PDA

View Full Version : Hangman meets Hangman

Hangman
04-12-2007, 15:59
I meet another guy on the trail named hangman he's not doing a thru as he is jumping around a bit. last i saw him he got off at talico gap then hitiched to the noc and then to Hot Springs. He's a nice kid from new orleans. Its been a bit confusioning on the trail as we meet people. Some people approach him thinking they talked to me on line. and other asked me if i really do body suspension from my chest pierceing. i explain no that it is hangman jr. as i have named him so there is no confusion.I hang from my hamock only.Its been a great hike i'm heading into the Smokies tomorrow! I saw some bear cubs some days back at Carters Gap I'll have pics up on my journal look under Sneakertramp and Hangman! I started on March the 27 at the falls trail.

ShakeyLeggs
04-13-2007, 00:23
I think I found a pic of the other Hangman;

http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=209445

WhoAh
04-13-2007, 15:44
I think I found a pic of the other Hangman;

http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=209445

that would be the "other" Hangman. I hiked with him on and off to Lowgap shelter then for awhile coming up from Dicks Creek going to Bly Gap. Did not see him after that - heard he was in Franklin for the hiker bash.

If ya'll see him, ask him about his "tea bong"... yes, it is for tea...

Hangman
04-16-2007, 13:27
yea thats him he's hitched to hotsprings last i heard i should be there in about a week. i had to get off trail for the day at gatlinburg because of the snow.i'm waiting for the road to newfound gap to open today to get back up on the trail this afternoon. hangman

ShakeyLeggs
04-16-2007, 13:31
Hey there Hangman great to hear from ya. Sorry to hear Sneakertramp bailed on ya. Hope to hear more about it on his journal.

Looks like you may not be gatting back out today as per JetJames;

Also - just got off phone with ranger staion in GSP, the road to Newfound gap won't open today, NUMEROUS, ( their emphisis) trees down on the road and 7 inches of snow.

pt

Hangman
04-22-2007, 17:25
shakeyleggs, i got back out on tues.smokeys were great evan in the snow! i'm now in hotsprings taking a zero. sneakertramp is joining me again. we will leave out tommorrow. check out my journal sneakertramp and hangman. i ran into miss janet and hangman jr. is there in erwin helping her out will see him in about 5 days. should be fun. hangman

ShakeyLeggs
04-22-2007, 17:29
shakeyleggs, i got back out on tues.smokeys were great evan in the snow! i'm now in hotsprings taking a zero. sneakertramp is joining me again. we will leave out tommorrow. check out my journal sneakertramp and hangman. i ran into miss janet and hangman jr. is there in erwin helping her out will see him in about 5 days. should be fun. hangman

Sweet. Better put some jets on them there hikin boots and jet up the trail so i can hike with ya on the 7th from Harpers to Boiling Springs. :eek::D JK Take your time and enjoy the hike.