PDA

View Full Version : H Y O H

mweinstone
04-12-2007, 08:02
H Y O H . dont let others dictate blisters. chase not the fleeting beauty. she leeds to knee ache. beware the group. its intentions are hidden and its progress slow. seek not one ness with coolsters. there ******* can hurt your milage. cast not thy ramman to the wind to be lighter,yet even hike on with extra. keep gorp close to your reach, for these are the nuts of old age. verily i tell you, in maine there are many mansions. if you loose your soul in the south youll never see them. if it werent true i would tell you . above all, love thy plan. cast out others plans. a wise man carrys the weights of lonlyness on his sholders while walking the trail. a fool consols with the sluggard.

superman
04-12-2007, 08:43
H Y O H . Don’t let others dictate blisters. Chase not the fleeting beauty. She leads to knee ache. Beware the group, Its intentions are hidden and its progress slow. Seek not one ness with coolsters. There ******* can hurt your mileage. Cast not thy Raman to the wind to be lighter, yet even hike on with extra. Keep gorp close to your reach; for these are the nuts of old age. Verily I tell you, in Maine there are many mansions. If you loose your soul in the south you’ll never see them. If it weren’t true I would tell you. Above all, love thy plan. cast out others plans. A wise man carries the weights of loneliness on his shoulders while walking the trail. A fool consoles with the sluggard.

Me thinks, verily, probably so?

NICKTHEGREEK
04-12-2007, 08:59
H Y O H . dont let others dictate blisters. chase not the fleeting beauty. she leeds to knee ache. beware the group. its intentions are hidden and its progress slow. seek not one ness with coolsters. there ******* can hurt your milage. cast not thy ramman to the wind to be lighter,yet even hike on with extra. keep gorp close to your reach, for these are the nuts of old age. verily i tell you, in maine there are many mansions. if you loose your soul in the south youll never see them. if it werent true i would tell you . above all, love thy plan. cast out others plans. a wise man carrys the weights of lonlyness on his sholders while walking the trail. a fool consols with the sluggard.

A wise man runs spell check

bigmac_in
04-12-2007, 09:51

Come on Nick, your not new here. You should know how useless it is to suggest spell check to the wise mweinstone. Just sit back and enjoy his musings....

RadioFreq
04-12-2007, 11:43
H Y O H . Don’t let others dictate blisters. Chase not the fleeting beauty. She leads to knee ache. Beware the group, Its intentions are hidden and its progress slow. Seek not one ness with coolsters. There ******* can hurt your mileage. Cast not thy Raman to the wind to be lighter, yet even hike on with extra. Keep gorp close to your reach; for these are the nuts of old age. Verily I tell you, in Maine there are many mansions. If you loose your soul in the south you’ll never see them. If it weren’t true I would tell you. Above all, love thy plan. cast out others plans. A wise man carries the weights of loneliness on his shoulders while walking the trail. A fool consoles with the sluggard.

Me thinks, verily, probably so?

WOULD YOU PUT A BLOUSE ON THE VENUS DE MILO?! :eek:
WOULD YOU PUT SHORTS ON MICHELLANGELO'S DAVID?! :eek:
WOULD YOU PUT A MUSTACHE ON THE MONA LISA?! :eek:
(Okay, if you look real close she's already got one... BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!)

SHAME ON YOU, SIR! KEEP YOU SPELLCHECKER TO YOURSELF! :D

Gray Blazer
04-12-2007, 11:50
Blasphemy!! or shud i seigh blausfemi

Toolshed
04-12-2007, 12:16
Problem is, I just can't understand what the heck he is talking about half the time.......

frieden
04-12-2007, 12:22
That's why I love you guys. :D

Lugnut
04-12-2007, 12:38
Problem is, I just can't understand what the heck he is talking about half the time.......

What makes you think he can? ;)

atraildreamer
04-12-2007, 13:21
http://www.slinkycity.com/the-spelling-checker.html
Spelling Poem

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.
:banana:banana:banana

Gray Blazer
04-12-2007, 14:49
http://www.slinkycity.com/the-spelling-checker.html
Spelling Poem

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.
:banana:banana:banana

ewe oar ah sum, bay bee.

superman
04-12-2007, 15:53
It's different. I can't tell if he's had too much caffeine or not enough. I have to use my spell checker just to interpret what he's saying and even them I'm not to sure about it.

Gray Blazer
04-12-2007, 17:10
Matt's funny (I'm not sure he has a sense of humor, though).

Skidsteer
04-12-2007, 17:11
It's different. I can't tell if he's had too much caffeine or not enough. I have to use my spell checker just to interpret what he's saying and even them I'm not to sure about it.

Wade through it.

It's usually funny stuff and it's like learning a foreign language; It gets easier.

white rabbit
04-12-2007, 18:16
I think it is great. He dances to the beat of a different drum. I would like to meet mweinstone on the trail someday.

Jester2000
04-12-2007, 18:23

Truly wise men despise spell check.

Supe, what you've got there on your computer is not in fact a spell checker but a "Matty Translator," a very advanced program not available on most home computers. Count yourself luckee.

Gray Blazer
04-12-2007, 18:32
Truly wise men despise spell check.

Supe, what you've got there on your computer is not in fact a spell checker but a "Matty Translator," a very advanced program not available on most home computers. Count yourself luckee.

I've got one of those and its spelled loughkey.

mweinstone
04-12-2007, 18:37
hello superman! and for the last time.( not you),( you) this is the reason. if you dont spell great,...like me,... then when you use spellcheck,...it gives you choises you dont know witch is right. they all look wrong. im sorry. maby . great creativity sometimes comes at a price of academics. if i speak to you in person, as i hope i can sometime , maby traildays, run on sentence acknowlaged, youll see, im quite articulate. like you my friend. i seek the companionship of the white blazes to console my soul. like you , i was born in a big mess that was gross and yucky. like you, i walk the face of the earth searching, searching for ,............AYCE's! rant ends. signal lost. no further information is available about,................dorkulisticxbealidoshiousnes slan pops with crannberries.

i do however posses alot of cool trail clothes.i think that more that makes up for my spelling disorder.

Dances with Mice
04-12-2007, 18:47
if i speak to you in person, as i hope i can sometime , maby traildays, run on sentence acknowlaged, youll see, im quite articulate. .....hoo boy....

mweinstone
04-12-2007, 18:57
quite! mouse! dont make me wake dino.

got any more porkbutt? or was that shoulder at thanksgiving last? man,.. that stuff did a number on my mind. i think about it once a week easy.

mweinstone
04-12-2007, 18:57
quiet! mouse! dont make me wake dino.

got any more porkbutt? or was that shoulder at thanksgiving last? man,.. that stuff did a number on my mind. i think about it once a week easy.

mweinstone
04-12-2007, 18:59
or was that at NOC? i dont know, its all one big pigout if you ask me. life i mean.

Dances with Mice
04-12-2007, 20:01
got any more porkbutt? or was that shoulder at thanksgiving last? man,.. that stuff did a number on my mind. i think about it once a week easy.Pork butt was originally a hog shoulder. Hog butts are hams.

With either one you're eating high on the hog.

bigcranky
04-12-2007, 20:30
Hey, Matt,

They had some good pork shoulder at the Ruck at NOC. I think the GATC boys brought it up with them. Mmmmmmm, pork.

Hey, did you ever figure out how to photograph your artwork?

-Ken

Dances with Mice
04-12-2007, 20:57
They had some good pork shoulder at the Ruck at NOC. I think the GATC boys brought it up with them. ---takes bow---

But Matt pulled it for us. And "Butt Matt" is not all that bad a trailname...

EWS
04-13-2007, 00:05
Read aloud, out of the ear shot of kids: I am sofa king we todd did

jrwiesz
04-13-2007, 00:35
hello superman! and for the last time.( not you),( you) this is the reason. if you dont spell great,...like me,... then when you use spellcheck,...it gives you choises you dont know witch is right. they all look wrong. im sorry. maby . great creativity sometimes comes at a price of academics. if i speak to you in person, as i hope i can sometime , maby traildays, run on sentence acknowlaged, youll see, im quite articulate. like you my friend. i seek the companionship of the white blazes to console my soul. like you , i was born in a big mess that was gross and yucky. like you, i walk the face of the earth searching, searching for ,............AYCE's! rant ends. signal lost. no further information is available about,................dorkulisticxbealidoshiousnes slan pops with crannberries.

i do however posses alot of cool trail clothes.i think that more that makes up for my spelling disorder.
Somebody please send this poor fellow some more crayons to play with!!

Wanderingson
04-13-2007, 00:43
Matt, I am so envious of your crayon collection. Don't eat the green ones though--bad things may happen.

mweinstone
04-13-2007, 06:22
dances with rodents made ,brought and allowed me to pull, the pork of legond. all i did was rip. he did the basteing and the worrying and the fussing and the flaven and the giving parts. dances, finnaly figured you out. i allways knew you were missing something. i thaught it was vollume, then i thaught maby you were shy. now i know! you posses no ego. you sir make gadungen happy people!

mweinstone
04-13-2007, 06:26
dances with rodents made ,brought and allowed me to pull, the pork of legond. all i did was rip. he did the basteing and the worrying and the fussing and the,..... flaven!...... and the giving parts. dances, finnaly figured you out. i allways knew you were missing something. i thaught it was vollume, then i thaught maby you were shy. now i know! you posses no ego. you sir make gadungen happy people!

Gray Blazer
04-13-2007, 07:45
With a name like Dances with Mice, you would not expect a big ego. Now if his name was Dances with the Stars, I would expect a larger ego. BTW, rock-n-roll guitar players usually have large egos. I once played in a band where the guitar player had enough ego for four bands. Whoops, that should read eagough.

bigcranky
04-13-2007, 20:17
Read aloud, out of the ear shot of kids: I am sofa king we todd did

"Sofa King" is actually the name of my intramural co-rec softball team at work. Might make a good trail name, come to think of it....

Dances with Mice
04-14-2007, 07:21
With a name like Dances with Mice, you would not expect a big ego.I actually have an inferiority complex. But it's not a very good one.

Two Speed
04-14-2007, 07:39
I actually have an inferiority complex. But it's not a very good one.That would make it an ultralight inferiority complex, then, wouldn't it? Which is good . . . man, I am SOOO confused.

Jester2000
04-14-2007, 15:04
H.Y.O.H.

Heal Your Own Hangnail
Have Your Old Havarti
Hug Your Own Half-brother
Hearts Yield Our Heaven
Hearse? Your Old Honda!
Happily Yurting On Homesteads
Heave Your Old Homophobia

Heal Your Own Heart

emerald
04-14-2007, 15:15
Heal Your Own Heart

I like the above entry.

Hepaticas, yes! Oh, hepaticas!

I've got to go, now! Hepaticas, purple hepaticas are calling.

galaleemc
04-14-2007, 21:59
YES he is talking about YOUR BUTT!

quite! mouse! dont make me wake dino.

Wonder
04-14-2007, 23:08
I miss Matty! Can't wait to see you sweetie! I miss my late night Philly runs, my working in 4 story houses built like mazes, my crazy "raid Matts hiker food cabinet" binges.......most of all I miss my matty

mweinstone
04-14-2007, 23:34
i piss in my platty,....i mean , i miss matty too. hes not here now. this is his other self,... watty. hey wonder guess what? your a super sleek and sexsy hikin machine!

HIKE YOUR OWN WILHELM REICH

Mr. Clean
04-15-2007, 04:15
Oh no, Wilhelm Reich and pulling the pork! What's next? I love you, man. :banana

Lone Wolf
04-15-2007, 08:11
H.Y.O.H.

Heal Your Own Hangnail
Have Your Old Havarti
Hug Your Own Half-brother
Hearts Yield Our Heaven
Hearse? Your Old Honda!
Happily Yurting On Homesteads
Heave Your Old Homophobia

Heal Your Own Heart

Hit Yo Own Ho

STEVEM
04-15-2007, 08:19
dances with rodents made ,brought and allowed me to pull, the pork of legond. all i did was rip. he did the basteing and the worrying and the fussing and the,..... flaven!...... and the giving parts. dances, finnaly figured you out. i allways knew you were missing something. i thaught it was vollume, then i thaught maby you were shy. now i know! you posses no ego. you sir make gadungen happy people!

Matthew, Didn't they tell you that little boys who "pull the pork" will never learn to spell? Dozen every buddy no that?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-15-2007, 08:58
Hit Yo Own Ho::: tucks Gypsy under dino wing and bites LW on all four paws :::

Gray Blazer
04-15-2007, 10:11
Hit Yo Own HoThat's what I was trying to say. My new trail name is Don Imus.

Topcat
04-15-2007, 18:01
Matthew, Didn't they tell you that little boys who "pull the pork" will never learn to spell? Dozen every buddy no that?

Pulling the pork does save hikers money...no need for gloves when you got hairy palms....:rolleyes:

mweinstone
04-15-2007, 18:51
heave your off humor

peanuts
04-17-2007, 11:06
i did not know that we had spell checker on wb???