PDA

View Full Version : Billville Trail Days 2007

Jester2000
04-06-2007, 20:03
It's that time of year again. The sun is out, the birds are chirping, the flowers are pushing up and blooming, only to be killed by that night it goes down to 31 degrees. . .

. . .and it's time to announce the theme of Billville at Trail Days.

So Welcome to Billville, Roman style. Or perhaps, Saluto quo Billvillium.

Billville goes Roman this year, which I suppose involves togas, Baccus, vomitoriums, road building, viaducts, wine, and my favorite new sexual euphemism, "crossing the Rubicon."

The contest this year was going to be "Convince Me That You're Spartacus," but instead we've decided to go with the third annual "BSR Useless Gear Contest." Rules will be posted on a different thread.

Hopefully this announcement is posted early enough for Billville folk and other hiker trash to get out there and buy some clean sheets. Lord knows you all need to.

P.S. -- For the most part we're going to go Constantine's Rome, so as to prevent any Christians from, well, being thrown to whatever passes for lions in Damascus.

See you all there!

Wonder
04-06-2007, 20:23
Nice!! Already have my custom toga being made! Also, Jack Dud and I started coming up with Roman names while I was driving them to springer......this is gonna get ugly. I can't wait!
Oh, have I mentioned that I hate Gatlinberg

Lone Wolf
04-06-2007, 20:57
sounds very gay. gonna be broadway show tunes too?

mweinstone
04-06-2007, 21:06
wonder, by misspelling the dudes name, i think youve stumbled onto something. the dud. as in milk duds.jester, i scrubbed the launch of "the first jetboil in space " program mostly due to the possibility of it landing on a kid or a townfolk. and i hearby put up my plans for other rocketeers to reveiw. i was gonna glue three fins and a nosecone on that bitch and strap in half a dozen "d" estes rocket engines and take her out for a spin. but alas, even an emptying the tank and doing it far from others could still result in the first accedentle jetboil in face . misspelling is one thing,......im just not ready to go further at this time.

Jester2000
04-06-2007, 21:16
sounds very gay. gonna be broadway show tunes too?

Absolutely. I have you penciled in to do "Surrey With the Fringe on Top." Unless you'd rather do "I Feel Pretty."

freefall
04-06-2007, 21:18
. . .and it's time to announce the theme of Billville at Trail Days.

Billville goes Roman this year, which I suppose involves togas, Baccus, vomitoriums, road building, viaducts, wine,
Given the annual predication for rain at TD, are you trenching the tents Roman style?

and my favorite new sexual euphemism, "crossing the Rubicon.":-? given the definition of rubicon...:-?....:D I think...

P.S. -- For the most part we're going to go Constantine's Rome, so as to prevent any Christians from, well, being thrown to whatever passes for lions in Damascus.

See you all there!I dunno but, between this:

http://www.traildays06.shutterfly.com/action/slideshow?a=67b0de21b33b9972059e&auto=0&idx=58&m=1&d=1175908092153

http://www.traildays06.shutterfly.com/action/slideshow?a=67b0de21b33b9972059e&auto=0&idx=27&m=1&d=1175907738463

and the lions, we might fare better with the lions!

But I'll be there! You can bet you're "Bunch" on it!
http://www.traildays06.shutterfly.com/action/slideshow?a=67b0de21b33b9972059e&auto=0&idx=68&m=1&d=1175908557346

BooBoo
04-13-2007, 01:24
I'd go but $ and work restraints say no. I will see ya'll at The Gathering.

camojack
04-13-2007, 03:57
...it's time to announce the theme of Billville at Trail Days.

Do you like movies about gladiators? :-?

Q: What do you call a happy Roman?:confused:
A: Gladiator (Say it out loud)

mweinstone
04-13-2007, 06:13
im nero from riverworld. swords! finnaly a suficency of swords AND bacon!

Lone Wolf
04-13-2007, 07:58
Do you like movies about gladiators? :-?

Q: What do you call a happy Roman?:confused:
A: Gladiator (Say it out loud)

a good greek never leaves his friends behind

StarLyte
04-13-2007, 10:01
My dearest Billvillians and sensitive arsch bohrungs.....:eek:

SternLicht and Verlobtes will attend....hopefully Tricks won't wear that wig and force me to kiss his gun (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=16085&catid=newimages&cutoffdate=1) again. Shame. :o

Newb
04-13-2007, 13:57
I'm ready! I had a flash of inspiration for my useless gear item.

I'm working on my silnylon toga...(overkill)?

Will there be an orgy tent setup somewhere?

StarLyte
04-13-2007, 14:03

JESTER....didn't you need a deputy? :D :D :D
Hire him.

Jimmers
04-13-2007, 14:19

Overkill? That would actually be usefull as raingear. Useless is the keyword.:D
Useless would be adding the mp3 player pocket, sewn in headphone sockets, and having the whole thing powered by the static electricity that's built up while walking.:D

Lion King
04-13-2007, 14:51
Throw me some Christians, Im getting hungry just thinking about it.

Gotta find me a good sword...

Miss Janet
04-14-2007, 00:25
OH MY GOD!!!

There will not be a sheet left in a hotel south of Damascus! Hide your linens!!!

MY camp theme will be Miss Janet's 3 Blaze Circus... Now, if I can just find Jack the right dress for the Bearded Lady Kissing Booth

RedneckRye
04-14-2007, 02:03
I can probably bring the orgy tent.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-14-2007, 05:46
::: dino giggles at thought of Mala in a plaid toga :::

Oh, have I mentioned that I hate GatlinburgHas the tourist infestation begun yet? The only way to get the male dino to Gatlinburg is trap him in the car and not tell him where we are going.... I only go when out-of-town visitors want to see the spectacle.

Now on to an immigration and naturalization question - exactly how does one go about becoming a citizen of Billville? Is an endorsement similar to Alice Cooper's group W bench required or can mere mortals become citizens? Now that we know who fathered Anna Nicole's baby, gaining Billvillian citizenship is the goal of every hiker.

Jester2000
04-14-2007, 15:33
::: dino giggles at thought of Mala in a plaid toga :::

Normal folk would be horrified at the thought of Mala in a plaid toga, so you may already be from Billville (do I sense a Jeff Foxworthy-like series here?).

Now on to an immigration and naturalization question - exactly how does one go about becoming a citizen of Billville?

Well, it used to be that anyone could just show up in Billville and that was cool. While visitors are always welcome, in today's post-9/11 world fear of outsiders has caused us to create an application form that should be filled out before one becomes a Billvillain:

Billville Application

1)Name Before the Operation:
2)Post-Op Name Choice:
3)How do you feel your height would affect the average height of Billville citizens?

4)How much cheese do you consume per meal?

5)Use the words "lightheaded," "slippery," and "spleen" in a sentence.

6)Have you ever been arrested for something ridiculous (previous acceptable answers include "molesting a cheeseburger" and "leaning with intent to fall")? If so, explain.

7)Have you ever woken up handcuffed to a mailbox?

8)Do you have the ability to make it stop raining?

9)Do you know the way to San Jose?

10)What are the chances that you would sleep with the mayor of Billville in order to gain citizenship?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fill out the above form and mail it to either ATC or Tractor Supply Company. Congratulations! You're now a citizen!

TOW
04-14-2007, 16:56

See you all there!
Thank the Lord! I was hoping that you would leave that part out.........it would have been my luck that it would have been me that was thrown into the den of lions................whew!:eek:

aaroniguana
04-14-2007, 18:26
[quote=Frolicking Dinosaurs;352409Is an endorsement similar to Alice Cooper's group W bench required or can mere mortals become citizens?[/quote]

Wasn't it Arlo Guthrie's Group W bench? The mother rapers and the father stabbers?

Disney
04-14-2007, 20:33
Wasn't it Arlo Guthrie's Group W bench? The mother rapers and the father stabbers?

Yeah, but they had a great time on the bench talking about crime, mother stabbing, father raping, all kinds of groovy things that they were talking about on the bench.

Lilred
04-14-2007, 20:42
ok, arlo guthrie's alice,s restaurant has been mentioned in two threads in one day. Is this a conspiracy? I'm FREAKIN OUT MAN!!!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-14-2007, 20:55
Billville Application

1)Name Before the Operation: Baltimore Jack

2)Post-Op Name Choice: Jacque

3)How do you feel your height would affect the average height of Billville citizens? Not sure how tall they are. Most of the time I've seen them they have been bowing before the Mayor

4)How much cheese do you consume per meal? at least 1/2 pound

5)Use the words "lightheaded," "slippery," and "spleen" in a sentence. While lightheaded because of darkness, I stole a spleen from the slippery old dog, Lone Wolf.

6)Have you ever been arrested for something ridiculous (previous acceptable answers include "molesting a cheeseburger" and "leaning with intent to fall")? If so, explain. Slander of the fire dancers for calling what they do contra dancing.

7)Have you ever woken up handcuffed to a mailbox? No, but I did wake up in handcuffs once.

8)Do you have the ability to make it stop raining? Of course. I just go under my tarp and it stops.

9)Do you know the way to San Jose? Yes, go west for 2,800 miles and take a sharp left.

10)What are the chances that you would sleep with the mayor of Billville in order to gain citizenship? The male dino does all the manual labor for our team. You'll have to ask him next time you see him.

Red Hat
04-15-2007, 18:05
can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! Mother's day is the 13th, so I'll be heading that way on the 14th (Lord Willing and the creek don't rise...) Should get to Damascus late on the 16th. Yippee!

Wonder
04-16-2007, 00:32
You forgot in the application "If given your choice of one dead animal to sleep with...what would it be?"

WalkinHome
04-18-2007, 17:46
I can probably bring the orgy tent.

Gawd Redneck, you aren't bringing the Taj Mahal again are you? Rent a crane!!!LOL See you there!

WalkinHome
04-18-2007, 18:01
Normal folk would be horrified at the thought of Mala in a plaid toga, so you may already be from Billville (do I sense a Jeff Foxworthy-like series here?).

Well, it used to be that anyone could just show up in Billville and that was cool. While visitors are always welcome, in today's post-9/11 world fear of outsiders has caused us to create an application form that should be filled out before one becomes a Billvillain:

Billville Application

1)Name Before the Operation:

RAY

2)Post-Op Name Choice:

SARAH

3)How do you feel your height would affect the average height of Billville citizens?

DON'T GET HIGH

4)How much cheese do you consume per meal?

I BATHE IN IT-IT'S EDIBLE?????

5)Use the words "lightheaded," "slippery," and "spleen" in a sentence.

IF I WEAR MY HEADLAMP THAT MAKES ME LIGHTHEADED AND IF I AM COVERED IN OLIVE OIL IT GETS SLIPPERY BUT I THINK THAT IS SPLEENDID.

6)Have you ever been arrested for something ridiculous (previous acceptable answers include "molesting a cheeseburger" and "leaning with intent to fall")? If so, explain.

PULLED OVER (I WAS WALKING) IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLIZZARD ALONG BATES COLLEGE IN MAINE BY THE POLICE ACCUSED OF EXPOSING MYSELF TO A COLLEGE COED-HAD A ONE PERSON LINE UP (CAR TO CAR AND NO, IT DID NOT GET PERSONAL) AND COP GAVE ME A RIDE HOME AFTERWARDS. I TOLD HIM THAT THE PERP MUST HAVE ICICLES ON IT BY NOW. THE TURTLE EFFECT MUST HAVE BEEN IN FORCE THAT NIGHT LOL

7)Have you ever woken up handcuffed to a mailbox?

NO BUT HANDCUFFED MY BEST FRIEND TO HIS KITCHEN WITH SOME OLD SHORE PATROL CUFFS ONCE AND HAD TO CALL THE POLICE-LOCKING MECHANISM JAMMED-MOM WAS NOT AMUSED
8)Do you have the ability to make it stop raining?

YES-I GO INSIDE

9)Do you know the way to San Jose? NO BUT I LIKE PINA COLADAS

10)What are the chances that you would sleep with the mayor of Billville in order to gain citizenship? I WOULD NOT TAKE THAT CHANCE AND I HAVE HEARD THAT ONE DOES NOT EVER WAKE UP THE MAYOR IN THE MORNING!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fill out the above form and mail it to either ATC or Tractor Supply Company. Congratulations! You're now a citizen!

SEE YOU AT TRAILDAYS

Pirate
04-18-2007, 18:54
Who is bring the Greece?

Trillium
04-18-2007, 19:52
You forgot in the application "If given your choice of one dead animal to sleep with...what would it be?"a mink; but if I get more than one, then it would be a whole bunk of mink ;)

mweinstone
04-18-2007, 23:41
i was asked to post for red b and low profile. they need a ride to trail days from stratton me. his # is available by pming me.

bfitz
04-19-2007, 12:59
My name will be Dudius Rex.

Lone Wolf will be Vaginitus Flatus.

BLOjack will be Vetus Pinguis Illigitimatus.

Amplus Labiosus and Phallus Tantillus will also be present.

The Vomitorium will be behind Sacculus Frustro's tent.

Lion King
04-19-2007, 14:19
Acoording to this I would be
Leo Leon
The name lion, leo, of Greek origin, is altered in Latin. For in Greek it is leon; it is not a genuine word, because it is in part corrupted. For the Greek word for lion is translated 'king' in Latin, because the lion is the king of all the beasts.

There are said to be three kinds. Of these, the ones which are short in stature, with curly manes, are peaceable; the tall ones, with straight hair, are fierce. Their brow and tail show their mettle; their courage is in their breast, their resolution in their head. They fear the rumbling sound of wheels, (only when they dont stop) but are even more frightened by fire (only when my socks are in it) . The lion takes pride in the strength of its nature; it does not know how to join in the ferocity of other kinds of wild beasts, but like a king disdains the company of large numbers.

Of the three main characteristics of the lion.

Those who study nature say that the lion loves to roam amid mountain peaks. If it happens that the lion is pursued by hunters, it picks up their scent and obliterates the traces behind it with its tail. As a result, they cannot track it.

bfitz
04-19-2007, 15:02
Leonides Rex.

Lion King
04-19-2007, 15:16
Someone should make up shirts...

BILLVILLE on one side, the persons hiker name and a Greek/Roman image of the name with their name on the back.

Id buy one.

bfitz
04-19-2007, 15:23
There's an instant t-shirt guy at trail days usually...

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-19-2007, 17:11
I believe I will be a Prancius Rex but I can't see the male dino walking around with that moniker.

leeki pole
04-19-2007, 17:42
Henceforth I shall be known as effluo talea. Sorry I can't make it, but have a good time, y'all.:)

mweinstone
04-21-2007, 10:49
i may peirce my nipple and suspend a stuffed turkey by its beak and be persius.

Fannypack
04-21-2007, 12:06
i may peirce my nipple and suspend a stuffed turkey by its beak and be persius.
why am I not surprised?!?!:banana

Photofanatic
04-21-2007, 23:35
How long does a keg last if it has never been tapped. Does it go flat or taste nasty if not used right away?

EWS
04-21-2007, 23:39
It should be tasty for at least six months, maybe a year, depending on when it was "kegged", providing you keep in the house and not in the garage or shed. It's a keg, so most people really aren't picky anyways.

Lone Wolf
04-22-2007, 00:30
why am I not surprised?!?!:banana

cuz gay guys do such things. duh!:rolleyes:

mweinstone
04-22-2007, 00:37
dear lone of wolf of rome. ceasar sends his greetings. and the kegmister says, if a keg has been picked up from the distributor cold, and is allowed to warm, it will turn to mere swil. so if you want to store one, ask for a warm one. they cant take change. also, i will be showing up at your door with a huge party of idiots. not. but can i use your bathroom if i have to pee real bad and damascuse's bathrooms are full? im pitchin behind mala and in front of the dude , on the alley.

camojack
04-22-2007, 00:53
cuz gay guys do such things. duh!:rolleyes:

I mean really... :eek:

mweinstone
04-22-2007, 00:59
warning: cammojack may be hazardous to your fake.

mweinstone
04-22-2007, 01:01
attention: jester will not be preforming ebenizer scrooge's role in a christmas caroll this year.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-22-2007, 10:28
I'm having a wardrobe failure - I cannot find a dino hide toga anywhere. Can someone please help me. Anyone making a comment such as: there is no help for you will thrown to the loin, and tigers and bears, oh my.

bfitz
04-22-2007, 15:52
.......Loin?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-22-2007, 18:24
I wondered if nyone was gonna catch that little twist I thru in :D.

camojack
04-23-2007, 01:26
I wondered if nyone was gonna catch that little twist I thru in :D.

...you're saying that was intentional, then?

:banana Southeast PA where? :banana

Wonder
04-25-2007, 14:24
Someone should make up shirts...

BILLVILLE on one side, the persons hiker name and a Greek/Roman image of the name with their name on the back.

Id buy one.

I'd buy one too! THough the roman name I was given is a bit.....raunchy:eek:
I love it!:D

R3d
04-25-2007, 15:13
After perusing the application for membership, I am glad that when I joined, only number 10 was an issue. I went a step further and included my daughter though - thus assuring us membership for life ;) (p.s. good to see lots of familiar "faces" here - and can't wait to see everyone again!) Red

bfitz
04-25-2007, 17:49
After perusing the application for membership, I am glad that when I joined, only number 10 was an issue. I went a step further and included my daughter though - thus assuring us membership for life ;) (p.s. good to see lots of familiar "faces" here - and can't wait to see everyone again!) Red
I wouldn't let my daughter anywhere near Billville.

mweinstone
04-25-2007, 18:06
your daughter couldnt be born in time to go. 2012, remember? we gotz a date wit hell. whats she cookin? are you walkin out with a elms burger? those puppys can be shelter auctioned for most any price.iive seen one sell for as much as a five minute full toung makeout with a thruhikin mamma.

bfitz
04-25-2007, 18:09
Went to an Indian resaurant, but they were closed, so got Thai food. I'm gonna start hiking. Eventually.

BTW 2012's a long way off. I suppose my 5 year old would be safe around billville. But if she was 16 I wouldn't let her anywhere near the place.

The Old Fhart
04-25-2007, 18:18
Bfitz-"BTW 2012's a long way off. I suppose my 5 year old would be safe around billville. But if she was 16 I wouldn't let her anywhere near the place."By 2012, or so, all the Billvillian will be using walkers (like the one I demonstrated at the useless gear contest) so she will be safe then too!:D

mweinstone
04-25-2007, 18:26
tifarts.in the shelter. made extra loude by squeezing. used as a defense . against weirdo scoutleaders. usefull tip 37.

Jester2000
04-25-2007, 18:58

Trust me, if you ever have a daughter her existence is probably going to be due to something that happens in Billville.

R3d
04-25-2007, 19:28
Well, it didn't seem to damage the first daughter, so this year it will be the second one - being too young, she doesn't fall under #10 on the application, and fortunately was an honorary member before applications were required LOL - her only question was what costume Jester will be wearing this year, and will Funkee honor his promise to bring his yo-yo's. :) Red

StarLyte
04-26-2007, 15:43
Trust me, if you ever have a daughter her existence is probably going to be due to something that happens in Billville.

With photography to prove it :D :D

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-26-2007, 16:06
Oh, the photoshop opportunities a statement like this could bring........

mweinstone
04-26-2007, 16:41
jester's words say the truth. the future is already and has allways been entrusted to the thinkers and we are surely themuns. as this lifestyle comes to a close due to oil wars, a new style called free will arise. when men are free and political boundrys are no longer colorful lines on maps, the people of our world will share things kept secret and seperate today. things such as japans politeness and germanys craftsmanship and americas ideas and englands tradition and indias beauty and chinas work ethics and africas lessons. when all are fre to share , these individual strengths will combine to form a noble lifestyle. unshared and led by sinners, our doom and distruction await.yes , bilvilians will be there to donate what is their proud tradition. independence.

WalkinHome
04-28-2007, 10:37

Annoying and Confusing The Humorless Since 2000

freefall
04-28-2007, 18:28
Posted on a different thread but it was suggested that I might try here.

I'm trying to find a ride down to TD from the Baltimore/DC area. I get in to BWI just before midnight on Thursday the 17th. I can probably meet anywhere in the metro area via Metro train and buses on Friday. Willing to kick in on expenses of course!
I will be hiking out of Damascus on Sunday so return ride not needed.

Please email me, pm me, call me @ 7.2.0.2.0.1.1.7.9.8 or send smoke signals if you can help me out!

Thanks!!!:banana

camojack
04-30-2007, 07:01
Nice!! Already have my custom toga being made!

Maybe a nice camo number (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1311732217066618243gcqycI)...yeah, one (or more) of those would do nicely. :banana

Blister
04-30-2007, 12:43
Hey everyone, I am sooooo looking forward to trail daze. Got a call from one of the original Bills of 2000 last week, Mad Hatter is coming (I have asked him to scrounge up Homegrown as well) !!!!
Anyways I am leaving New England EARLLLYYY wend morning to be there on thursday. I have a presentation on friday afternoon and planning to do hard core as well. If anyone is in my path that needs a ride and can help with the gas raping I would welcome the company. So far it is just me solo.
I'm gonna have to work a my roman name!

Jimmers
04-30-2007, 13:52

My Latin's beyond rusty, but I think literally you're:

Pustule Conquestionis Consanguineusa
(blister) (loudly complaining) (sister)

Guess not everything translates well to Latin, does it?:D Hope to see you at Traildays!

camojack
04-30-2007, 19:15

I think "Camicus Maximus" works pour moi... :banana

Creek Dancer
05-01-2007, 15:32
Maybe I missed it, but where are the WB's camping?

StarLyte
05-01-2007, 16:02

Hey there-
Usually the main campground, and I will say mostly the main campground (http://www.traildays.info/parking.html), but there's some that live there, stay at the Damascus Old Mill, hostel, other campgrounds.

Creek Dancer
05-01-2007, 16:22
Thanks StarLyte! Hope to see you there.

attroll
05-02-2007, 01:37

There is a new camping area this year. I think they are calling it the quite area. I don't know exactly where it is but I believe it is further back behind the current campground and by the creek. Don't quote me on this though.

This is the camping area where I will be camping and I am having Local who lives in Damascus reserve a spot for WhiteBlaze and HammockForums in that campground for us. Keep in mind though that this campground is called the quite area for a reason. If you are not going to be quite then this is not the place for you.

D'Artagnan
05-02-2007, 09:00
What day are most of you WB'ers heading into Damascus? Just curious.

camojack
05-02-2007, 09:33

Friday... :banana

mcannon
05-02-2007, 10:03
I'm lookin for a ride from DC, think ya gonna be too early though, can't leave till thurs eve

Pirate
05-02-2007, 11:17
The quiet area will be next to the large fire pit and drum circle. Quiet time is from 10:00PM until 8:00AM.

Fannypack
05-02-2007, 12:07
The quiet area will be next to the large fire pit and drum circle. Quiet time is from 10:00PM until 8:00AM.
Pirate, where is that there quiet area for ex-Navy seals??

Do they still let them roam the public hyways & byways w/o supervision?

I hear that Willie tries to keep one of dem ex-Navy seals on the straight & narrow path called the AT but this here seal keeps wandering off into the wild blue yonder. Kinda like that LW fella.

Hey man, I need a tip, is DEI going to run this w/e????

Creek Dancer
05-02-2007, 12:42
A quiet area in a campground? In Damascus... during Trail Days?:-?

D'Artagnan
05-02-2007, 14:31
"Quiet Campground" -- Isn't that an oxymoron? ;)

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-02-2007, 16:45
What day are most of you WB'ers heading into Damascus? Just curious.The Dinos won't be arriving until Saturday morning (one of the grandkids graduates Friday night). We have already arranged for a quiet place to camp.

mweinstone
05-02-2007, 19:05
shhhhhhhhhh..............dinos napping. nappy dinos. allways napping. how dare they not drum and fife with the festuvus.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-02-2007, 19:42
Matthewski, I have to live with the male dino. Have you ever tried to live with a sleep-deprived male dino? It is far scarier than my pointy little teeth and tail.

mweinstone
05-02-2007, 20:13
dear dino, nap all you want. that way, when i see you, ill know your allways fully napped and ready for action. remember lucy in peanuts? her booth? the doctor is in,..5$? well, that could be a good booth for you guys. its sitting anyway. heres some of my most top secret ideas, i may , or may not do. pray for world peace scilently in underware, on sidewalk in front of mro while fasting for three days.not.
put a rubber chicken on my shirt with a safty pin and be persius. maby
trick the mormon tabernackle choir into attending by saying its an all mormon event. not.
have a skywritter write the b word in the sky.nah.
have a sky writer write four asterisks in the ski. maby.
have a skywriter write a meaningless misspelled message. ehhh?
take a small amount of sand and ask everyone attending to keep a single grain in their pocket. at exactly some certian time, we reach into our pockets and hold up our peice of sand,.. and scream,....something. maby.

bfitz
05-04-2007, 13:18
shhhhhhhhhh..............dinos napping. nappy dinos. allways napping. how dare they not drum and fife with the festuvus.
Watch out, mister Imus.

The Scribe
05-04-2007, 13:48

Attroll and I are planning to leave Maine on Wednesday evening. Arriving in Damascus mid-afternoon Thursday.

Lion King
05-04-2007, 14:06
Attroll and I are planning to leave Maine on Wednesday evening. Arriving in Damascus mid-afternoon Thursday.

Boy, you guys sure can hike fast.

Newb
05-10-2007, 15:14
It's official. I'll be there late thursdayafternoon. I'll drive in and camp from my car.

StarLyte
05-10-2007, 15:17
It's official. I'll be there late thursdayafternoon. I'll drive in and camp from my car.

Good - you'll stay dry during the annual Saturday night downpour :D

StarLyte
05-10-2007, 15:18

We'll try not to bushwhack ya. :D :D :D

Blister
05-10-2007, 15:31
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!
:dance :dance :dance :dance

mweinstone
05-10-2007, 15:34
traildays will be great. that is all. no further information is available about,......................freaky hiker thingys.

RedneckRye
05-10-2007, 15:44
I'm leaving Ohio around 8:30 thursday night with Big Riff-Raff in the truck. We'll see you around 3am friday. Can't wait.
Depending on the weather forecast, I may be bringing the big orange dome, aka "The Billville Corporate Headquarters and Rainy Weather Bunker".

Jester2000
05-10-2007, 17:17
In Xanadu did Redneck Rye
A stately pleasure dome decree. . .

Fannypack
05-10-2007, 17:29
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

Blister, which one of the 4 dancing bandits r u?

mweinstone
05-10-2007, 17:55
camp riff raff can exspect red b and lp! i dont know if your aware there is a camp riff raff. there is at traildays. and red b and lp will be there or ill call him and screem in his ear.does anyone else feel jester could be president? hes got the thaughtfull jowels for it.and wouldnt blister sister be better than paula abdule on idol?wouldnt it be nice if kinnikinnik read the evening news rather than stone phillips or barbra walters?and who wouldnt listen to lonewolf if he was the cop on the corner?i belive in the dudes ability to hunt terrorists and he should be in charge of looking deep into there eyes and seeing what their up to. also, make a note, miss janet in, condoliza out. oh,.. and before i forget,...after i invent world saving technology, and after spelling lessions by a french tutor in my den,....and after ive singlehandedly appointed new world leaders,....lock me up good and tight,...i exspect to go nuts in my later years. dont want any messy loose ends. best to stow me in a safe house in tibet than risk me going nuts later and inventing some kind of orgasmatron that would destroy sex forever. best to put me where im safe . ill take a yurt, a yak, and a young wife.just sneak me out hiking once in a while. and of course , for traildays.

Jester2000
05-10-2007, 18:00
camp riff raff can exspect red b and lp! i dont know if your aware there is a camp riff raff. there is at traildays. and red b and lp will be there or ill call him and screem in his ear.

If there's a camp Riff Raff this year hopefully the folks who set it up will also break it down and clean it up.

mweinstone
05-10-2007, 18:24
i hear ya. red b's my great friend so i can say this, they got crap last year and feel ya .

mweinstone
05-10-2007, 18:37
i remember mike (red blaze or just red b) telling me the story of him and another staying till the last and cleaning. he was pissed. there was a problem you are correct. but as annoying as me and b are together, we share the work ethic of leave a place nicer than you found it. me and him have some great magic under our belts,....wait, thats gross,..me and him have exspirence doing good deeds together and hes just like me in that its allways more fun to bitch and curse out those who left the mess if one must clean anothers. mess. doing shelter maintenance we had fun once curseing each peice of litter and its leaver. compared to roadside work where your picking up decades old trash and the leavers are saftly dead and protected from your rage. red b was really animated in a pissed fashon when he recounted camp riff raffs leavings. im really worried he wont get a ride from stratton maine cause im in charge of getting him a ride on this site and he was to follow the posts at library. but as his phone is out, ill wait till the last when im sure he must call. red be if you read this, call.there are rides from new england available . all you may need to do is hitch to n.h.

Wonder
05-10-2007, 19:00
Trail days? What's that?
I rolled into Damascus the other day and trail days has already started. The Carnies have adopted many hikers to be carnies for a week....not a far stretch really. I should be back there sometime early next week. I'm hanging out in Boone making product for my table......so, send all of your friends! I even found stuff to make hikers earrings....so cool.
Miss you all and I'm counting down!

Pirate
05-10-2007, 19:00
Hobo Central is already here. We are operating the carnival in the park located right on the Trail. Free rides for all.

Jester2000
05-10-2007, 19:05
Hobo Central is already here. We are operating the carnival in the park located right on the Trail. Free rides for all.

Warning: he's referring to mustache rides.

Red Hat
05-10-2007, 19:31
Oh my goodness, Jester! I almost asked if I could camp at Hobo Central instead of tent city. Guess I'll stay in the "quiet" area instead. Is Fat Chap there yet? Can't wait to see all my boys!

StarLyte
05-10-2007, 19:49
I feel love.

Lion King
05-10-2007, 19:54
Oh my goodness, Jester! I almost asked if I could camp at Hobo Central instead of tent city. Guess I'll stay in the "quiet" area instead. Is Fat Chap there yet? Can't wait to see all my boys!

Hes in CA as far as I know right now/.

Lion King
05-10-2007, 19:56
Hey everyone, I am sooooo looking forward to trail daze. Got a call from one of the original Bills of 2000 last week, Mad Hatter is coming (I have asked him to scrounge up Homegrown as well) !!!!
Anyways I am leaving New England EARLLLYYY wend morning to be there on thursday. I have a presentation on friday afternoon and planning to do hard core as well. If anyone is in my path that needs a ride and can help with the gas raping I would welcome the company. So far it is just me solo.

Can I get a ride back as far North and as close to Delaware as possible?

mweinstone
05-10-2007, 20:22
blister! get going! leave now! were missing the funnyest part. the part where we get there before the angry swarm of hording dollar general store depleting, causing a line, no campsite having, wondering where cowboys is ing, busy bees . we could be set up and laughing by now! what the frig is wrong with you anyway? didnt anyone ever teach you how to shurk responsibilitys responsibly? politly anounce to everyone who is counting on you at work and home that youve suddenly started bleeding from your palms and your rushing to st benadictos monkery to get checked for stiggmatta. that didnt take rock dancers spaceial mathematics now did it?listen, you , carin, blister sister, as of this moment , have full access to my fabulously stuffed wallet. really i dont carry or own one. but you know what i mean. arrive next discrise, and it will be o so so worth your fun. enter code 2298 when ordering. void in alaska. jesters may appere larger in rear veiw mirrior. dammascus is a shell oil owned and operated fasillity. the place is a registered trademark of the, dont friggin pee on my garden corp and a subsidarary of the your a bum if you trash this place inc. all proceeds benefit the save minnesota smith update thread. minnesota smith and "6 rolls" are trademarks of the wyomingskateboarder foundation and may not be used without exspress written permission from al gore.

Lion King
05-10-2007, 20:28
blister! get going! leave now! were missing the funnyest part. the part where we get there before the angry swarm of hording dollar general store depleting, causing a line, no campsite having, wondering where cowboys is ing, busy bees . we could be set up and laughing by now! what the frig is wrong with you anyway? didnt anyone ever teach you how to shurk responsibilitys responsibly? politly anounce to everyone who is counting on you at work and home that youve suddenly started bleeding from your palms and your rushing to st benadictos monkery to get checked for stiggmatta. that didnt take rock dancers spaceial mathematics now did it?listen, you , carin, blister sister, as of this moment , have full access to my fabulously stuffed wallet. really i dont carry or own one. but you know what i mean. arrive next discrise, and it will be o so so worth your fun. enter code 2298 when ordering. void in alaska. jesters may appere larger in rear veiw mirrior. dammascus is a shell oil owned and operated fasillity. the place is a registered trademark of the, dont friggin pee on my garden corp and a subsidarary of the your a bum if you trash this place inc. all proceeds benefit the save minnesota smith update thread. minnesota smith and "6 rolls" are trademarks of the wyomingskateboarder foundation and may not be used without exspress written permission from al gore.

Damn good point....I wish I was on my my..oh wiat tomorrow in the mornign I am on a Bus to Erwin!

mweinstone
05-10-2007, 20:41
im thinking ,.... spontanious conceptual art performance. what if,...?????......we announced and spread the news and put up a few strategic flyers,......?..............saying........that at exactly midnight saturday nite,.............everyone was to be scilent for a period of 3 minutes........and then at 12 0 3 exactly... yell really really loud.....anything that came to mind. for a full two minutes. freightening all wildlife for miles and possibly makeing the drunkest of drunk and comatose, wake to think the end has come. and we would record this primal scream for prosperity.whos in?

bfitz
05-10-2007, 21:27
You're scaring me Matthewski.

The Old Fhart
05-10-2007, 22:46
mweinstone-"im thinking ,.... spontanious conceptual art performance."You can prevent that with a condom and by staying sober.:D

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-10-2007, 22:50
You can prevent that with a condom and by staying sober.:DI suggest a small silnylon stuff sack and a goose neck :D

Blister
05-11-2007, 12:33
LW, Will we be graced with Paw Paw's presence this year? I do believe that the blue blazers give the best bear hugs! I can't wait!

Lone Wolf
05-11-2007, 12:39
don't really know

dixicritter
05-11-2007, 13:29
I am picking SGT Rock up Friday afternoon on my way up there with the boys.

Lone Wolf
05-11-2007, 13:47
I am picking SGT Rock up Friday afternoon on my way up there with the boys.

so are y'all gonna stay at that house i rented for you?

dixicritter
05-11-2007, 20:21
so are y'all gonna stay at that house i rented for you?

Well yeah, that's the plan man. :)

mweinstone
05-11-2007, 22:13
ti potbag anew!

saimyoji
05-12-2007, 08:44
ti potbag anew!

Forgive a naive question: Why are the snickers bars opened? :-?

Wonder
05-12-2007, 16:11
OOooooo! I know, I know!!!!!!
I'll let him fill you in...so to say...at traildays
There will be a meeting of the Bobirinos first thing thursday....be there or the flying monkeys will visit you in your dreams.......see, I've met the snickers

mweinstone
05-12-2007, 18:11
abby road album. the clues. playing backwards messages. paul is dead it said when you played hey jude backwards or some crap. and on the album theres a hearsht parked and john is smoking a ciggerett and barefoot and the clues are supposed to tell a story. you will report to my tent for debriefing thurs morn at sunhundred hours. thats a request. dont make me make it an order.

oh, almost forgot, the candy bars are open because i allways unwrap them so they smell up the rest of my gorp bag with whatever that award winning snickers scent is. i think its hot fudge butterscotch sunday essence being exstracted by slave labor from the centers of sundaes.its all done in hati by blowfish infected zombees.

attention , i will be bringing bill clinton to traildays. that is all.

Jester2000
05-12-2007, 19:58
Forgive a naive question: Why are the snickers bars opened? :-?

You have to let them breathe.

mweinstone
05-12-2007, 20:13
decanting a fine snack is an art.bad snacks make you fart.

Jester2000
05-12-2007, 20:17
. . .and good snacks make you fart a lot.

mweinstone
05-12-2007, 20:36
this is a 357 magnum handbag of gorp. the most powerfull bag of gorp in the world. the only problem is...i cant remember if i fired five, or six rounds of maple walnut and or chocolate penutbutter fudge from mulers chocolates ,..this bag of gorp can blow a hungry hikers stomach ache clean off at 40 paces. you gotta ask youself,..is this my lucky day?

mweinstone
05-12-2007, 20:43
this is a 357 magnum handbag of gorp. the most powerfull bag of gorp in the world. the only problem is...i cant remember if i fired five, or six rounds of maple walnut and or chocolate penutbutter fudge from mulers chocolates ,..this bag of gorp can blow a hungry hikers stomach ache clean off at 40 paces. you gotta ask youself,..is this my lucky day?

Nightwalker
05-13-2007, 01:00
You've got no idea how sad I am that I can't come. Not that I'll miss being around 10,000 strangers, but the 100 folks that I know or almost know. Very sad indeed.

Sigh...

mweinstone
05-13-2007, 01:04
you could if your life depended on it right? so how bout i threaten you ?lol!

camojack
05-13-2007, 01:07
You've got no idea how sad I am that I can't come. Not that I'll miss being around 10,000 strangers, but the 100 folks that I know or almost know. Very sad indeed.

Sigh...

You could, but you have a different priority...not that there's anything wrong with that! :o

Nightwalker
05-13-2007, 01:10
You could, but you have a different priority...not that there's anything wrong with that! :o

Actually, the money's not there now either. Like as in I made a bad mistake in checkbook math and there's stuff bouncing everywhere.

Cannibal
05-13-2007, 05:43
this is a 357 magnum handbag of gorp.

Is it "wrong" to have GORP envy?:-?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-13-2007, 09:16
If you are also bringing Hillary, please, please, please do not tell Neo.

mweinstone
05-13-2007, 10:06
ive never asked what billvill is cause i think i know. its nothing. its a show about nothing jerry. ya get up, you go to work. thats a show. its about nothing. and its the best show . actually one time i asked jester just to act interested knowing i didnt need an explination. he said their was a guy named bill and thats when i stopped absorbing info. i was still listening, just not allowing info in. you know. those fake listening exspressions we have to use ? anyway. maby theres a bill , maby not. maby he cares . maby not. he could be a random guy from the phone book for all i know. or,..he could be bill clinton. the point is its nice to go where there is no point once in a while to get dull and drifty. a somber awakening from the daily onslaught of forced conformance is the welcome billvillian ways of millitant pasifistism.there like daisys these billvillians. beautiful ,yet fragile. drunk, yet drunker. wet , yet happy. hot, yet waterpistol soaked with a mixture of creekwater and giardia. happy even when skunked. sober even when sober. i give you, my guess at what a billvillian is. their closest earthly reletive? chips ahoy cookies! i hearby request to be blazed billvillian. i pleadge my salt from my sox and my toothbrush for starters.

mweinstone
05-13-2007, 10:09
dont laugh. in the future, soc salt will be our only source of the life susstaining crystles. yuck!

luna
05-14-2007, 16:21
So excited! I can't wait for some good Billeville Fun!!! See everyone there!

mweinstone
05-14-2007, 17:27
didnt you hear me? i said i am the worlds largest human being! and i am going to stand over the campground towering into the sky and protect you all from rain and too much sun. ill be wearing a toga freestyle.ooooh gross! and ill need an area to you know what in. oh ,.. and a few dozen cows on spits to roast.and maby a couple dozen kegs with a glass.or , i could just reach over and take the tower from cligmans dome and turn it over and drink out of it. divert the creek please, im thirsty after all those cows. look out everyone, i need to lay down,.....oppps! sorry about that,....send his parents some flowers would ya someone please? ahhh ,...goodnight,...

Wonder
05-14-2007, 18:12
Now how does one respond to that...........

Uncle Silly
05-15-2007, 00:43
didnt you hear me? i said i am the worlds largest human being! and i am going to stand over the campground towering into the sky and protect you all from rain and too much sun. ill be wearing a toga freestyle.ooooh gross! and ill need an area to you know what in. oh ,.. and a few dozen cows on spits to roast.and maby a couple dozen kegs with a glass...

Now how does one respond to that...........

Do what Odysseus did: hide your men under the cows to escape, then poke his only eye out.

Oh, and if you're under the toga, try NOT to look UP........

Wonder
05-15-2007, 13:02
HA!!! Zinger!

StarLyte
05-15-2007, 13:24
If you are also bringing Hillary, please, please, please do not tell Neo.

Well where is Neo? I wonder if he'll be at Trail Days.

Ewker
05-15-2007, 13:31
Well where is Neo? I wonder if he'll be at Trail Days.

I talked to Neo a week or so ago. I doubt he will be at Trail Days. He has somethings come up that has been keeping him busy.

I will tell him you were asking about him. That should make him smile

Nightwalker
05-15-2007, 14:42
HA!!! Zinger!

So, are you still the cutest hiker chick in glasses, or has the trail ruined you? (me doubts the ruinin' part.) :sun

TOW
05-15-2007, 15:19
So, are you still the cutest hiker chick in glasses, or has the trail ruined you? (me doubts the ruinin' part.) :sun
yes she is................!:D

Wonder
05-15-2007, 16:12
******blush******

Nightwalker
05-15-2007, 19:24
******blush******

False modesty does you no good. (Pay no attention to that smelly man behind the curtain.)

Wonder
05-15-2007, 19:37
I thought that I smelled something funny

Jester2000
05-15-2007, 19:38
I thought that I smelled something funny

That was probably me.

Jimmers
05-15-2007, 20:19
That was probably me.

Probably need to cut back on the cheese.:D

saimyoji
05-15-2007, 20:34
Probably need to cut back on the cheese.:D

Blasphemer! Send him to the lions (or whatever passes for lionsin Damascus :-?).

Wonder
05-16-2007, 02:30
There may be a rabid cat or two.....