PDA

View Full Version : Moutain Moma's is Closed...

Newb
03-27-2007, 07:44
:(

I never got to see it.

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200770323026

rafe
03-27-2007, 07:47
:( I never got to see it.

Me neither. :D But at least I got to stay at Rainbow Springs once. Fortunately, not at the bunkhouse. The chili was as Bryson described it.

orangebug
03-27-2007, 07:49
That is going to be a loss to the lore of the AT, much like the loss of Rainbow Springs Campground.

There is another hostel in the area, tho'. I've not gotten the chance to visit it and assess the options for resupply. It does make it more likely that one should plan for 7 days of food after leaving Fontana.

MOWGLI
03-27-2007, 08:46
I hope the Mr. & Mrs. Thigpen are doing well. They took good care of me in 2000.

I'll always have fond memories of my stay there.

Marta
03-27-2007, 09:13
You can still see the junkyard out front at Mt. Moma's. Or at least it was there last weekend. It'll take a while to haul all those junk buses and trailers and stuff away, assuming the new owners have any intention of doing so.

SouthMark
03-27-2007, 09:21
That is going to be a loss to the lore of the AT, much like the loss of Rainbow Springs Campground.

There is another hostel in the area, tho'. I've not gotten the chance to visit it and assess the options for resupply. It does make it more likely that one should plan for 7 days of food after leaving Fontana.

Yes there is. It is Standing Bear Farm. About 200 yards off the trail about a half mile after you cross I-40. It has a bunkhouse (sleeps eight I think) and a cabin (sleeps 6), showers, a kitchen, internet service, and a resupply store. Everything is on the honor system. Curtis Owen is good people. He can shuttle you most anywhere and will go out of his way to help you. I have stayed there twice.

Rain Man
03-27-2007, 10:56
Yes there is. It is Standing Bear Farm. About 200 yards off the trail about a half mile after you cross I-40. It has a bunkhouse (sleeps eight I think) and a cabin (sleeps 6), showers, a kitchen, internet service, and a resupply store. Everything is on the honor system. Curtis Owen is good people. He can shuttle you most anywhere and will go out of his way to help you. I have stayed there twice.

AMEN to all that, plus SBF is right on the trail (unlike MM's) and has a goodly stock of re-supply, so no need to carry seven days of food out of Fontana at all. I've stayed there twice and highly recommend it. If I'm not mistaken, I think it has a laundry too, as I recall. You could check the web site and/or call for such details.

You could easily get to SBF by the time you hiked the road down to MM's and back.

Rain:sunMan

SouthMark
03-27-2007, 11:06
AMEN to all that, plus SBF is right on the trail (unlike MM's) and has a goodly stock of re-supply, so no need to carry seven days of food out of Fontana at all. I've stayed there twice and highly recommend it. If I'm not mistaken, I think it has a laundry too, as I recall. You could check the web site and/or call for such details.

You could easily get to SBF by the time you hiked the road down to MM's and back.

Yes there is a laundry and his wife Maria runs a Mexican restaurant in Cosby which Curtis will gladly arrange transportation. FYI: Curtis used to work for the Forest Service in the SMNP.

atkentucky
03-27-2007, 11:20
Standing Bear Farm is much superior anyway Mountain Momas was a good place to get a burger but the facilities dont compare to standing bear. It has everything you need including fresh eggs daily, showers, internet, music, a full kitchen, washer and dryer. It also has a beautiful stream to dip your feet in on hot days. Plus there are special refreshments there O.O

Blue Jay
03-27-2007, 23:21
Standing Bear Farm is much superior anyway Mountain Momas was a good place to get a burger but the facilities dont compare to standing bear. It has everything you need including fresh eggs daily, showers, internet, music, a full kitchen, washer and dryer. It also has a beautiful stream to dip your feet in on hot days. Plus there are special refreshments there O.O

Clearly you never stayed at Mountain Momas or your list would have been much shorter. Other than the internet you could get all that at Mountain Moma's you just had to know how to ask. Yet again someone bad mouthing a service on the AT they know nothing about.

Chaco Taco
03-27-2007, 23:40

I cant say enough about Standing Bear. Curtis is the man. Great host and really cares about "his Hikers" as he calls us. I cant wait to go back and drink some more whiskey with Curtis. :sun

Sleepy the Arab
03-27-2007, 23:40
Aw man, I never took a picture of that cryptic sign. I was this close to decyphering it!

Anyone know the sign I'm talking about? Is there a shot of it on the web somewhere?

Chaco Taco
03-27-2007, 23:42
Me neither. :D But at least I got to stay at Rainbow Springs once. Fortunately, not at the bunkhouse. The chili was as Bryson described it.
Are you Bryson's PR guy? Geez :rolleyes:

Blue Jay
03-28-2007, 04:50
Aw man, I never took a picture of that cryptic sign. I was this close to decyphering it!

Anyone know the sign I'm talking about? Is there a shot of it on the web somewhere?

Was it, "Me um now um what um you um want um?"

SouthMark
03-28-2007, 08:17
Clearly you never stayed at Mountain Momas or your list would have been much shorter. Other than the internet you could get all that at Mountain Moma's you just had to know how to ask. Yet again someone bad mouthing a service on the AT they know nothing about.

I don't believe he was bad mouthing Mountain Momas. He was merely opining that he thought Standing Bear was better. Clearly he did not say Mountain Mamas was bad and he did not indicate that he had never been to Mountain Mamas. Yet again someone jumping to conclusions.

Rain Man
03-28-2007, 10:04
... Yet again someone juming to conclusions.

Or, just one more thread being taken down by males more interested in spraying testosterone than anything else. Happens all too often on WhiteBlaze. Threads ruined and poisoned by unnecessary displays of male egos that mistake brawn for brain and seem itching for a fight to prove it.

Rain Man

MOWGLI
03-28-2007, 10:52
Mountain Momas was an establishment that folks tended to form strong opinions about. The proprietors didn't jump to provide customer service. If Mrs. Thigpen was playing a hand of cards, she might finish the hand before she got up and helped you. If Mr. Thigpen was working on one of his trucks, you'd have to wait until he was done to get a shuttle. If you came in there with a rush rush, hurry hurry attitude, or expressed any sense of entitlement, you were almost certain to be disappointed with the response.

To this hiker, that was the appeal of the place. Some hikers didn't like the fact that they weren't waited on immediately and made to feel special. At least that's my take on it.

And SBF might be the best place in the world. But Mountain Momas never tried to be SBF, or anything other than it was. A unique Kuntry Store in rural east Tennessee.

The AT experience is poorer for having it close.

SouthMark
03-28-2007, 10:55
Or, just one more thread being taken down by males more interested in spraying testosterone than anything else. Happens all too often on WhiteBlaze. Threads ruined and poisoned by unnecessary displays of male egos that mistake brawn for brain and seem itching for a fight to prove it.

Rain Man

You are absolutely right and I regret having jumped in with my 2 cents worth.

Jester2000
03-28-2007, 19:01
Think I'll hose the place down with testosterone, as offering an opinion is apparently a "male ego" thing. (Thank god all the women on this site are meek, eh?)

Mountain Moma's was what it was. When I went though in 2000, I didn't need a place to stay, and I didn't need any food or a shuttle. So it served me just fine as a place to get a burger and move on. The guy I was hiking with asked how much fries were. Instead of answering with a price, the person helping him pointed at the sign and said "it's on the sign." Some, I suppose, find that charming, and others not so much.

It strikes me that no one should be surprised at the closing of a a business where the proprietors, as MOWGLI says, "didn't jump to provide customer service," regardless of who the customers were. As far as being made to feel special, I think most people in this country don't feel that they are asking too much when they expect prompt and courteous service.

Frankly, I don't know why they closed (perhaps cross-state smoke sales were down) so I can't say it was due to the "atmosphere."

But on the other hand, this new place, to which I haven't been, seems to be getting rave reviews from everyone who passes through. Good luck to them. I hope the only "strong opinions" they create are positive.

Chaco Taco
03-28-2007, 20:51
When I was at Standing Bear a couple of weeks ago, I was talking witha thruhiker and he said it right on. His comment was that, "Hikers are looking for a service that will provide what they need without all the bulls%$#! When hikers are on the trail, they want want want and that is what the service is supposed to provide, without the hassle that I hear people got at MM." I feel really bad for those that sent their drops there only to have them locked up in the green shack. What a shame!

sliderule
03-28-2007, 21:37
But Mountain Momas never tried to be SBF, or anything other than it was. A unique Kuntry Store in rural east Tennessee.

Maybe they decided to close when they discovered that they were actually in North Carolina!!!

sliderule
03-28-2007, 22:14

The atmosphere at Mt. Momma's was about as variable as the weather. And that, no doubt, accounts for the wide disparity of opinions about the place. I visited the place on a number of occasions. The first several visits were reasonably satisfactory, considering the place was not a five star resort, nor was it trying to be. In the last couple of years, however, the attitude changed. "Service with an attitude" was replaced by almost complete indifference. There was a time when you had to know how to ask. That changed.

If you were there on a cold and wet day, would you argue with some one who said Mt. Momma's was a hot and dusty place? Surely not.

Blue Jay
03-29-2007, 01:51

Rain Man

Ruined? Poisoned? I think you're on the wrong site. You may want the hearts and flowers network or you could buy some testosterone. I happen to like defending the places that have provided service and color to the trail for a very long time. MacDonald's provides fake smiles and food to the public, seems that's what people want, well you want it you got it. Again, you want bland boring posts go somewhere else.

Sleepy the Arab
03-29-2007, 19:01
Was it, "Me um now um what um you um want um?"

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jgt/smokeys/index.html

That's the best shot of the sign I could find.

Ridgerunner50
03-29-2007, 21:59
I have made it to Mountain Moma's the last three years while doing loop trails out of the Big Creek area. The cheeseburgers were awesome and she was always nice to us when we dropped in. The first time we got down to Big Creek late and all the sites were full. It is a long and winding drive over to the Cosby campground. The owner of Mountain Moma's was nice enough to let us pitch our tent in her front yard for a small fee with only one restriction. She did not allow alcohol on her premises. She had some problems in the past and even though we had a cooler with beer, I had no problems respecting the ladies wishes. I remember one time we were eating and she came over and sat at our table and played cards with her daughter. Some people might have thought it kind of rude but life is too short to fret over such trivial matters. We actually spent a few hours talking to her and enjoyed our visits to her establishment. I hope the new owners reopen the place but who knows. This year we are doing a loop trail out of Elkmont, so we will miss Mountain Momas. I remember her telling me that a tall thru hiker atr 4 cheeseburgers and 3 plates of fries---UNBELIEVABLE !! I was full on one serving of each.

Life is so much sweeter when the glass is half full!;)

Jester2000
03-30-2007, 16:47
Life is so much sweeter when the glass is half full!;)

Depends on what the glass is half full of.

MOWGLI
03-30-2007, 18:10
Yeah, but if your glass is half full, and they make you look at the sign to determine the price of the fries... :rolleyes:

C'mon Jester. That was pretty lame. I'd be willing to bet your friend didn't register his disgust by walking out and leaving the fries sitting on the counter. Did he? ;)

bfitz
03-31-2007, 00:16
Let's be blunt. I know there's all this "Don't speak ill of the dead" and all that. But get real. The place wasn't all that. It really wasn't. These people had a reputation, of many years, that was very clear: They were allegedly interested in helping hikers until their walllets were sucked inside out and to the point of death, and then held out to dry, and then they wrere remarkably uninterested in your trip.

These were not people into the hiking community...at least not when the banks were closed.

They really won't be missed.

Gaiter
03-31-2007, 00:47
that was a jack post, the dude/bfitz wants everyone to know that jack has been using the dude/bfitz account to post. you should be able to tell from the language of jack.
lol

Blue Jay
03-31-2007, 07:26
Let's be blunt.............they wrere remarkably uninterested in your trip.
They really won't be missed.

That is EXACTLY why they will be missed. Because they are infamous that is why it was an interesting place to stay. Like Rusty's, you just never knew what you were going to walk into. The trail can be an adventure. If you only stay at first class hotels, you'll get service and people kissing your ass, but you can get that in a car. Colorful places like Mountain Mamma's are rare and clearly a gift you never appreciated. A great many of us did.

chuckbuster
03-31-2007, 08:03
Hiked into Mountain Mama's from Davenport Gap Shelter on my thru last year and had a fantastic cheeseburger breakfast. Pulled my resupply for Hot Springs and Mountain Momma gave us a ride back to the trail head. Very friendly people and no complaints about the service. Sorry to hear its gone!

"Feed the Mountain"

Ridgerunner50
03-31-2007, 08:18
AMEN, Blue Jay!!!! Their place was also the only close establishment for hikers using the Big Creek area. She was a religious proprieter and maybe a bit thin skinned. I guess my only negative memory(other than asking where you could buy beer:D ) was when we tore down our tent from the area she told us we could set up, we noticed the entire area was like a huge kitty litter box:( . I just chalked it up as a lesson learned and enjoyed the rest of my time there. She even offered us towels and the use of their showers even though we just wanted a place to camp for the night before our hike out of Big Creek. It wasn't on the agenda but the hot shower and big breakfast in the morning before we set out gave me that warm fuzzy feeling and set the tone for a great hiking experience.:sun Mountain Moma's WILL be missed by many.;)

Jester2000
04-02-2007, 17:57
If you only stay at first class hotels, you'll get service and people kissing your ass, but you can get that in a car.

I can get someone to kiss my ass in a car? Do I have to buy them a drive-thru dinner first?

Twofiddy
04-05-2007, 18:23
Honestly, if you missed this place, just picture eating a Mcdonalds Cheese Burger in the middle of a school house turned automobile junk yard.

They should sell the place and let some one clean it up and re-open.

Twofiddy
04-05-2007, 18:24
Honestly, if you missed this place, just picture eating a Mcdonalds Cheese Burger in the middle of a school house turned automobile junk yard.

They should sell the place and let some one clean it up and re-open.

Dont get me wrong they were great people and all, but the place was a junk yard!! Reminded me of being in West Virginia.

orangebug
04-05-2007, 19:39
Dont get me wrong they were great people and all, but the place was a junk yard!! Reminded me of being in West Virginia.
I'm counting on all of my fingers and toes who you managed to insult with that one. They were characters and managed to do a lot with a surplus school building. They were definitely not Elmer, but they weren't as negative as the Crossmans either. They provided a service around the year. They had good resupply and always had the makings of another great trail tale. Sure, there was junk but some of that junk was antique. I've seen much worse beds (Back Door Bar in NJ comes to mind with shelving as bunks).

The closing of Mtn Mamma's was simply the closing of one era with many more to follow. I certainly enjoyed my stay there.

Jester2000
04-05-2007, 19:47
I'm counting on all of my fingers and toes who you managed to insult with that one. . .

Everyone in West Virginia?

orangebug
04-05-2007, 19:48
Nah, the western Carolinians who couldn't get a date at their family reunion.

Brushy Sage
04-06-2007, 19:47
The closing of Mtn Mamma's was simply the closing of one era with many more to follow. I certainly enjoyed my stay there.[/QUOTE]

Used to be you could tell an old timer by hearing him/her talk about having met the "Queen of England;" eventually other old timers will be heard talking about having stayed at Mountain Moma's

Gray Blazer
04-06-2007, 20:50
Looks like llama trekkers have taken over or were they always there?:-?

sir White Wolf
08-09-2007, 13:17
The Trail is colored with good and bad, Part of the fun is to look back an remember that place where ya ran in to a problem or a good time.
Some spots are out for your $$ and some spots need your$$ but enjoy being part of your hiking experience.
I hear all sorts of stories about the bunk house at the Rainbow, but I had a blast there ( the rat races) as well as at Mommas.
Ya have hard times on the trail but do ya tell every one not to hike this part of the trail because ya had a bad day there. Naaaaa
We hike our hike, and share our stories.
I don’t take it to heart if you liked or hated a place. Good or bad we are all in it so lets not jump at each other.

superman
08-09-2007, 15:31
The most note worthy thing about Mountain Moma's was that I hiked in there with a young man who had to drop off the trail later. The following year Pat, Winter and I went back to hike Tex's last 100 mile section. The snows ended his hiking for 2000. We got to the top of Blue something Mountain and there was that young guy finishing his hike. It's no big deal that I can't remember his name...if I hadn't gotten mail today I wouldn't know who I am either. I sure hope the mail lady doesn't give me someone else's mail.

mrc237
08-09-2007, 17:04
Two stories on MMs: In 2000 myself and my partner (my son) Stopped there on our thru probably mid april and only one shower stall was being used due to the inoperable light in one room. My son an electrician offered to repair it, they were delighted to hear this when a sort of work for stay deal was mentioned they reigned back saying "Oh thanks anyway but John 'll get around to that real soon". My son's reply was "I hope he don't put it last on list because people will be washing in the dark for a log long time".Anyone who's ever been around MM's knows that ole John had alot to get around too. Another thru hiker from 2000 hired John for a shuttle to a real Hotel, Motel or B&B when they asked John for a recommendation as they near town John pointed out one place and said the place "was filthy and I would never stay there". I can't imagine how dirty the place may have been when his place hadn't been clean since who knows when. Still it served its purpose a chancefor real food and just being off the trail for a night. BTW anyone know if the light was ever fixed?

Time To Fly 97
08-09-2007, 17:47
I remember:

Thousands of dusty cigarette cartons lining a full wall
A WWII era bus that may have been lived in at one point
Other junked vehicles surrounded by cigarette advertisements in the yard
Best of all:

How do you wanch yo eggs boy?

Uh, over easy please

SCRAMBLED!

Guess what - those scrambled eggs weren't bad. : )

Happy hiking!

TTF

7Sisters
08-10-2007, 17:31
For me MM was more than the bricks and morter. It was about my great memories that came with my pass thru there. Was it the best, heck no, but I cherish the memories I had there as I cherish almost all my memories of my experiences on the trail. Even the dumps were great memories. They are all part of the charm that came with opening myself to the experience of hiking the AT.

What I remember about MM was having a huge burger and fries with Grasshopper, spending time talking to my wife on phone talking about the Smokeys and meeting a lot of new hikers. At one point, MM had to change out two of the big tubs of ice cream. She came out and gave us the two tubs which still had a couple of inches in the bottom. It was great sitting there with people I just met and people I had been walking with for several days and sharing ice cream. A very peaceful and connecting time.

Those are the positive memories I take away from MM and am sad others will not have them.

boomerang
10-02-2007, 12:49
I stopped into Mtn. Momma's this past weekend and ran into a constuction crew. When I asked "what's happening to this place?" one guy answered, "The owner's inside, but he won't server you a cheeseburger!" I cracked open the front door and the new owner said "This is going to be my mountain retreat." I asked about the previous owners and he said "Mtn. Momma died. She's buried in the creek out back." Honestly I didn't know quite how to take that. "She died" could be a fact. Buried in the creek? I don't know. He then promptly asked me to shut the door so they could continue working. He didn't want me around there at all.

All the stuff is gone - the shed with the cars, the smoker, and the cabins (and the honeymonon suite where I stayed). He's added a very nice stone fireplace inside where the store used to be, and he's put in new floors and a wood-paneled ceiling. He has built a lodge-like entry way out of 4x4 timber. So it looks like the "hiker joint" will become a McMansion. ;)

Ewker
10-02-2007, 12:55
I wonder if my Mountain Momma's Ball Cap with be worth something one day..lol

MOWGLI
10-02-2007, 13:56
I wonder if my Mountain Momma's Ball Cap with be worth something one day..lol

I'll trade you a mint 1909 S "VDB" penny for it. ;)

Footslogger
10-02-2007, 13:58
I'll trade you a mint 1909 S "VDB" penny for it. ;)

==================================

I know you're kidding ...right ? Smiley face and all ...

I've got the 09 VDB but it's NOT the S mint - and that puppy ain't going nowhere !!

'Slogger

Appalachian Tater
10-02-2007, 14:06
That was a nice old school building and it will be a nice house.

SGT Rock
10-02-2007, 14:21
It may be becoming a house - but the last time I was there (a couple of weeks ago) the sign was still on it. Is it still there?

boomerang
10-04-2007, 15:56
No, totally gone and replace with a nice, large entryway.

Brushy Sage
01-05-2008, 16:42
Now that Mountain Moma's is only a memory, is it still listed as a source of food and lodging in any guidebooks? I can see where a hiker without current information (and who doesn't visit WhiteBlaze) might make the trip down the road to the place, and be very frustrated to find no food, no lodging, and a climb back up the hill to the AT.

WalkinHome
01-05-2008, 23:14
I would be willing to bet that any hiker within 100 miles of Davenport Gap (Mountain Momma's) will know all about the closing etc. There are very few secrets on the AT, especially when it comes to burgers and such LOL.

Rain Man
01-06-2008, 11:06
I would be willing to bet that any hiker within 100 miles of Davenport Gap (Mountain Momma's) will know all about the closing etc. There are very few secrets on the AT, especially when it comes to burgers and such LOL.

Actually, my daughter ('04 thru) and I hiked into the Panorama Wayside in the Shenandoah National Park this summer, counting on a good ol cheeseburger, only to find it closed. We had skipped breakfast on the trail to get to Panorama quicker. So, it does happen.

Our guidebook listed it, even though the local state trooper told us it had been closed for several years. Fortunately a bear sighting immediately afterwards lifted our spirits, else I think we'd still be cursing guidebooks.

Pedaling Fool
01-06-2008, 12:02
Actually, my daughter ('04 thru) and I hiked into the Panorama Wayside in the Shenandoah National Park this summer, counting on a good ol cheeseburger, only to find it closed. We had skipped breakfast on the trail to get to Panorama quicker. So, it does happen.

Our guidebook listed it, even though the local state trooper told us it had been closed for several years. Fortunately a bear sighting immediately afterwards lifted our spirits, else I think we'd still be cursing guidebooks.

Panorama has been closed for years, well before '2004, what year was your guidebook?

Rain Man
01-06-2008, 19:57
Panorama has been closed for years, well before '2004, what year was your guidebook?

A good question. I used several books and maps, among which were--

2005 AT Thru-Hikers Companion which states in part "US 211/Thornton Gap/Panorama -- A short side trail, on the southern side of Thornton Gap, leads to Panorama, (540) 743-5698, with snacks, a gift shop, and restroom...."

2007 AT Thru-Hikers Companion pages which also lists "US 211/Thornton Gap/ Panorama...," but on closer reading doesn't mention "snacks," but then neither does it mention "CLOSED." I think I may have gotten these pages off the ALDHA site? Sorry, can't recall and don't mean to blame the wrong source.

Neither of the above mention that Panorama is CLOSED entirely. No restrooms, no water, no nothing. Not even a trash can to get rid of our trash.

I also purchased IN THE PARK THAT WEEK a PATC "Apalachian Trail Guide" when states "Meals are available at Panorama Restaurant in Thornton Gap...." Turns out that is a 1999 edition. The PATC and park service concessionaire should be embarrassed and ashamed to be selling out-of-date 1999 guides in 2007, without "warnings" or "addendums" of any sort.

Along with that guide (I actually bought the entire package) were detailed maps, again showing "Panorama Restaurant" on the map for that section of trail.

I also searched several web sites while planning our hike in the SNP. Not a one to my recollection stated that ANY waysides were closed.

After the fact, I did discover that my National Geographic map does show "Panorama" at Thornton Gap, with "(closed)" under it. Unfortunately, I had ditched that map for the brand spanking new ones I bought in the Park.

Alas, it happens. Wasn't the end of the world. But back to this thread. There may be hikers who hike to this or that closed service, including Mountain Momma's. Just have to be careful and flexible.

Pedaling Fool
01-06-2008, 20:06
That's pretty funny.:) I just noticed in my 2006 HB (p. 119) also lists it:

"right 0.1m - to Panorama: gift shop, pulic telephone in the parking lot".

I guess I never noticed it since I had prior knowledge that it was closed.

Ridgerunner50
06-14-2011, 20:54
We just did a hike in the Smokies out of Big Creek and took a couple pics of what use to be Mountain Mama's. The park ranger informed us the new owners only come there a few times a year and have guest with RV's and such. If you look close at this pic, you will see the only evidence left of mountain Mama's other than the old swingset we pitched a tent under.
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee287/Ridgerunner56/Smoky%20Mountains%202011/th_GEDC0600.jpg (http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee287/Ridgerunner56/Smoky%20Mountains%202011/?action=view&current=GEDC0600.jpg)
As you can see, the new owner put some effort and money into revamping the place along with a blacktop driveway.
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee287/Ridgerunner56/Smoky%20Mountains%202011/th_GEDC0599.jpg (http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee287/Ridgerunner56/Smoky%20Mountains%202011/?action=view&current=GEDC0599.jpg)

Jeff
06-15-2011, 06:06
Things do change.....THANKS for sharing.

Tenderheart
06-15-2011, 11:51

Rain Man

This is my all time favorite post on WB.

litefoot:banana

Lord Helment
06-15-2011, 12:58

Rain Man

i couldn't agree more.....