PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION DESIGN GURU'S Design a T-Shirt Logo for Hard Core Trail Work??

Twofiddy
04-03-2007, 09:18
Hey gang,

I dont have a confirmation on this yet from Bob and Pat and ultimatly it is BOB's call because this is totally his baby...

But my self and a few others have talked about providing a T-Shirt for Hard Core Trail Work Volunteers.

This T-Shirt would be for you to wear the day(s) that you work and would be given to you absoloutly FREE of cost for your efforts. It is another idea to help give back to those who volunteer.

The front of the shirt would have a single color logo (WHICH IS THE PURPOSE FOR THIS POST) and the back would have BLOCK LETTERS saying HARDCORE 2007 with a few (probably five) logo's from the businesses or entities that make the shirts possible.

This brings me to the point about the logo. If we get the OK from BOB and PAT to do this... We need a LOGO!! Probably something ROUND in nature to fill the belly and chest of an adult size T-Shirt, that will look good in 1 color INK, that can be easily screen printed onto the shirts.

I know that there are some very savy DESING GURU's on here, and we can put your name under the logo as "desinged by"

If you have the time and you want to work on a LOGO, put something together and throw it up here. KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS MUST BE ABLE TO BE SCREEN PRINTED in 1 SINGLE COLOR, and it would be best if it is at least 300 DPI at actual size for best printing results.

Lets see your handy work!!:D

TDale
04-03-2007, 13:41
Hopefully this works:

http://media.nasaexplores.com/lessons/03-003/images/ax.gif

dixicritter
04-03-2007, 14:53
TDale I fixed your link for you.

TDale
04-03-2007, 15:02
Thank you, ma'am.

Twofiddy
04-03-2007, 21:01
Hopefully this works:

http://media.nasaexplores.com/lessons/03-003/images/ax.gif

Good Start But I am Talking about something like that with Text Wrapped Around it that Says HARD CORE TRAIL WORK 2007 and an AT LOGO and KINCORA TN all in a very cool looking design.

Captain Crunch
04-03-2007, 22:24
I have done a lot of t-shirt art for various caving related events. I have posted two examples in "my photos" for your review. Actually, I live near Hampton (Bristol, TN), but have never met Bob Peoples or been to Kinacura. Anyway, I might be interested if you are interested. What is the time frame for finishing this art?