PDA

View Full Version : How awesome is this website?!

Trailers
03-18-2007, 18:54
Truly fantastic!!

I hope and pray that nothing gets any worse with my health and I can do the AT next year, meet all you guys, be a part of it there and on here, have people read about my adventures, see my pictures, follow my progress...

awesome:banana

Skidsteer
03-18-2007, 19:05
Welcome to WB. :welcome

tha
03-18-2007, 19:48
Truly fantastic!!

I hope and pray that nothing gets any worse with my health and I can do the AT next year, meet all you guys, be a part of it there and on here, have people read about my adventures, see my pictures, follow my progress...

awesome:banana

That's great, Man!
Are you recovering from health problems?
I wish you the best. We all know the '08'ers will be the best class ever (maybe). I hope we get to meet.

RockStar
03-18-2007, 19:54
We all know the '08'ers will be the best class ever (maybe).

I second that. :p

Trailers
03-18-2007, 20:14
Well im hoping im recovering, right now its touch and go. its crap coz i pass all the tests under the sun, they think i have a nerve problem with circulation, causing all sorts of funky symptoms, but ill be ok i hope, esp by this time next year. :)

thats why my name is trailers......obviously coz of the AT, but also i get wierd trails behind moving things in my vision.

imagine being on drugs all day without the feeling, thats me!!

(though it might sound like fun, it aint!!!!) :banana

man, i cant wait! 12 bloody months to go!

freefall
03-18-2007, 20:56
Welcome to WB.

I second that. :p

Well im hoping im recovering, right now its touch and go. its crap coz i pass all the tests under the sun, they think i have a nerve problem with circulation, causing all sorts of funky symptoms, but ill be ok i hope, esp by this time next year. :)

thats why my name is trailers......obviously coz of the AT, but also i get wierd trails behind moving things in my vision.

imagine being on drugs all day without the feeling, thats me!!

(though it might sound like fun, it aint!!!!) :banana

man, i cant wait! 12 bloody months to go!

I third that!!! Hope your preperations go well and you are able to hike next year.
Mostly, because I think I have an excellent British Accent and a Brit I hiked with last year said it was dreadfull. I need someone to confirm or deny my accent!!! Of course, all of this occured at the Doyle over many, many pints. :D

Trailers
03-19-2007, 04:13
american british accents are hilarious!!! it alwayts sounds like a mangled car wreck between one of the german 5th cousins of the queen and dick van dyke in mary poppins!

My american isnt much better but ill suprise you in a spontaneous drunken outburst!

bfitz
03-19-2007, 04:51
Even my natural American accent is barely intelligible after a few hours at the Doyle.

:welcome Trailers!

frieden
03-23-2007, 01:53
I've completely lost my accent, but I only have to be back in the UK for a few days, before people start thinking I'm a local. Apparently, for an American accent, you just need to watch John Wayne movies and chew gum! ;)

Hope to see ya out there, Trailers. Don't let health problems slow you down. Life is too short!

Heater
03-23-2007, 02:05
I've completely lost my accent, but I only have to be back in the UK for a few days, before people start thinking I'm a local. Apparently, for an American accent, you just need to watch John Wayne movies and chew gum! ;)

...and don't move your upper lip.