PDA

View Full Version : 2007 ShenRUCK ready to go

yugrekih
04-17-2007, 10:52
The ShenRUCK is ready to go. The ShenRUCK begins right after Trail Days and ends one week later during Memorial Day Weekend. Please look over the website and determine if you can attend any or all of the event (I may not be able to attend the entire event). As with all of the RUCKs, it is an eating/hiking gabfest. The highlights of the event are us. We make these events...

There are backpacks, slackpacks, day hikes, on the AT and off of the AT, plus group meals, presentations and a HATT hike. The event moves north through the park as the week progresses, so you will want to make arrangements accordingly. No one will be coordinating lodging, so please make your own arrangements. Some (or all) of the meals may be hosted - let me know if you are interested in hosting a meal. Some stuff may not work out as planned, but that is okay...

Email me privately if you can attend, or if you wish to participate in any of the activities, or if you wish to host anything or make a presentation. Email me privately if the information on the website needs updated or corrected...

Pittsburgh and family
[email protected]

Lilred
04-17-2007, 10:56
is there a link to the website?

yugrekih
04-17-2007, 11:11
http://www.hike-usa.com/shenruck

Click on the link above to go to the ShenRUCK website...

Pittsburgh