PDA

View Full Version : How many Hikers Can You Name Here? New Music Video

Lion King
04-08-2007, 15:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kvXB5zHpss

This is a video preview of the new PCT film "Walking WEST With Freedom"
Music by CRAZY HORSE

Lots of Former AT hikers in this, can you name them all????

Cookerhiker
04-08-2007, 16:32
Looks good LK - some great wildlife shots (how close were you to the rattlesnakes?) and the high country pics of snow & lakes reminded me of my JMT hike last year (which I didn't finish).

I met Crazy Horse in NC in '05. Did he recover from his achilles tendon injury?

Are you going to show this at Trail Days?

Lion King
04-08-2007, 16:36
Looks good LK - some great wildlife shots (how close were you to the rattlesnakes?) and the high country pics of snow & lakes reminded me of my JMT hike last year (which I didn't finish).

I met Crazy Horse in NC in '05. Did he recover from his achilles tendon injury?

Are you going to show this at Trail Days?

No one ever go tbakc to me so I guess not...I emailed and called them like four times, they asked for the info, I gave it and then I saw the schedule and I wasnt on it so I dont know.

I had hoped to.
If nothing else, I will play it in Packrat and my tent out on Vendor Avenue..maybe throw some chairs down, an nice cooler of cold drinks, some smootheis and a guitar..yeah...:D

Im just glad Ill be at Trail Days again this year as I miss the At and the Family...as dysfuntional as it may be.:banana

Cookerhiker
04-08-2007, 16:39
No one ever go tbakc to me so I guess not...I emailed and called them like four times, they asked for the info, I gave it and then I saw the schedule and I wasnt on it so I dont know.

I had hoped to.
If nothing else, I will play it in Packrat and my tent out on Vendor Avenue..maybe throw some chairs down, an nice cooler of cold drinks, some smootheis and a guitar..yeah...:D

Im just glad Ill be at Trail Days again this year as I miss the At and the Family...as dysfuntional as it may be.:banana

Maybe Wolf could use his influence.

Lion King
04-08-2007, 16:51
Maybe Wolf could use his influence.

Maybe...I owe him a pitcher of beer for being the ONLY person to actually make me fall for something on April Fools day....

I got the impression from the email they sent me back that they were going to st up the schedule and send me a link. Never happened and when I went to see it...well, tis cool either way.

'Im hoping to get it played at the Gathering if not TD.

moxie
04-09-2007, 08:53
Great video LK. My wife and I hiked the CTD in Montana a few years ago and never saw a thru hiker. It seemed to be more a series of connecting trails than an actual trail on the devide. I have never been on the PCT but it looks alot more like the AT lifestyle. Beautiful scenery and you made a great show as usual.

Lion King
04-09-2007, 13:28
Great video LK. My wife and I hiked the CTD in Montana a few years ago and never saw a thru hiker. It seemed to be more a series of connecting trails than an actual trail on the devide. I have never been on the PCT but it looks alot more like the AT lifestyle. Beautiful scenery and you made a great show as usual.

Oh its a lot less then the AT lifestyle for certian. There are a few places, Suafleys. Andersons, Kennedy meadows...where hikers meet up in bunches it seems, but more or less you may see one to three hikers a day...or none at all for days on end.

it varies.

Thanks