PDA

View Full Version : Complete this Scenario....

freefall
04-18-2007, 21:15
OK, say you just had a great time a TD. <pause for you to repeat>

Now, you've got people (them tax prep people ain't got nuthin' on me!) picking you up and they have a house at Wintergreen resort. You'll stay at Wintergreen Sunday night since you'll most likely need to sleep off the effects of such a grand time at TD (only hiked 1.5 miles on Sunday after TD last year and that was a stretch) and then have 7 1/2 days to hike (or not) in and around central VA. Where would you hike?

The other option is to go home with them and vedge out on the beach for a week. Not bad but not my cuppa T lately.

I'll be flying outta Richmond on Monday the 28th at around 4:30pm. They may or may not be back in Wintergreen that weekend but have an hour +/- drive home from Richmond and a 3 hour drive to Wintergreen if they don't stay up there.

Discuss amongst yourselves, and then....

GO!!!

BTW... I heard that togas are required apparel at TD this year. Is it true?

Touch of Grey
04-18-2007, 21:22
HIke north from Damascus and do Greyson Highlands.

TOG

Gray Blazer
04-18-2007, 21:25
Freefall was the name of my first rock-n-roll band. I played keyboards and sax. I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of a very cruel dilemma. I'm sure people at this website who truly care (unlike me) will be able to help you. Just kidding. Go hiking of course.

Gray Blazer
04-18-2007, 21:26
HIke north from Damascus and do Greyson Highlands.

TOG From the looks of his photo gallery, he's already done that.

freefall
04-18-2007, 23:48
From the looks of his photo gallery, he's already done that.
It don' matter if I already dun that.

I've already done all the AT through VA. Just looking for favorites through this section. Doesn't even have to be AT. Ie. I love the hike up Old Rag. Just something that I can be picked up easily from Wintergreen.

Will stay in Wintergreen Sunday night and don't want to inconvenience my hosts so something within an hour or so of there would be ideal.

Photofanatic
04-25-2007, 11:54
OMG, what are we going to do. I don't know how to make a toga, and nobody wants to see us neked. I've seen us, it's scary to say the least.

Photofanatic
04-25-2007, 11:57
OK, say you just had a great time a TD. <pause for you to repeat>

BTW... I heard that togas are required apparel at TD this year. Is it true?

oops, forgot the quote....guess that takes something away. :-?
OMG, what are we going to do. I don't know how to make a toga, and nobody wants to see us neked. I've seen us, it's scary to say the least.