PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is Waldo??

Miss Janet
03-18-2007, 19:54
Well, I really don't care where Waldo is... but I really do wonder where Baltimore Jack is hiding? The last time I talked to him he was supposed to be heading south soon. Should we send out some kind of an all points bulliten?

"Be on the Look Out for L.A. Tarlin, aka Baltimore Jack"
Last known address was Hanover, New Hampshire
He is known to associate with assorted skanky hiker types.
He is about 5 foot 6 inches tall, slightly bow legged, and will be bandaged in several areas of his body, ie knees, hands, head... He should be sporting a really wild head of hair at this time of the year.
Subject usually dresses all in black and will be smoking unfiltered Camels... He may well be armed with several Bruce Springstien and Johnny Cash CD's. PLEASE do not attempt to seperate him from these cd's! It could be dangerous.
Do Not Approach... If the subject is sighted please call the authorities and let them handle the situation.

Well, something like this... what do you think??

TJ aka Teej
03-18-2007, 19:59
You could add a photo* to the 'lost hiker' flyers, Janet. :D

* you know, that photo!

Miss Janet
03-18-2007, 20:02
Oh, I have a few! But which one do you want?

ShakeyLeggs
03-18-2007, 22:05
This is the perfect picture for the wanted poster; http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=13509

TJ aka Teej
03-18-2007, 22:35
Shakey has the one I was thinking of, Miss Janet!

RedneckRye
03-18-2007, 22:37
Last I saw him was in Trail Angel Mary's kitchen, just after the BIGASS Breakfast. Heard he was headed back north with Chomp, VSA, and Walkin Home.
Maybe they got tired of Springsteen and wanted to listen to Mr.Cash in silence and decided to "dispose" of Jack somewhere along the road.
I'm not too worried, he'll turn up somewhere down south. He can't resist the siren call of the AT for too long.

bfitz
03-19-2007, 02:32
Well, I really don't care where Waldo is... but I really do wonder where Baltimore Jack is hiding? The last time I talked to him he was supposed to be heading south soon. Should we send out some kind of an all points bulliten?

"Be on the Look Out for L.A. Tarlin, aka Baltimore Jack"
Last known address was Hanover, New Hampshire
He is known to associate with assorted skanky hiker types.
He is about 5 foot 6 inches tall, slightly bow legged, and will be bandaged in several areas of his body, ie knees, hands, head... He should be sporting a really wild head of hair at this time of the year.
Subject usually dresses all in black and will be smoking unfiltered Camels... He may well be armed with several Bruce Springstien and Johnny Cash CD's. PLEASE do not attempt to seperate him from these cd's! It could be dangerous.
Do Not Approach... If the subject is sighted please call the authorities and let them handle the situation.

Well, something like this... what do you think??I'll bring him by your place in a week or so. He should be rendered inoffensive (and mildly retarded) by the heavy metal music in my car so there's nothing to fear.

Miss Janet
03-19-2007, 13:43
Hey Dude, I have a lot of confidence in your abilities but I think you might be biting off more than you can chew! Rendering Jack INOFFENSIVE is too big of a job for anyone! So, he is headed this way eventually? What rock is he under right now?

Seriously, I do need to talk to him...

bfitz
03-19-2007, 16:57
Rendering Jack INOFFENSIVE is too big of a job for anyone! ...Well, I suppose I meant semi-conscious, and thereby less-offensive. Not sure what rock he's under at this particular moment but expecting to arrive in Harpers Ferry in about a week. Probably bagotrix and/or jester will be the next folks to see him first on the way down. The whiteblaze PM's are my only communication-link...

Jack Tarlin
03-19-2007, 18:39
Actually, Jack is still in Hanover hoping to be on the road Friday or Saturday.

And while her description was fairly accurate, when last he checked, he's just a tad under six feet tall.....Janet only WISHES he were 5' 6'' so she could look in his eyes when they're on the dance floor.

A-Train
03-21-2007, 00:40
Miss J-I might be coming by tomorrow night on the way back from New Orleans. Maybe I'll see you then!

jlb2012
03-23-2007, 07:27
Lower Alabama

bfitz
03-23-2007, 13:40
Lingering Aroma

Nean
03-23-2007, 15:23
Speaking of lingering aroma Miss J , I met The Onions here in Pagosa the other night. Said they stayed w/ you last year and would rememeber the knife incident. Love ya!!