PDA

View Full Version : Damage at the Damascus Library

TOW
04-11-2007, 11:40
Yesterday, on 4-10-07 here at the Damascus Library a young thru hiker peed in the chair while he was using the Internet and walked out never notifying the Librarian of what happened.

Listen thru hikers, you need to respect the services that are being offered to you free of charge in the towns that you come into while hiking the trail. If you have a medical problem that may cause you to do something like this, then at least stand up and take care of buisiness when you have an accident.

i am under the impression that this young man did this on purpose. As soon as I can obtain his name I will post it.

Lone Wolf
04-11-2007, 11:45
the dude should wear depends. why post his name? you don't know the exact circumstances

TOW
04-11-2007, 11:46
the dude should wear depends. why post his name? you don't know the exact circumstances
true........................

eventidecu
04-11-2007, 11:57
It was "Chief sitNp" and he was making a political statement about global warming.

BlackCloud
04-11-2007, 12:05
Is there a medical exception to vandalism?

I think not.

Smile
04-11-2007, 12:11
Nasty....maybe he was reading white blaze and found these posts incredibly funny to the point he peed himself.

:)

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-11-2007, 12:19
Assuming the young man did not have a medical problem that made him unable to control his bladder, he really should be ah... umm... very strongly encouraged by the hiking community to go do about three hours of community service work at the Damascus library.

Smile
04-11-2007, 12:30
Great idea FD!

Footslogger
04-11-2007, 12:33
Assuming the young man did not have a medical problem that made him unable to control his bladder, he really should be ah... umm... very strongly encouraged by the hiking community to go do about three hours of community service work at the Damascus library.

=====================================

Starting with a scrub down of the chair and surrounding areas ...

'Slogger

generoll
04-11-2007, 12:41
It was "Chief sitNp" and he was making a political statement about global warming.

This is for real? He peed in his chair to make a statement about global warming? Someone please explain the symbolism here lest I just assume that he is a complete moron.

Lone Wolf
04-11-2007, 12:42
This is for real? He peed in his chair to make a statement about global warming? Someone please explain the symbolism here lest I just assume that he is a complete moron.

it's called sarcasm.:)

generoll
04-11-2007, 12:42
OK, I get it. Please include winks in the future. Some of us (me) are entirely too gullible.

BlackCloud
04-11-2007, 12:53

And the gov't should encourage him to spend a night in jail.

TOW
04-11-2007, 12:58
I went and spoke to the hiker and he came back to the library and offered to do whatever it took to repair the chair. Dee said it was stained beyond fixing. He said he did not pee in the chair, but that there was a packet in his pocket that leaked onto the chair. Of course Dee was in no mood to argue about it and stated that it was indeed pee.

So the hiker asked how much would it cost to replace the chair? Dee said $80.00. The hiker went to the ATM and brought the money back and gave it to her.

That was a class act!

sherrill
04-11-2007, 13:11
I think this might remind us to show some restraint until all the facts can be gathered from both sides.

TOW
04-11-2007, 13:13
I think this might remind us to show some restraint until all the facts can be gathered from both sides.
In my opinion there was alot of restraint practiced...................

BlackCloud
04-11-2007, 13:31

The fact still remains that he walked out after the event having said nothing. As The Only Wanderer has relayed the story to us, it was only after he confronted the individual that restitution was rendered. Th eman WALKED OUT.

There's nothing to applaud here except The Only Wanderer's contribution.

P.S. Restitution has no bearing on criminal liability.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-11-2007, 13:41
While it may not meet the letter of the law, if the man has replaced the chair then the problem is solved. I agree that the young man needs a stern 'talking to' about ethics (and, knowing Larry, he got one).

sherrill
04-11-2007, 13:48
I never said there was no restraint, only that we should remember to hear both sides before jumping to conclusions. Read your first post, Larry, you wanted to post his name.

And yes, he might have walked out, but did he know what happened?

Anyway, since I was not there, I won't offer any more comment.

c.coyle
04-11-2007, 14:05
Is there a medical exception to vandalism?

I think not.

If it's medical, it ain't vandalism.

TOW
04-11-2007, 14:11
Sherrill, I posted this after I had went and talked with the young man. I asked him point blank about it and he never denied it. He only changed his story after he came to the library. I asked him to come back to the library and do the right thing. And how I knew who this person was in the first place is that I heard him joking about peeing on himself when I happened to be in the same vicinity as he. So Sherrill I have my facts together. I informed him that if he did not do the right thing, it would haunt him all the way up the trail.

As far as agreeing with Lone Wolf concerning the hikers circumstances I that maybe I should not post his trail name but I was going to make sure that I let someone know what the guys name was if he did not come in here and do the right thing.

Phreak
04-11-2007, 14:48
If it's medical, it ain't vandalism.
True, it may not be vandalism but I think the individual should take responsibility for his/her actions.

Lilred
04-11-2007, 15:33
WTG Wanderer. My hats off to The Only Wanderer for taking control and righting a wrong. Takes guts to confront a stranger like that.

MOWGLI
04-11-2007, 15:44
Maybe the chair can be donated the the AT Museum as an example of the kinds of behavior to avoid in town. :eek: (just kidding Model-T)

Smile
04-11-2007, 16:29
In my opinion there was alot of restraint practiced................... Except in the bladder area ;)

Glad the guy bought a new chair, and it could have been a leaky packet of alaskan salmon or something turned bad.....but I'm going to go with the librarians story. Most people can identify the odor of pee, and we all know that when we hike we don't really know how bad we can really smell!
:eek:

TOW
04-11-2007, 16:56
Except in the bladder area ;)

Glad the guy bought a new chair, and it could have been a leaky packet of alaskan salmon or something turned bad.....but I'm going to go with the librarians story. Most people can identify the odor of pee, and we all know that when we hike we don't really know how bad we can really smell!
:eek:
I agree. You know it's bad enough that the librarians have to put up with the smell that is premeating from thru hikers. But for one to come in and blatantly pee in a chair and then leave is downright a slap in the face.....

rafe
04-11-2007, 17:19
There's something very weird here. Most adults I know don't pee themselves in libraries or other inappropriate places. Maybe this fella just isn't right -- physically or mentally. Maybe he just had an accident -- that can happen, I suppose. In any case, it doesn't seem right for us to be speculating about what happened here, or judging the guy in the absence of facts.

For that matter, I don't see why TOW saw fit to make a thread of it. Bored? Looking to "stir the *****t?"

SGT Rock
04-11-2007, 17:21
Well if this is handled this is really a non issue. Do we really need to keep beating this one?

Jimmers
04-11-2007, 17:30
I think I worked at a bookstore too long; someone peeing themselves just doesn't shock me much after all the truly disgusting things I've seen people do in the "comfy chairs" and in the bathroom. Word of advice, don't sit in a plush chair in any Barnes & Noble you visit. Stick to the benches.

Smile
04-11-2007, 17:33
eeeeeewwwwwwww.

Sgt Rock is right. It's done. :)

BlackCloud
04-11-2007, 17:39
From a legal encyclopedia:

The intentional destruction of property is popularly referred to as vandalism. It includes behavior such as breaking windows, slashing tires, spray painting a wall with graffiti, and destroying a computer system through the use of a computer virus. Vandalism is a malicious act and may reflect personal ill will, although the perpetrators need not know their victim to commit vandalism. The recklessness of the act imputes both intent and malice.

To obtain a conviction the prosecution must ordinarily prove that the accused damaged or destroyed some property, that the property did not belong to the accused, and that the accused acted willfully and with malice. In the absence of proof of damage, the defendant may be guilty of trespass, but not vandalism. If there is no proof that the defendant intentionally damaged the property, the defendant cannot be convicted of the crime but can be held liable for monetary damages in a civil action. (For the case where the guy actually has an accident [not this case])

In this case, not only was a chair vandalized, but the image of the AT community as well. I only hope the word gets out that a member of the AT community was the one who righted the wrong......

TJ aka Teej
04-11-2007, 18:27
Well if this is handled this is really a non issue. Do we really need to keep beating this one?

Cuz he's gonna get a new trail name when the folks he's hiking with eventually hear about it :D

saimyoji
04-11-2007, 18:30
Cuz he's gonna get a new trail name when the folks he's hiking with eventually hear about it :D

If you believe TOW, and I have no reason not to, he was braggin- or at least joking- about it to some other hikers.

TOW
04-11-2007, 18:38
For that matter, I don't see why TOW saw fit to make a thread of it. Bored? Looking to "stir the *****t?"
All that and more...................:D

Actually I did not think the dude was going to come forth and until Wolf replied at first I had every intent of posting his name on this thread. But since he made restitution I decided enuf was said..........

TOW
04-11-2007, 18:40
From what I understand the folk that he is hiking with is about to become a police officer, so I would dare say he may have had some coercian from them as well to do the right thing..........

Lone Wolf
04-11-2007, 18:47
I talked to the offender an hour ago. I can assure y'all it was NOT pee. He told me the REAL story. I'm gonna get that chair for my house.:)

saimyoji
04-11-2007, 18:51
I talked to the offender an hour ago. I can assure y'all it was NOT pee. He told me the REAL story. I'm gonna get that chair for my house.:)

Share? 7890

Dances with Mice
04-11-2007, 19:37
I talked to the offender an hour ago. I can assure y'all it was NOT pee. He told me the REAL story. I'm gonna get that chair for my house.:)There you go again, ruining a perfectly good story with facts.

TOW
04-12-2007, 17:55
Right, and I just got on here and made a bunch of crap up on the guy for no reason.............

Lone Wolf
04-12-2007, 18:12
Right, and I just got on here and made a bunch of crap up on the guy for no reason.............

cool your jets. liquid was spilled on the chair but it wasn't piss.

TOW
04-12-2007, 18:54
doesn't matter, the dude did the right thing and i told him he was honorable for it..................

saimyoji
04-12-2007, 19:13

Hmmmm...must've been beer.

Tha Wookie
04-12-2007, 19:34
Can we start with the trail names already?

I vote for: "leaker"

jlb2012
04-12-2007, 19:40
Hmmmm...must've been beer.

I've been thinking bong water - about as nasty as it gets.

NICKTHEGREEK
04-12-2007, 19:54
No, under those circumstances he should do about 3 weeks of lockup time under the strong direction of the local law. Taking a squirt in a public library is simply not tolerable for those above age 4.

Outlaw
04-12-2007, 20:08
[quote=NICKTHEGREEK;351831]No, under those circumstances he should do about 3 weeks of lockup time under the strong direction of the local law. /quote]
Since your bio doesn't state, I'm just hoping that you aren't a judge somewhere. Why not hang him by his privates? Get real... 3 weeks in a cell. Maybe, if he were actually found guilty first, 3 hours community service + restitution (which he already made) would be a lot fairer a sentence under the circumstances. In other words, get real.

Bloodroot
04-12-2007, 20:21
[quote=NICKTHEGREEK;351831]No, under those circumstances he should do about 3 weeks of lockup time under the strong direction of the local law. /quote]
Since your bio doesn't state, I'm just hoping that you aren't a judge somewhere. Why not hang him by his privates? Get real... 3 weeks in a cell. Maybe, if he were actually found guilty first, 3 hours community service + restitution (which he already made) would be a lot fairer a sentence under the circumstances. In other words, get real.

Chill...I don't think he was implying that he was guilty in that statement? I'm sorry but I agree with Nick, if someone urinates in a public area risking the health of others by passing along some bloodborn pathogen....they should do some time.

Appalachian Tater
04-12-2007, 20:25
Oh my goodness. I'm sure someone spilling something in a chair, or even peeing in it, is not the worst thing that has ever happened in the Damascus library. I'm sure some kid has vomited all over the place, for instance, not to mention some of the things they've found in the bathroom. But if Mr. Wolf says he talked to the kid and it wasn't pee, it wasn't pee.

Even if it were pee, obviously the kid didn't wet himself on purpose in some wild attempt to sabotage the upholstery in the library. Sheesh.

If he wet the upholstery with anything, he should have told the librarian right away, so the chair could be moved until it was cleaned and dried. Not doing so was a bad move. He was probably embarassed.

The lesson here is that librarians, and libraries, especially in small towns, deserve a great deal of respect, much more than they usually get.

Also, almost all libraries are short of money. When using services in a library where you don't pay taxes it is nice to make a donation even if it's just change. The librarian puts it in with the money from the fines for late books. It usually goes directly towards buying books. Some libraries are only open to local residents and those that are open to all should be supported by those who use them.

orangebug
04-12-2007, 20:25
Urine doesn't carry bloodborne pathogens. In fact, it is about a sterile a solution as they come.

Is is January, or is this a bunch of jealous wannabes passing judgement?

Appalachian Tater
04-12-2007, 20:30
Chill...I don't think he was implying that he was guilty in that statement? I'm sorry but I agree with Nick, if someone urinates in a public area risking the health of others by passing along some bloodborn pathogen....they should do some time.

Urine is usually sterile. Sterile. You don't normally get bloodborne pathogens from urine, either.

Bloodroot
04-12-2007, 20:37
Ummm.....urine does carry bloodborne pathogens? You might do some more studying.

Appalachian Tater
04-12-2007, 20:42
Ummm.....urine does carry bloodborne pathogens? You might do some more studying.

Don't drink bloody urine on rub it into your open wounds and you'll be just fine.

Lone Wolf
04-13-2007, 00:09
actually his colostomy let go.

Jimmers
04-13-2007, 00:23
That's a thread ender if ever I saw one. Nuff said.

Wanderingson
04-13-2007, 00:30

Well *****t, Why didn't you just say so.

Outlaw
04-13-2007, 06:08

There for the grace of God go I. God bless this guy... thru hiking with a colostomy bag. Talk about casting the first stone. I hope some of you learned something from this, like don't make snap judgments when you don't know all the facts.

Nevertheless, it would have been better if he advised the library staff of this just so they can take the chair out of service. But I can also understanding the embarrassment that he must have felt at the time.

I really hope this guy makes it all the way to Mt. K.!

Lone Wolf
04-13-2007, 07:56

actually, i'm just kidding. he doesn't have a colostomy.

Jimmers
04-13-2007, 09:33
Now why'd you have to go tell? This thread will linger for days now. :D

mrc237
04-13-2007, 09:37
Wolf you're the effin BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

leeki pole
04-13-2007, 10:20
I'll give up my trail name if the forum agrees...but I've got to get a new one! :)

Footslogger
04-13-2007, 10:36

===============================

That's good ...cuz there would have been a lot more to deal with than pee.

'Slogger

Lone Wolf
04-13-2007, 11:06

'Slogger

yeah like corn kernels and such

Heater
04-13-2007, 12:31

'Slogger

Actually, it was a Pabst Blue Ribbon that burst in his pocket. It's not surprising the librarian mistook it for piss...

Appalachian Tater
04-13-2007, 16:11
Actually, it was a Pabst Blue Ribbon that burst in his pocket. It's not surprising the librarian mistook it for piss...

Don't drink Pabst Blue Ribbon or rub it into your open wounds and you'll be just fine.:banana :banana :banana

Gee, I hate those bananas.

TOW
04-13-2007, 16:20
If that's what he told you, then that means he has changed his story once again. When he talked to Dee at the library, he pulled a packet of liquid from his pocket and told her that one of them busted............

TOW
04-13-2007, 16:21
hahaha.........well you got me on that one.........:D

Jester2000
04-13-2007, 19:50
Urine doesn't carry bloodborne pathogens. In fact, it is about a sterile a solution as they come.
QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Appalachian Tater;351866]Urine is usually sterile. Sterile. You don't normally get bloodborne pathogens from urine, either.

It's a pee party! Yeah, you know, urine is "sterile" if the person is "healthy." If urine were always sterile, whence bladder infections and UTI?

Turns out, everyone's kind of right. A pathogen is simply any disease-causing agent. I think the confusion may lie in the fact that many can be bloodborne pathogens and urine pathogens, such as Escherichia coli, depending on where they are found.

Ultimately, though, if it's in your urine, it's not bloodborne, it's urineborne.
Unless you've got blood in your urine, in which case you've got bigger problems than replacing a chair.

Jester2000
04-13-2007, 19:52
PS -- Other bacteriuria include P. mirabilis, S. saprophyticus, and C. trachomatis. So if you drink it because you like the taste, well then fine. But don't do it 'cause you think pee's sterile. There's a reason that hospitals and OSHA consider it medical waste.

Belew
04-13-2007, 20:40
Can we start with the trail names already?

I vote for: "leaker"

I have to vote for Dick Trickle, in honor of America's most winningest race car driver with over 1,200 wins!

Outlaw
04-13-2007, 21:48

hahaha.........well you got me on that one.........:D

Me too, damn it! LW, you're a real pisser! :D

Bloodroot
04-13-2007, 22:23
PS -- Other bacteriuria include P. mirabilis, S. saprophyticus, and C. trachomatis. So if you drink it because you like the taste, well then fine. But don't do it 'cause you think pee's sterile. There's a reason that hospitals and OSHA consider it medical waste.

Exactly my point. OHSA imposes laws on urine, classified a 'hazardous material'. This standard can be found under section "Bloodborne Pathogens".

waterboy99
04-14-2007, 11:26
I just spoke to the Librarian in Damascus (I live less than 100 ft from it) and asked her about the incident with the hikerand the chair. She confirmed that the incident took place just as the TOW stated in his first message. It appears that hiker behavior in the Damascus Library is getting worse each year as stated by some long time locals who have been friends of hikers for years.

TOW
04-14-2007, 13:11
I just spoke to the Librarian in Damascus (I live less than 100 ft from it) and asked her about the incident with the hikerand the chair. She confirmed that the incident took place just as the TOW stated in his first message. It appears that hiker behavior in the Damascus Library is getting worse each year as stated by some long time locals who have been friends of hikers for years.
Thankyou for confirming Waterboy!

Lone Wolf
04-14-2007, 13:26
i bet if you did a lab analysis on the chair it wouldn't come back as urine.

waterboy99
04-14-2007, 14:08
Wolf, since you feel you know for certain what the liquid was, why don't you share. Until then, I will have to believe the judgement of the person that was there. If you don't want to share with everyone then the next time we see each other in town just tell me.

Dances with Mice
04-14-2007, 14:31
Or can we play "20 Questions"?

1. Was the substance animal, vegetable, or mineral in origin?

Heater
04-14-2007, 14:38
Or can we play "20 Questions"?

1. Was the substance animal, vegetable, or mineral in origin?

It was PBR.

TOW
04-14-2007, 14:41
It was PBR.
you may have a point there, and i bet it was recycled as well............;)

waterboy99
04-14-2007, 15:09
As a taxpayer of the town of Damascus and Washington County of which the Library is part of I really would like to know what did happen. It is too late today but Monday I am going to the Police Dept to see if there is any information about what did happen. As one who attends Town council meeting almost every month I can tell you that the town and the people of Damascus do like hikers and a good bit of town tax money is spent to surrport hikers. Trail Days cost each person, man, women and child $22 in tax money and no one complains. Damascus does not deserve this sort of incident and then for so many to make light of it. A lot of local people who never see one penny in money for their efforts spend a good amount of their time to support hikers. Damascus deserves some appreciation. And it is far more the people who come to ride the Creeper Trail that brings money to Damascus than the hikers. Anyway, if find out anything from a police report I will post it.

Jester2000
04-14-2007, 15:40
Damascus does not deserve this sort of incident and then for so many to make light of it.

I appreciate your post, but there are somethings that are too important to take seriously. I guarantee you that 99% of whiteblaze members would string a hiker up by the offending member if they caught them doing something like this in town.

That some joke about it does not signify that it's acceptable, just that it's ludicrous behavior.

I suspect that Billville may decide to visit the library this Trail days and make a small donation. And then we'll go to Lone Wolf's house and pee all over it.

Lone Wolf
04-14-2007, 15:43
I appreciate your post, but there are somethings that are too important to take seriously. I guarantee you that 99% of whiteblaze members would string a hiker up by the offending member if they caught them doing something like this in town.

That some joke about it does not signify that it's acceptable, just that it's ludicrous behavior.

I suspect that Billville may decide to visit the library this Trail days and make a small donation. And then we'll go to Lone Wolf's house and pee all over it.

the kid paid for a new chair so why does billville need to make a donation? come to my house and piss on it and you might get shot.

Jester2000
04-14-2007, 15:48
the kid paid for a new chair so why does billville need to make a donation? come to my house and piss on it and you might get shot.

Not to replace anything, or to right a wrong. Just because sometimes we forget that we don't necessarily show our appreciation for town services when we're there hiking, and then when we're off the trail we forget about it some more.

Wouldn't it be nice if this incident led to a whole bunch of people stopping by to tell the librarians how much they appreciated the service when they were hiking?

As for possibly getting shot while peeing on your house, isn't that what makes it exciting?

Tabasco
04-14-2007, 16:34
I was trying to avoid this, but sheesh waterboy, he BOUGHT a new chair! You want to get him arrested or charged with a crime now, maybe cause him to not complete his hike?

JMO, seems a bit over the top.

TOW
04-14-2007, 16:45
As a taxpayer of the town of Damascus and Washington County of which the Library is part of I really would like to know what did happen. It is too late today but Monday I am going to the Police Dept to see if there is any information about what did happen. As one who attends Town council meeting almost every month I can tell you that the town and the people of Damascus do like hikers and a good bit of town tax money is spent to surrport hikers. Trail Days cost each person, man, women and child $22 in tax money and no one complains. Damascus does not deserve this sort of incident and then for so many to make light of it. A lot of local people who never see one penny in money for their efforts spend a good amount of their time to support hikers. Damascus deserves some appreciation. And it is far more the people who come to ride the Creeper Trail that brings money to Damascus than the hikers. Anyway, if find out anything from a police report I will post it.

I'm not aware that the library reported the incident, if Dee tolf you she did then she didn't tell me she did..............

orangebug
04-14-2007, 19:02
The guy did restitution. We now want to get the local police to investigate an incident that would be a minor misdemeanor to salve some folk's curiousity and blood lust for seeking Evil Do-ers. I wonder if all of this righteous good intentioned desire for police involvement and further Librarian interviews considers any of the costs and hassles placed on those folks.

Ain't there some meth labs in the area that need their attention more?

:-?

Midway Sam
04-14-2007, 19:58
Wouldn't it be nice if this incident led to a whole bunch of people stopping by to tell the librarians how much they appreciated the service when they were hiking?

You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both <BLEEP> and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in to the Damascus Library singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement...

:p

jesse
04-14-2007, 20:04
You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both <BLEEP> and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in to the Damascus Library singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement...

Damn, I haven't heard that since my 8 track broke 30 + years ago

rafe
04-14-2007, 20:07
Damn, I haven't heard that since my 8 track broke 30 + years ago

Kid, we don't like your kind... ;)

waterboy99
04-14-2007, 20:15
At no time did I say that I was going to try to have the hiker arrested. As a taxpayer of the town I just want to know the truth. The fact that the hiker paid for the chair after he was confronted does not impress me at all. He soiled the chair and knew it but he walked out without telling the staff. He only paid for the chair after he was confronted. I really am surprised at how many people think his actions were ok.

Dances with Mice
Damn, I haven't heard that since my 8 track broke 30 + years agoYou must be talkin' about my generation... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY)

jlb2012
do they have a Group W bench in the library? or maybe a Group WB bench?

rafe
04-14-2007, 20:21
You must be talkin' about my generation... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY)

Damn, that was funny... :banana

Midway Sam
04-14-2007, 20:23
You must be talkin' about my generation... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY)

Excellent!!

ShakeyLeggs
04-14-2007, 20:34

That was great

briarpatch
04-14-2007, 22:23

:p

Kid, go outside and sit on the group W(B) bench. NOW, KID!

briarpatch
04-14-2007, 22:28

I just finished a book by Tim Sandlin called "Jimi Hendrix Turns Eighty" set in about 2012, where a group of people who were in San Francisco in the late 1960's have retired and their kids have put them into an assisted living facility. They still rock. An excellent read.

Wanderingson
04-14-2007, 22:31
Toga Toga Toga Toga

Dances with Mice
04-15-2007, 01:16
And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both <BLEEP> and they won't take either of them. Good idea to bleep out English cuisine (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2698507.stm) references.

Two Speed
04-15-2007, 05:56
Good idea to bleep out English cuisine (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2698507.stm) references.The only problem with that little post is the possibility of re-igninting the Ann Coulter - John Edwards "******" imbroglio.

How's that for a neat combination of thread swerve and bomb throwing?

orangebug
04-15-2007, 08:13
...I really am surprised at how many people think his actions were ok.Really?

Those messages seem invisible to me. Point them out, or just acknowledge that you are beating the librarian and the police over a dead horse.

Lone Wolf
04-15-2007, 08:15
this was an extremely isolated incident. probably never happend before and probably never again in the future.

dixicritter
04-15-2007, 08:17
The problem was solved several pages ago...

This thread has out lived its usefulness.