Gig iPod. I enjoy dumping my shots on it and especially enjoy watching them in slide-show format. I don't trust it as my only storage medium for digital images, but it's a nice second repository for digital shots.

MisterSweetie
03-18-2007, 19:51
Am I correct that there is still no way to delete music files from the iPod?

MisterSweetie
03-18-2007, 19:51
Hmm I wasn't completely clear...

Am I correct that there is still no way to delete music files from the iPod without connecting it to a computer?

Bob Baker
03-18-2007, 20:53
Am I correct that there is still no way to delete music files from the iPod without connecting it to a computer?

Yes you are correct, one cannot delete music files on the iPod without attaching it to a computer. Im not familiar with the camera cord but I dont think you can delete any type of file at all on the iPod.