PDA

View Full Version : MoJoe's Coffee House, Damascus

TOW
04-14-2007, 14:25
A new coffee house has taken the place of JP's coffee house here in Damascus, MoJoe's. Today was their first day of business.

The menu will be simple. Coffee, espresso, sweet rolls, and some sandwich fare.

As of right now the hours are from 7 am to 3 pm? Give or take. May or may not be open on Sundays. I will update as I get more information.

Internet access along with wireless are available.

It is located between Sundogs Outfitters and Subway.

neighbor dave
04-14-2007, 15:01
:-? is that the one next to wolfs meth lab??:confused:

Lone Wolf
04-14-2007, 15:27
:-? is that the one next to wolfs meth lab??:confused:

no, it's the one next to yo momma's cathouse.

Gray Blazer
04-14-2007, 15:38

Hey! HEY!! You're an old white guy, you can't be saying things like yo
momma. You aren't even nappy headed. You had better apologize to Al Sharpton right away.:rolleyes:

Jester2000
04-14-2007, 15:43
Will milk be made available?

TOW
04-14-2007, 16:52
Will milk be made available?
Milk will be available I am told. As of tomorrow "Elsie" the milk cow will be located at the front entrance and to the rear there will be a billy goat offering up refreshments as well. Whatever you prefer you know.............:D

briarpatch
04-14-2007, 18:14
Milk will be available I am told. As of tomorrow "Elsie" the milk cow will be located at the front entrance and to the rear there will be a billy goat offering up refreshments as well. Whatever you prefer you know.............:D

Lets hope its a nanny goat offering up refreshments, I'm not sure how you get milk from a billy goat. :eek:

woodsy
04-14-2007, 19:02
Have the chairs been pee-peed in yet? LOL

woodsy
04-14-2007, 19:17
Have the chairs been pee-peed in yet? LOL

Please excuse my sick sense of humor y'all, seems all we've heard about Damascus lately is well.....you know....the chair thing.
Really, it's great a new place is open to hikers.:)

neighbor dave
04-15-2007, 16:48
:-? oh, that coffeehouse!!:D

Topcat
04-15-2007, 17:45
:sun cool...should make it easier to find the cathouse now.....walk towards the coffee smell then turn left...

Thanks lw...

saimyoji
04-15-2007, 17:48
Lets hope its a nanny goat offering up refreshments, I'm not sure how you get milk from a billy goat. :eek:

Apparently our Commander in Chief does. :D

Lone Wolf
04-15-2007, 19:33
Please excuse my sick sense of humor y'all, seems all we've heard about Damascus lately is well.....you know....the chair thing.
Really, it's great a new place is open to hikers.:)

no chair in a public place in damascus has been urinated in recently that anyone knows of. it's up to TOW and the librarian to prove otherwise.