PDA

View Full Version : Cho-Pat

ShakeyLeggs
03-27-2007, 22:01
As some of you know back in 01 during my hike I had severe tendonitus in my right knee. I used various types of knee supports and braces since. But I ran across some Cho-pat Dual Action Knee Straps (https://secure.cho-pat.com/products/product.php?product_type=10). All I can say is WOW. They are the best thing for my old tired and busted up knees. I got them in the mail today and wore them around the house and around the block and boy was it nice to be pain free. If anyone has knee problems I highly recommend taking a long hard look at the Cho-Pat products. I have yet to use them out on the trail but will be soon.

RockStar
03-27-2007, 23:35
I have problems with my patela slipping and pain in general in that area. I bought the Cho-pat duel action myself for BOTH knees and never regreted it. I hiked without them 1 day and would NEVER do it again. I was AMAZED at how brutal the trail could be without them. Everyone was complaining about small and large knee problems from those downhill spots and I was just fine. I even had someone say "2 KNEE BRACES?" and I said back "YEAH". You will be pleased!!!

ShakeyLeggs
03-28-2007, 00:02
Yea I bought 1 for each knee. I am more then pleased with them so far.

littlelaurel59
03-28-2007, 17:44
I have used the Cho-Pat band for ilio-tibial band syndrome ( a product of hard downhills when I haven't strengthened my quads), and it makes a remarkable difference. Good products for old knees.

FanaticFringer
03-28-2007, 23:48
Between my Cho-Pat, Glucosamine, and The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook my left knee problem is a thing of the past.www.amazon.com/Trigger-Point-Therapy-Workbook-Self-Treatment/dp/1572242507
This is really a wonderful book. Not something your average doctor is gonna tell you about. There's no money in it for them.:rolleyes: