PDA

View Full Version : Patagonia Wool2 on sale

dscostu
03-26-2007, 10:22
Moosejaw.com has the Patagonia Wool 2 baselayers on sale. I couldn't resist buying a set. Don't forget to type "supersale" in the box at the end for an extra 10% off the sale price. (I do not work for moosejaw or patagonia in case you were wondering)

Tacoda
03-27-2007, 21:42
$82.00 is the normal price of a pair of long underware?

Jimmers
03-28-2007, 01:34
Not so much for the wool, but you're paying for the Patagonia name. No names are just as good at other discount sites, and much cheaper.

atmooney
03-28-2007, 20:15
Of all the gear sites I've seen, Moosejaw is consistantly priced way OVER the other sites. Way over. Errr, I too do not work for them...Or I'd pobably be getting fired tomorrow... Just what I noticed...

dscostu
05-04-2007, 14:51
I feel as though I should comment on two replies. I (again) do not work for moose jaw. I have found them hard to beat on several items especially when you get ten percent off with the code "moose" (for sale items "supersale"). If I do happen to find something much cheaper I will still buy it from moose jaw because they will give me the same price plus 1000 points =$10.00 of credit. Speaking of points you get 10% of your purchase total as points to be used later. What are the best mail order sites that some of you have found? I thought that I have searched pretty well...what am I missing???
Also, Yes I know you are paying for the Patagonia name...but just like the other name brands they have a great return and replacement policy. Also, what company makes merino wool base layers that are inexpensive? I am not trying to be argumentative…I’m just curious.

refreeman
05-04-2007, 21:57
Thanks you for the post dscostu (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?u=11543). I bought my sleeping bag there - a lowdown sale. Great deal.

Jimmers
05-05-2007, 01:21
Also, what company makes merino wool base layers that are inexpensive? I am not trying to be argumentative…I’m just curious.

No problem, I'm just too cheap to but anything name brand, especially something I'll wear to destruction.:D Here's one link for you to look at:http://www.wool-underwear.com/index.html Shipping's a bit expensive, but the price is right.

mudhead
05-05-2007, 06:26
That is good pricing. Wish I could try some of that on, I have sizing probs.

Patagonia stuff does wear like iron, if you can find it on sale...