PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm about outta here

ShakeyLeggs
04-13-2007, 21:08
Well things are coming together for my 100 mile section hike. All my gear is bought and in my pack all that is left is to buy the rest of my food. This will be the first long trip with my hammock I can't wait. Did have a bit of a dilema about transportation to the trail but I seem to have it figured out. Seeing as I could not find a shuttle I will be using public trans to the train station and catching a train to Harpers. My start date is May 7th and I will be going slow with low milage to make it last as long as I can :D. Going from Harpers to Boiling Springs man I can't wait to hit the trail. So if you see this old hiker trash out there stop and say hello. The link to my journal is up by my avatar.

neo
04-13-2007, 21:23
Well things are coming together for my 100 mile section hike. All my gear is bought and in my pack all that is left is to buy the rest of my food. This will be the first long trip with my hammock I can't wait. Did have a bit of a dilema about transportation to the trail but I seem to have it figured out. Seeing as I could not find a shuttle I will be using public trans to the train station and catching a train to Harpers. My start date is May 7th and I will be going slow with low milage to make it last as long as I can :D. Going from Harpers to Boiling Springs man I can't wait to hit the trail. So if you see this old hiker trash out there stop and say hello. The link to my journal is up by my avatar.

:) i hope you have a great trip bro:cool: neo

Smile
04-13-2007, 21:39
Have a terrific journey! :)