PDA

View Full Version : Lone Wolf sighting

Blue Wolf
03-28-2007, 07:14
Seen the man "himself" Yesterday at the Cloud 9 in Hiwassee what a great guy! had a blast there! that place is awsome & the owners are great what a fun place also seen Mindi, & Jett James A guy named Ox, had trail magic in the form of Oreo's & sodas at Unico Gap, The trail & the people have been awsome!!

StarLyte
03-28-2007, 07:20
The Appalachian Trail community is a beautiful place to be isn't it.

What you experienced is called magic my friend. :sun

Thanks for the report.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
03-28-2007, 09:25
Two wolves were spoted at Cloud 9 :D

Ron Haven
03-28-2007, 23:29
Two wolves were spoted at Cloud 9 :Dfolks,there has been a pack of 4 legged wolves spotted at Wayah Gap.I have a picture and Mala does too.Mickey was with Mala when he saw them.

Lone Wolf
03-29-2007, 06:27
Seen the man "himself" Yesterday at the Cloud 9 in Hiwassee what a great guy! had a blast there! that place is awsome & the owners are great what a fun place also seen Mindi, & Jett James A guy named Ox, had trail magic in the form of Oreo's & sodas at Unico Gap, The trail & the people have been awsome!!

great meeting you too blue wolf. you're a funny mofo!:D

Jaybird
03-29-2007, 07:09
Seen the man "himself" Yesterday at the Cloud 9 in Hiwassee what a great guy! ........................................

didnt know WOLF was hiking this year!

good luck, L.W.....maybe i'll see you out there in SNP in APR-MAY.:D

Lone Wolf
03-29-2007, 07:13
didnt know WOLF was hiking this year!

good luck, L.W.....maybe i'll see you out there in SNP in APR-MAY.:D

i ain't thru-hiking. i just hiked from the Amicalola Lodge breakfast buffet to the Cloud 9 trout soiree. at home now. then this weekend i'll probably hike from Ron's April Fools Bash to Fontana damn dam

Blue Wolf
03-29-2007, 09:37
Make sure you let me know when your gonna be in the Smokies Wolf thats my neck of the woods, Maybe we could meet up again & do a little hiking, I'll have some trail majic happening at Newfound Gap fer ya!

Lone Wolf
03-29-2007, 09:55
Make sure you let me know when your gonna be in the Smokies Wolf thats my neck of the woods, Maybe we could meet up again & do a little hiking, I'll have some trail majic happening at Newfound Gap fer ya!

i'm getting off at fontana. will probably get back on in hot springs with sherlock and circuit rider.

MOWGLI
03-29-2007, 11:39
Your covers blown Dude! Now people are starting to get the idea that the cyber Lone Wolf is very different than the real deal! :sun

Footslogger
03-29-2007, 11:50
The title of this thread sort of puts Lone Wolf right up there with Sasquatch !!

'Slogger

jlb2012
03-29-2007, 12:01
oh no - here comes FD photoshopping a LW head on a Sasquatch body

Footslogger
03-29-2007, 12:10
oh no - here comes FD photoshopping a LW head on a Sasquatch body

============================

...but the real proof are those super sized footprints in the mud !!

'Slogger