PDA

View Full Version : ebay finds...woohooo..

Biloxi
03-26-2007, 15:38
just a little excited and felt the need to share:banana ..it took 4 days but I scored a new GG nimbus latitude brand new with tags for 129.00..over half off msrp..and a almost new marmot 06 down jacket..which will be sweet on my thru for 50.00..msrp for 160.00,,so it is definatly worth it to check out ebay to save a few bucks:banana :D

Footslogger
03-26-2007, 15:58
Were those "Buy It Now" prices or did you go through the bidding process ??

'Slogger

FrOeKk
03-26-2007, 16:07
I love ebay!! It's definitely a great place to find some great bargains!!!

Biloxi
03-26-2007, 17:23
no...unfourtunatly I had to go through the long bid process..but there was only 3 bids on the pack ..it took about 4 days and the jacket took about 3..just waited till like 23 seconds left and uped the bid:D ..time consuming but well worth it..just checked when I got home and got up

Footslogger
03-26-2007, 18:23
no...unfourtunatly I had to go through the long bid process..but there was only 3 bids on the pack ..it took about 4 days and the jacket took about 3..just waited till like 23 seconds left and uped the bid:D ..time consuming but well worth it..just checked when I got home and got up

=====================================

That's pretty good. I've jumped on my share of bidding roller coasters but generally in the last few minutes the bids get a little out of control. Easy to get pulled into the excitement and WANT the item SO badly that you end up paying more for it that you originally wanted to (I say that from direct experience !!).

That said ...there are definitely some great deals out there on eBay if you know what you want and are willing to pay for it.

'Slogger

2XL
03-26-2007, 20:39
Yesterday I saw a ULA P1 pack for $26.00
Only three bidders with under ten hours left.
I almost bought it for a spare.

Biloxi
03-27-2007, 12:49
yea I saw that p-1..thought about it as a light backup, but I really wanted the new GG...I almost pulled off a GG nimbus ozone for 100.00..but I didn't get home in time ...it went for 103.00:mad: ...lol..o'well got a great pack at a great price:D

Footslogger
03-27-2007, 12:55
[quote=Donjuan70;345601]yea I saw that p-1..thought about it as a light backup, but I really wanted the new GG...I almost pulled off a GG nimbus ozone for 100.00..but I didn't get home in time ...it went for 103.00

======================================

There have been a few Nimbus Ozones on eBay over the past month or so actually ...both new and used. Had my eyes on them but the bids ran too high for my taste.

Did end up buying one used though at a reasonable price. That's gonna be my PCT pack !!

'Slogger