PDA

View Full Version : Help, thankyou, and e-mail my wife.

skyhiker2
03-16-2007, 12:14
I'm leaving in about a half hour to head to springer. Thankyou to everyone here on white blaze for helping me get ready for my thru hike !!!!!!

As we all know picking up and leaving your life behind for a few months can be next to impossible for many people. The only reason I can do it is because of my Devoted, Perfect ,Gorgeous wife. She supports me in absolutely anything I decide I need to do. The only way I can thank her is to provide a lifetime of the same devotion.

(But I have and Idea????) I would love it if everyone that reads this post would e-mail her and thank her for me. And maybe write something about what taking this trip means. ,,,

Her name is Maureene,, [email protected]

The funny thing is she basically has no idea what whiteblaze is and has never even been camping.. She's a total spa girl. Her Idea of outdoor activity is not getting a wax for 2 weeks..(LOL)

Thanks again everyone..

I hope to see some of you on the trail...

Gray Blazer
03-16-2007, 12:29
Have a great hike. Personally, if was going to leave my trophy wife at home for three months or more, I wouldn't be telling everybody.

skyhiker2
03-16-2007, 12:45
LOL It's ok I happen to be a "Trophy" myself..

maxNcathy
03-16-2007, 13:04
What would be a funny thing to say to her?

Midway Sam
03-16-2007, 13:15
You unknowingly just served her a big steaming plate of SPAM. You may want to edit her e-mail address in your post so it's not a valid e-mail address. Something like:

curlieq1981 at yahoo dot com

mambo_tango
03-16-2007, 13:21
You unknowingly just served her a big steaming plate of SPAM. You may want to edit her e-mail address in your post so it's not a valid e-mail address. Something like:

curlieq1981 at yahoo dot com

He isn't a donating member...