PDA

View Full Version : Corporate logos - I need a pair of shoes

Tacoda
03-25-2007, 04:46
Hey, anyone know where I can purchase a blackwater corporate army tennis shoe in camo?

My Nike's are so 80's and even some of the new boots coming out just don't give me the feeling of being able to run over sand while killing women and children.

Maybe some day I will be a real fascist and complain that I got my leg blown off while as a fascist pig and then complain on news 8 that my employers are responsible, even though, i REALLY REALLY wanted that $78k for 1 years work.

I just want to be ready.

So do i need to join the united states of america's corporate army to get this kind of good gear?

Tacoda
03-25-2007, 04:49
btw, i would really like the cool logo to be visible. That way I can pick up some chicks, or scare people in the streets.

Thanks.

The General
03-25-2007, 06:43
Dont sell yourself short on just getting the tennis shoes, Ive seen guys with Tshirts, Baseball cap's (must be worn back to front) and dont forget the mandatory goatee beard for that true corporate Merc look. As to the later I believe Blackwater allow you to grow your own but for those fresh faced younger guys aspiring to be one of the boy's they will provide artificial pieces on elastic. Try them they realy work Ive seen lady's falling all over these guys or were they just laughing!!!!!