PDA

View Full Version : Whiteblaze t-shirts Thank you Attroll !!!!

illusionistG
03-18-2007, 21:20
To Attroll....Here outside of Baghdad right now. Yesterday I received my "Whiteblaze T-Shirt" order in the mail forwarded by my wife. Just wanted to thank you for all your work and effort. Great job.

BTW....I was on mission for 6 days and was able to come back to the base located at the airport. Took my first shower in 6 days, put on the "Whiteblaze" t-shirt and went to the cafeteria for dinner. I was stopped by several soldiers asking me where my Leki's were, and talked about how we couldn't wait to get home and hit the trail. Also, just wanted to say that this website has been a lifesaver during the limited freetime I've had in the two previous tours and this last one due to the surge recall. GA-ME 2008. This site is special. Thank you.

attroll
03-18-2007, 21:59
To Attroll....Here outside of Baghdad right now. Yesterday I received my "Whiteblaze T-Shirt" order in the mail forwarded by my wife. Just wanted to thank you for all your work and effort. Great job.

BTW....I was on mission for 6 days and was able to come back to the base located at the airport. Took my first shower in 6 days, put on the "Whiteblaze" t-shirt and went to the cafeteria for dinner. I was stopped by several soldiers asking me where my Leki's were, and talked about how we couldn't wait to get home and hit the trail. Also, just wanted to say that this website has been a lifesaver during the limited freetime I've had in the two previous tours and this last one due to the surge recall. GA-ME 2008. This site is special. Thank you.

Awesome. I am glad you have someplace to escape to while your over there. I am retired military and retired before all this happened, but I was in Desert Shield and Desert Storm so I can relate somewhat.

You just keep yourself safe so you can come back in one piece and do some hiking.

FanaticFringer
03-19-2007, 15:57

Thank you for your service.

frieden
03-19-2007, 17:16
I got my shirt too, and I love it! Thanks, Attroll.

My son-in-law gets back from Iraq 13-Apr, but my daughter is on the next deployment. Stay safe, illusionistG.

buckowens
03-19-2007, 17:54
Hey IllusionistG,

When I read your post I thought you were going to say you got yelled at for wearing it :D I, like many other military here know how little sense of humor they have when it comes to "individual freedoms."

Likewise thanks for doing the deed and keep your head down.