PDA

View Full Version : My trip through the Smokies

Chaco Taco
03-19-2007, 16:41
I just got back late Saturday and have about half of my pics up for anyone interested.

http://www.trailjournals.com/ATChaco

Had a great time:sun

CaptChaos
03-19-2007, 18:28
Lowspark:

Great pics Dude. Just like I remember it when we did it from Newfound Gap to Cades Cove with my son and his two friends.

I love the area where you were at. It is the only place that I backpack and I try to do it once a year. got lucky last year and did it three times.

Let me know when you get the rest of your pics loaded on your way out of the park.

CaptChaos

Ewker
03-19-2007, 19:05
very nice pics, glad you had decent weather for the views

Chaco Taco
03-21-2007, 15:43
I have posted most of my pics now and am still uploading. Ill post my journals later. Enjoy
Colonel Chaco:sun

Trillium
03-21-2007, 21:17
Do you think you're Michael Jordan w/ your tongue hanging out in many pics? :D

what happened to Snappy? seems like he seemed to drop out of the picture around Clingman's Dome-ish.

Chaco Taco
03-22-2007, 10:32
Do you think you're Michael Jordan w/ your tongue hanging out in many pics? :D

what happened to Snappy? seems like he seemed to drop out of the picture around Clingman's Dome-ish.
Actually he dropped after the first night. He got really ill. I think he had gotten something before we went. He left at Russell Field and took the Cades Cove trail out. He wanted to get to a doc and get back in but was too dehydrated. I really wish he could have made it. Really cool guy